The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, guys! Got that "can't get enough" feeling? Dr. Dave has got the answer:

https://art19.com/shows/real-crime-...-68d2d33aa004/embed?stretch=true&type=artwork

Also, I won't go to court and swear to this, but Jim Clemente is trying to get the full unabridged 6-hour show on cable. That's all I know so far. Which might explain a few things. Doing the show on CBS made sure that the maximum number of people got to see it, but it also meant that they had to obey the dictates of broadcast S&P. Cable gives you more elbow room.

Here's another instance proving that John Ramsey never intended Dr. Phil to be his final interview:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...871c78d060f3b768ad5d5d105a285?from=public_rss

The beginning line is priceless: JONBENET Ramsey’s father John has broken his silence

"Broken his silence?" The man can't SHUT UP!

And one of the hosts was a lot more forgiving than I think some of us would be:

Laurie told Ramsey that, as a parent, she could see how one child could accidentally kill another — and could empathize with a parent wanting to cover it up to protect the surviving child.

“I don’t think it would even make you a bad person,” she said.

You can guess how he took that. Good old John, he never fails to slap away a helping hand.

[QUOTE ] Also, I won't go to court and swear to this, but Jim Clemente is trying to get the full unabridged 6-hour show on cable. That's all I know so far. Which might explain a few things. Doing the show on CBS made sure that the maximum number of people got to see it, but it also meant that they had to obey the dictates of broadcast S&P. Cable gives you more elbow room.[/QUOTE]

makes total sense that he would super dave!
im sure the dr phil BR down stairs when i was supposed to be sleeping admission has something very interesting to tell us!!!
and i have no doubt clemente has the goods :happydance:

Here's another instance proving that John Ramsey never intended Dr. Phil to be his final interview:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...871c78d060f3b768ad5d5d105a285?from=public_rss

The beginning line is priceless: JONBENET Ramsey’s father John has broken his silence

Laurie told Ramsey that, as a parent, she could see how one child could accidentally kill another — and could empathize with a parent wanting to cover it up to protect the surviving child.

You can guess how he took that. Good old John, he never fails to slap away a helping hand.

Yes Dave, but John's on this planet for a reason. He's looking foward, the best is yet to come. With a warm fuzzy smile he'll tell you all about losing 2 children and his wife, and the horrible media who almost destroyed him. Would have lost all hope if not for JC. But, with a little help from the big guy in the sky, he has been able to forgive the killer of JBR.

What an amazing guy éh!

Thanks, SD. It was a prototypical JR interview. LOL, I can’t believe I was foolish enough to hope he might stop talking.

One item I caught which made me sit up and question was JR’s assertion that BR was only 60 lbs. Kolar claimed photos showed BR towered over JonBenet by about a foot. I also noted that height difference in the photo from October ‘96 in the pumpkin field. He’s at least a foot taller than his sister. Referencing the autopsy report it was stated JB was about 47” (weighing approximately 45 lbs). This would make BR about 59”. One chart I found with weight and height measurements for children showed a male child with that height would weigh about 88 lbs, or close to the height and weight of a 12 year old. JR must have picked BR's weight figure out of thin air. Shocking I know.

Tried to link -another article about the JR Australian interview but it didn't work (newbie fail I guess).

Google: mamamia Meshel Laurie John Ramsey interview

Article written by Meshel and has a podcast link. Haven't listened to it yet so hopefully it's not complete rubbish.

Yes Dave, but John's on this planet for a reason. He's looking foward, the best is yet to come. With a warm fuzzy smile he'll tell you all about losing 2 children and his wife, and the horrible media who almost destroyed him. Would have lost all hope if not for JC. But, with a little help from the big guy in the sky, he has been able to forgive the killer of JBR.

What an amazing guy éh!

I'll tell you what, Djoop: I'm a Catholic, baptized into the faith, and I've had my share of tragedy and then some. But I still believe that life is worth living and that God forgives and has a purpose for me. And when I see this "man" doing the things you describe, I actually feel offended. Like he's mocking the faith and the faithful.

I'm no one to judge, but to paraphrase Joseph Schildkraut in the classic Twilight Zone episode "Deaths-Head Revisited:" You think you are suffering now, John, now that the fantasy you erected to shield yourself has crumbled. This is not hatred. This is retribution. This is not revenge. This is justice. But this is only the beginning, Captain. Only the beginning. Your final judgment will come from God.

Cue Johnny Cash.

