Burke Files 150 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Werner Sptiz???

Well its not like Casey Anthony can be tried again, so its kind of pointless for him to continue talking about it. All that would do is open him up to lawsuits. Even if he truly feels emotionally connected to these innocent victims, its not like he wants to invite lawsuits (or have to give money to CA...)

Then again there is no way Burke can be tried at all. Burke is named by Spitz as the killer

Then again there is no way Burke can be tried at all. Burke is named by Spitz as the killer
No, but JR can and then perhaps we'll learn the truth.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

No, but JR can and then perhaps we'll learn the truth.

Tried for what? Statues of limitations expired ten years ago IIRC

Tried for what? Statues of limitations expired ten years ago IIRC
Well, ok then. If Dr. Spitz is sued perhaps he can get the court order to open the GJ papers to show that what he was/is saying isn't bogus. I wonder how JR and possibly BR would feel about that? The possibility of this all coming to light again?

I think BR has heard for so long that he is untouchable, that he actually believes it. Even if he can't be charged with killing JBR because of his age, it would be a great thing for him and his father to have to answer up to what really happened. I only regret that PR would not have to do the same.
To be called a killer and the person who covered up the killing of their own child would not sit well with the R's.

I guess I don't understand your point, then. Because I fail to see how I proved it at all. Dr. Spitz discusses this case when called upon to do so, as he has with other cases. And I don't see how this case and the Caylee Anthony case can be compared. There has been no trial in this case.

The point is that this is a civil suit against a doctor that won't let up until Burke is arrested and found guilty .

So if Burke didn't do it. Then he has the right to sue this doctor. Jmo.

Justice was denied Jonbenet a long time ago by the people in life who were truly supposed to protect her and seek it for her. That's a worse injustice then the actual brutal assault to her spirit and little body if you ask me and neither will be righted (apparently) in this lifetime.

My heart breaks for what terror and trauma that beautiful little girl lived through that night before the life was finally snuffed out of her.

What had she lived through in the years, months, weeks, days leading up to the final assault? We will never know- her 'egg donor' and 'sperm donor' made sure of that fact.

IF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT then where it went from there wasn't onward, upward or better. Burke was not helped or changed by it FOR CERTAIN.

IF BURKE DID MEAN TO KILL HER... well then- he got away with it- he played the two 'sperm donors' like patsies - oh the irony- and got everything he ever wanted. Or did he?

I think Burke may have pushed Karma too far... I think he has shaken a stick at a den of rattlers by playing his game of cat and mouse, winner- winner chicken dinner... I'll get rich off these fools... on the cold dead bruised and beaten back of my baby sister- with a bashed in skull and a paint brush jabbed in her vagina for good measure.

He. Has. Gone. Too. Far... and so has John Ramsey.

The heavens are pissed and the universe is in a fury.

They should have left well enough alone. They had gotten away with it... until now.

May justice the universal way be heavy and swift.

Good luck with your lawsuit Burke Ramsey- it tells me exactly what I needed to know about you my sick friend.

Well, ok then. If Dr. Spitz is sued perhaps he can get the court order to open the GJ papers to show that what he was/is saying isn't bogus. I wonder how JR and possibly BR would feel about that? The possibility of this all coming to light again?

Possibly new things could come out. IMO they already expected attention surrounding the 20th anniversary. Perhaps Wood was licking his chops for one of these tv experts to cross the line and there would be another payday for himself and the Ramsey's?
But I think any additional GJ info coming or not coming out was taken into consideration before the current lawsuit was filed.

The point is that this is a civil suit against a doctor that won't let up until Burke is arrested and found guilty .

So if Burke didn't do it. Then he has the right to sue this doctor. Jmo.

Maybe I'm not understanding your point, but Burke will never be arrested for this crime. This doesn't mean Spitz doesn't have the First Amendment right to opine that his review of the case indicates Burke likely killed JonBenet.

And Burke has the right to sue Spitz whether he killed JonBenet or he didn't. But the burden is on Burke to prove it was a deliberate lie made with reckless disregard for the truth. Spitz doesn't have to prove anything, but should he choose to defend the case, the discovery could get interesting.

I think BR has heard for so long that he is untouchable, that he actually believes it. Even if he can't be charged with killing JBR because of his age, it would be a great thing for him and his father to have to answer up to what really happened. I only regret that PR would not have to do the same.
To be called a killer and the person who covered up the killing of their own child would not sit well with the R's.
Exactly. And I wonder if they could bring murder charges on JR considering his child possibly committed the crime? The court systems hold parents responsible a lot for their child's actions and if Burke is protected by the infancy law then I say charge daddy! Let the cards fall where they lie.
(O/T but I'm working on transcribing DP interviews and I swear...looking back there was so little actual interview. Most has been snippets from other news broadcasts. Compared to writing the transcripts for the CBS documentary... DP show sucked. I'm just sayin'.)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Justice was denied Jonbenet a long time ago by the people in life who were truly supposed to protect her and seek it for her. That's a worse injustice then the actual brutal assault to her spirit and little body if you ask me and neither will be righted (apparently) in this lifetime.

