Was Burke Involved? # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. Maybe I'm just weird that way, but I've tended to see Patsy as the kind of person who's sweetness and light above but a simmering cauldron underneath. When you live with people like are in my family, you get pretty good at recognizing the signs. But then, maybe I'm thinking of Joan Crawford too much. (Boy, what a memoir JB would have written if she'd lived!)

This is how she seems to me, too. She was a performer, and she knew how to hit the "right" notes to seem sweet and religious. The real Patsy? Who can say.

I always go back to the way she cried when talking about the press being mean to her and then a few minutes later talked about JBR's death with dry eyes and without being upset.

This is how she seems to me, too. She was a performer, and she knew how to hit the "right" notes to seem sweet and religious. The real Patsy? Who can say.

I always go back to the way she cried when talking about the press being mean to her and then a few minutes later talked about JBR's death with dry eyes and without being upset.

I think a lot of what we saw was masks and shadows. The real Patsy as you say was an elusive creature

I guess one of the most shocking things about this case is that I never saw pain nor guilt whenever they talked about JB being dead. Dunno about others but I cant funection when my kids are sick. How can you even care about putting make up on and going on television right after your child wad murdered. You wouldnt care about image. I think you would want to die too. Something is wrong with all three when it comes to how theyr reacted to her death. Poor baby.

Not possible. Did you read the indictments? Both were charged with allowing JB to be in a situation that lead to her death and helping the person cover it up. If one parent did it it would be a charge for murder with the other parent getting a charge for cover up. BDI is the only thing that makes sense.

It's also possible that the GJ couldn't determine which parent had murdered JB. For 20 years, I've been a "Patsy did it" person. I am now being swayed to the BDI side. The parents are accessories after the fact, though, so Burke can't confess until JR is dead. Not that I'm predicting he will.

If IDI their CNN interview right after the murder makes no sense! Think about it. ZERO sense. What was the purpose of it if IDI? That was a huge mistake and it is obvious to everyone that it was pure damage control.

Why would Pat kill her little Miss America when Burke was the actual Problem Child?

It's also possible that the GJ couldn't determine which parent had murdered JB. For 20 years, I've been a "Patsy did it" person. I am now being swayed to the BDI side. The parents are accessories after the fact, though, so Burke can't confess until JR is dead. Not that I'm predicting he will.

am definitely not convinced that the indictments point to BDI. hey it is even possible that the gj was convinced the parents were involved in the cover up but werent sure if covered for themselves or for an intruder. and I mean someone they knew not a stranger.

I guess one of the most shocking things about this case is that I never saw pain nor guilt whenever they talked about JB being dead. Dunno about others but I cant funection when my kids are sick. How can you even care about putting make up on and going on television right after your child wad murdered. You wouldnt care about image. I think you would want to die too. Something is wrong with all three when it comes to how theyr reacted to her death. Poor baby.

Beautifully said, maddy. I hate myself for even thinking it, but "relief" is a word that comes to mind. They were almost relieved she was dead.

SCENARIO

JR molests X's daughter. X kills JB out of revenge. Would JR spill the beans? X could also be mad at PR in case she was aware of it. since JB was just a trophy to her I can definitely can see her keeping her mouth shut too in order to protect the family image. It is not like they cared much about JB being dead.

guess the only thing that makes sense is that they were feeling thank God now she can't tell. what that I dont know and guess we never will

all three ready to move on just a few days after the murder. own words. she is better now in heaven. wtf

Anyone that publically sexualises a very young child the way that JBR was, the parent/s have a screw loose up top, IMO. With all the sexual predators out there nowadays, and i am in no way saying an IDI, well it's just not right and doesn't say healthy things about parents that do something like that. And what message were those parents giving an impressionable young son that was just about 4 yrs. older than his sister in their midst? BR even said JBR flaunted herself. Not a good thing for a little girl to do, and it can sometimes be a sign of sexual abuse if a child is outwardly sexual.

all three ready to move on just a few days after the murder. own words. she is better now in heaven. wtf

That is in no way a normal or appropriate comment from a parent grieving the death/murder of a child. That's just horrible. No child or young person that has died is better off dead. They should still be here with their family.

Dunno what was happening there but it feels like they were relieved that it ended like this (death) and not worse. what could have been worse? and for which of them? Makes me think of all those crazy parents who ended up killing their kids during religious rituals. hey the kid is bad lets get satan out of him. I remember a case long ago. The poor baby had some kind of worms in his intestines and the parents didnt listen to the doctor, they thougt he was posessed not sick and they tortured him daily . Makes me sick.

Dunno what was happening there but it feels like they were relieved that it ended like this (death) and not worse. what could have been worse? and for which of them? Makes me think of all those crazy parents who ended up killing their kids during religious rituals. hey the kid is bad lets get satan out of him. I remember a case long ago. The poor baby had some kind of worms in his intestines and the parents didnt listen to the doctor, they thougt he was posessed not sick and they tortured him daily . Makes me sick.

Oh that is terrible, but yes it happens. Working in psyche hospitals in the early treatment unit most of the crazies we got through there were on about religion. So yes religion can drive people nuts.
There has been speculation about ritual satanic abuse in this case, but don't know if there was any validity to it, but it is out there so who knows. I have read about wealthy people in high places and it's not good. Well they do say power and money corrupt, and sometimes in the worst possible ways.

I've been BDI since day one. My family was shocked at first that I thought a 9 yr old could commit this crime. They all thought the parents did it. Move ahead 20 yrs and they have all moved to BDI. But the thing is, no one I've ever spoke with in my family and friends and co-workers ever considered an IDI. Never. Not once. When it boils down to it, one of the three committed this crime and have gotten away with it. Until now. With the new lawsuits, hopefully someone will be outted in the public eye and sometimes that's the only justice that occurs. When it comes to vain people like the Ramsey's, public disgrace can be severe justice. JMOO

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I've been BDI since day one. My family was shocked at first that I thought a 9 yr old could commit this crime. They all thought the parents did it. Move ahead 20 yrs and they have all moved to BDI. But the thing is, no one I've ever spoke with in my family and friends and co-workers ever considered an IDI. Never. Not once. When it boils down to it, one of the three committed this crime and have gotten away with it. Until now. With the new lawsuits, hopefully someone will be outted in the public eye and sometimes that's the only justice that occurs. When it comes to vain people like the Ramsey's, public disgrace can be severe justice. JMOO

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BBM, Well that is what it is, if BR was responsible for at least part of the crime and the law in CO. being what it was at the time then BR can never be held accountable because of that law.
As far as public shaming that is really all that is left, but i think the R's are well aware of public opinion and people that believe they were involved. And that is not unusual because family members are always the first people to come under suspicion and scrutiny when a child goes missing and then sometimes is found to have been murdered. Some are never found sadly.
And now that PR is gone there are only two people left that really know what happened on that fateful night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288