I'll tell you what, Djoop: I'm a Catholic, baptized into the faith, and I've had my share of tragedy and then some. But I still believe that life is worth living and that God forgives and has a purpose for me. And when I see this "man" doing the things you describe, I actually feel offended. Like he's mocking the faith and the faithful.

I'm no one to judge, but to paraphrase Joseph Schildkraut in the classic Twilight Zone episode "Deaths-Head Revisited:" You think you are suffering now, John, now that the fantasy you erected to shield yourself has crumbled. This is not hatred. This is retribution. This is not revenge. This is justice. But this is only the beginning, Captain. Only the beginning. Your final judgment will come from God.

Cue Johnny Cash.
My sentiments exactly, maybe because we share the same upbringing ;)

Thanks, Super Dave!!! :cheers:

IMO, JR is full of the same stuff his son likes to play with.

How old was Jacques #1 when he supposedly passed away? I was thinking he might have been born with a liver shunt, if what Patsy said about a liver problem is even true, but those tend to show up early. In a lot of cases it can be repaired and the Ramsey's certainly had enough money to have it done. I know a lady who just had the procedure done for her puppy and he's expected to live a normal life now, but on her income it was a huge expenditure. Did the Ramsey's not want to shell out the money? Or did BR do something to Jacques #1? I guess we won't ever know but it's weird. I would think JBR would notice it wasn't the same dog.

In 1996-97 would it have been possible to swab the area of JB's head wound to determine what was used, flashlight, golf club, hammer etc? I would think that as hard as she was hit to crack her skull there would be particles or residue from the weapon in the flesh or skull. Thoughts?

How old was Jacques #1 when he supposedly passed away? I was thinking he might have been born with a liver shunt, if what Patsy said about a liver problem is even true, but those tend to show up early. In a lot of cases it can be repaired and the Ramsey's certainly had enough money to have it done. I know a lady who just had the procedure done for her puppy and he's expected to live a normal life now, but on her income it was a huge expenditure. Did the Ramsey's not want to shell out the money? Or did BR do something to Jacques #1? I guess we won't ever know but it's weird. I would think JBR would notice it wasn't the same dog.
In my humble opinion something bad happened to the dog by BR hands. JonBenet probably knew it wasnt the same dog but loved it anyway. She would go to the neighbors often to play with him. What stands out to me was that the dog had to stay at the neighbors. I wonder if those neighbors were part of the circle of friends that refuse to talk.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

In my humble opinion something bad happened to the dog by BR hands. JonBenet probably knew it wasnt the same dog but loved it anyway. She would go to the neighbors often to play with him. What stands out to me was that the dog had to stay at the neighbors. I wonder if those neighbors were part of the circle of friends that refuse to talk.

Great minds think alike, Positive. I have never heard of a family owning a dog, who lives with another family. There must be a good reason, and I think his name starts with B. And then, the original dog dies mysteriously, and Patsy secretly replaces it with a bad lookalike, and tries to pass it off as the original. WTH???

I have heard of a parent replacing a dead goldfish, so a child wouldn't be upset. But a dog???? Come on...

Can you say Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs???

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Great minds think alike, Positive. I have never heard of a family owning a dog, who lives with another family. There must be a good reason, and I think his name starts with B. And then, the original dog dies mysteriously, and Patsy secretly replaces it with a bad lookalike, and tries to pass it off as the original. WTH???

I have heard of a parent replacing a dead goldfish, so a child wouldn't be upset. But a dog???? Come on...

Very interesting as I had not known about the dog thing.

This is important because if there was ever a way to prove that B was somehow involved in the dogs demise then it would give further ammunition to the theories of what happened to JBR.

Are there any other things like this that could point to serious jealously of JBR. I suppose only the maid or close friends would be able to know that sort of thing.

I have a feeling that the amount of jealousy and torment of JBR was much greater than anyone realized. It could have been a daily torment for years.

Its interesting when I was watching the interviews of B from the phych doctors and police detectives.

JMO
I got the feeling that he was very intelligent and knew to lie to them. Cant prove that but i watched him very carefully and his mannerisms and the way he snickered after answering certain questions.

It totally reminded me of Damian in the movie the Omen.

The problem though is to try to prove some things were lies or not. The interviewers should have done better at asking questions that they could prove were lie or not. Should have thrown in more control questions not related to the case to see if lying was going on. That would have helped a lot IMO

Exactly! Goldfish are easy to replace. But a dog? Never. Insane how this family operated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member