My heart breaks for what terror and trauma that beautiful little girl lived through that night before the life was finally snuffed out of her.

What had she lived through in the years, months, weeks, days leading up to the final assault? We will never know- her 'egg donor' and 'sperm donor' made sure of that fact.

IF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT then where it went from there wasn't onward, upward or better. Burke was not helped or changed by it FOR CERTAIN.

IF BURKE DID MEAN TO KILL HER... well then- he got away with it- he played the two 'sperm donors' like patsies - oh the irony- and everything he ever wanted. Or did he?

I think Burke may have pushed Karma too far... I think he has shaken a stick at a den of rattlers by playing his game of cat and mouse, winner- winner chicken dinner... I'll get rich off these fools... on the cold dead bruised and beaten back of my baby sister- with a bashed in skull and a paint brush jabbed in her vagina for good measure.

He. Has. Gone. Too. Far... and so has John Ramsey.

The heavens are pissed and the universe is in a fury.

They should have left well enough alone. They had gotten away with it... until now.

May justice the universal way be heavy and swift.

Good luck with your lawsuit Burke Ramsey- it tells me exactly what I needed to know about you my sick friend.
Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So perfectly said! Frigga you hit the nail on the head! Amen!

Could another GJ be convened over this case?

Could another GJ be convened over this case?

I watched an interview with Beth Karas (not sure if I've spelled her name correctly) yesterday, and she said there could be another GJ. She wasn't saying there might well be, but that it was possible. She used to be an assistant DA.

The point is that this is a civil suit against a doctor that won't let up until Burke is arrested and found guilty .So if Burke didn't do it. Then he has the right to sue this doctor. Jmo.
A) BR cannot be arrested for this murder. Moot point.
B) There would be much to prove in order for BR to prevail in the lawsuit, not just that he didn't commit the murder.
C) By bringing this case into court and trying to prove some wrong against him, BR may be opening the door to questioning that could lead to incriminating himself &/or his parents.

He has the right to sue either way, but I'm not so sure it's in his best interest to do so. Unless his attorneys are working on a contingency; it would be in theirs, however. Bring it on. Let the chips fall where they may.

I'm naturally a nervous person with anxiety. Often bouncing my leg and annoying my hubby. (I never notice I'm doing it) I can imagine I would fail the heck out of any lie detector test. We've actually discussed that before and hubby laughed and said they would loose their minds telling me to stop moving my legs constantly. :laughing:My granddaughter loves my bouncy leg though! Finally it has a use! She thinks its a horsey haha! :laughing:I wonder though what effect that would have on the test? Anyone know how they manage to work around nervous movements like this? Or would it just be a lost cause to even try? (Picturing the detector needles picking up every little movement I make is hilarious!)

I took one a long time ago, and the guy who hooked me up told me to sit very still the entire time. When the interview was almost over, he said the weirdest thing. Now, bear in mind I was all of maybe 15 years old. He says, "I have a loaded gun in this drawer right here." I just sat there thinking, "WTF? Did he really just threaten me with a gun?" I wonder if he was checking my fear reaction, but it was bizarre. I never found out if I passed or not. A retail store I worked for had been having losses and they were trying to find out if any of their employees was stealing from them. I would not take another one, even at that point I thought it was bogus.

I watched an interview with Beth Karas (not sure if I've spelled her name correctly) yesterday, and she said there could be another GJ. She wasn't saying there might well be, but that it was possible. She used to be an assistant DA.
Missed that interview. Darn! Big Beth Karas fan. Was once invited by her to contribute on a book on the Cynthia Sommer case, but couldn't due to time constraints. That book never came to fruition.

I took one a long time ago, and the guy who hooked me up told me to sit very still the entire time. When the interview was almost over, he said the weirdest thing. Now, bear in mind I was all of maybe 15 years old. He says, "I have a loaded gun in this drawer right here." I just sat there thinking, "WTF? Did he really just threaten me with a gun?" I wonder if he was checking my fear reaction, but it was bizarre. I never found out if I passed or not. A retail store I worked for had been having losses and they were trying to find out if any of their employees was stealing from them. I would not take another one, even at that point I thought it was bogus.
OMG! Why would he ask that! 😱 Holy crap I would have ran out of the room with everything still attached! [emoji23]
Sitting still isn't my strong suit. Even when I'm asleep hubby says I dance all night! 😂 I'd fail the heck out of one. The more hubby points out my leg bouncing the worse it gets. I've always been that way too. So weird! My brother paced constantly. Must just run in the family lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back