Haleigh Cummings general discussion

I am sorry, I keep coming back to TiC. Awfully strange for him and his family to pick up and move after Haleigh disappeared....he said it was "cheaper" to live in Cape Code....UH....noooooo. So what's the real reason he left??

I am sorry, I keep coming back to TiC. Awfully strange for him and his family to pick up and move after Haleigh disappeared....he said it was "cheaper" to live in Cape Code....UH....noooooo. So what's the real reason he left??
There is no way, no way at all, that Cape Cod Mass. is less expensive than Putnam County Florida.

I hold my breath when I sign on-- until I see she's still "missing." We did a lot of passionate work here , everyone, and our hearts are imprinted forever. Little Haleigh will answer us one day, I believe that. Until then, I'll continue to drop by...

My theory, and I've followed this case obsessively since Haleigh was declared missing, is that Misty was found by Ron or his mother by phone and brought into the case after Haleigh was already dead from an overdose administered by Ron. Ron had drugged both kids as a babysitter because he couldn't find Misty, she had left him after a fight. TN was also trying to find Misty to babysit. Hope was called in to check on kids, found a problem, called TN who called her mother who called AS. The two of them then went over to check on Haleigh. Found her dead, took her out in a large laundry basket and the "Ron's butt coverup began". Misty was located, came over, screamed at the news, called her brothers to start the cleanup of drugs and pot plants and was thoroughly instructed on the story that would be told to LE and to wait for Ron to arrive to call 911. Payment for cleanup was drugs/guns for Croslin bros and wedding for Misty. Absolutely nothing has changed my mind.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I'm with you from start to finish.

(Hi LoneTraveler!)

Jpo, I don't think so.
Lots of breakthroughs in other cases gives us hope though and sometimes hope is all we have.
I think about Haleigh a lot, she deserves to be found along with a proper burial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been watching lots of interviews with Misty as of late. I honestly do believe her statements regarding her traumatic childhood. But I'm on the fence :fence:

If Misty did kill Haleigh (whether accidentally or purposely), I do not think she acted alone. And whatever the case is, I don't think it was on purpose, if Misty was involved. Tough call for me. I still think Joe Overstreet was involved or, at a minimum, had knowledge of what did happen.

However, I am not excluding Ron from this narrative. His behavior has been off since day one, IMO. I can't believe Nancy Grace (not a fan of her to begin with; sorry, everyone :hiding:) decided to fangirl over him, and not focus on him at all. :banghead:

I've been watching lots of interviews with Misty as of late. I honestly do believe her statements regarding her traumatic childhood. But I'm on the fence :fence:

If Misty did kill Haleigh (whether accidentally or purposely), I do not think she acted alone. And whatever the case is, I don't think it was on purpose, if Misty was involved. Tough call for me. I still think Joe Overstreet was involved or, at a minimum, had knowledge of what did happen.

However, I am not excluding Ron from this narrative. His behavior has been off since day one, IMO. I can't believe Nancy Grace (not a fan of her to begin with; sorry, everyone :hiding:) decided to fangirl over him, and not focus on him at all. :banghead:

My thoughts are pretty much in tune with yours. IMO, Misty was likely involved, or @ least knows what happened. Ronald is totally culpable. Joe knows. Tommy knows. Nancy Grace, I despise her almost as much as I do RC. Still think about Haleigh frequently...... precious child. I think of and pray for her little brother too. [emoji26]

A look back at cousin Joe ...
- Misty claims he sexually assaulted her (is he a pedophile?)
- Junior said a man in black, the couch bouncing, squeaky shoes
- Van moved and unexplained scratches.

Tommy says Joe did it: [video=youtube;1yPK06n-V1U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yPK06n-V1U[/video]

Van: [video=youtube;lc61AO1APc4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc61AO1APc4[/video]

Chelsea interview

River Search & LE Interview

LE states no one in Custody: [video=youtube;9Fxn52R3vAY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fxn52R3vAY[/video]

I just love seeing any activity of this thread. May I ask if anyone knows whatever happened to the sex offender who went missing right around when Haleigh did? I'm not saying he was involved in her disappearance, i just find it odd how - all these years later - no one seems to be looking for him.
Chad Eugene Reynolds.

I just love seeing any activity of this thread. May I ask if anyone knows whatever happened to the sex offender who went missing right around when Haleigh did? I'm not saying he was involved in her disappearance, i just find it odd how - all these years later - no one seems to be looking for him.
Chad Eugene Reynolds.

He was on my radar & I followed his case for a long time. He is still listed as "Absconded" in the FDLE website:
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=54368

I can assure you that Tommy doesn't know anything or he would have given info and got a lesser sentence. I'm his girlfriend and hed do anything to be home

I can assure you that Tommy doesn't know anything or he would have given info and got a lesser sentence. I'm his girlfriend and hed do anything to be home

Hi Kairey - can I ask what your opinion is, on what actually happened?

You should email the mods and become verified as an insider on the case if you know key players

im curious to know what his take, after 8 years is. does tommy have any hunches on what happened and does he still have contact with missy and or the others in this case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back