TX TX - Typhenie Johnson, 25, Fort Worth, 10 Oct 2016 *GUILTY*

Can we get ACTIVE SEARCH in the title? Just don't think this thread is getting the attention it deserves, sad

Can we get ACTIVE SEARCH in the title? Just don't think this thread is getting the attention it deserves, sad

I agree! I reported your post to ask a mod to change the title. Is anyone listening in the basement? That may bring more attention to the thread, even though we can't discuss it up here.

I agree! I reported your post to ask a mod to change the title. Is anyone listening in the basement? That may bring more attention to the thread, even though we can't discuss it up here.

I'll head downstairs now! Btw fantastic timeline Gardener, I hope its ok I added it to the map and gave you the credit on there

There's a video at the bottom of this BET article by Fox News 4 that is very detailed. A good one to watch for anyone who wants to catch up on this case quickly. That video says Revill was gone about an hour and half from the time he was seen talking to Typhenie at the apartment. I was afraid he had more time than that but this is very close to what the timeline says. It is a 25 minute drive to his parents' house and somehow her clothes ended up scattered in their back yard. So he could not have gone far. At most a 45 minute radius from the apt. but he had to have some time (10-15 minutes?) to take her wherever he left her and also go to his parents house and back to the apt covered in sweat.

CuwXos2UsAAmy13.jpg:large

Previous
Next

Lynnanne Nguyen ‏@LynnanneFOX4 [video=twitter;787030036322713600]https://twitter.com/LynnanneFOX4/status/787030036322713600[/video]
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Police searching at 2100 Morrison in Ft. Worth for Typhenie Johnson, asking for volunteers to help search @FOX4

0 replies 1 retweet 0 likes

https://twitter.com/fox4?lang=en

Does anyone think its a bit weird they are asking for volunteers so much? I know they have a lot of areas to cover but don't they generally want to keep the public away when looking for a body as to not disturb a crime scene? Is there any possibility Typh may be alive still out there? Idk if this is just wishful thinking

Does anyone think its a bit weird they are asking for volunteers so much? I know they have a lot of areas to cover but don't they generally want to keep the public away when looking for a body as to not disturb a crime scene? Is there any possibility Typh may be alive still out there? Idk if this is just wishful thinking

I don't think she is alive. I'm not sure about the volunteers. Some comments on social media from yesterday said people asked to help and were turned away. Friends and family organized their own searches I think. LE may want to find the body fast now though so they don't have to let him go. Any lawyers know how long they can hold him on kidnapping charges? They only have her brother seeing him close his trunk, her things left in the yard and her clothes at his parents house. They have his car impounded too and may have evidence from that.

Typhenies apartment was pretty close to the West Fork of Trinity River. That could be a possible place to get rid of a body in a hurry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if they have his cell phone records yet and how closely they can pinpoint his movements in the 90 minutes he was gone?

Not placing blame but the brother obviously didn't think through inviting the ex boyfriend over while the new boyfriend was there. Gosh I hope she's found alive and well!

I've tried to look for his social media but haven't found anything.
I don't think she's alive. Sad to say. I hope the police finds enough evidence to put this fool away. I hope they don't let him get away with it again😢

Not placing blame but the brother obviously didn't think through inviting the ex boyfriend over while the new boyfriend was there. Gosh I hope she's found alive and well!

If he was my brother I would be beyond ticked off. I don't know how that could be a good Idea. Ugh!!!
Not victim blaming. Just seriously wondering the thought behind it. That's all

All MOO!

As popular as Social media is...my radar goes up when someone in their 30's doesn't have a page. I wonder if he has a page under a fake name.

I think it is odd as well. That said, I can't imagine they are thinking she is alive. They have the trunk she was in and have found some of her clothing and items in his yard. So, I would imagine they have a good sense of whether she was alive and injured or dead in the trunk.

I would guess that they are constructing search teams that will be matched with LEOs/Professional Responders to have the person power to cover a wider area with a mind to keep any crime scene secured if a team finds something.

I am so sad for this woman. To think this is at least his second involvement in someone's disappearance makes me sick to my stomach, just like with Jessica/Kara's monster.

Not placing blame but the brother obviously didn't think through inviting the ex boyfriend over while the new boyfriend was there.

I am not sure we know what the post-relationship relationship was like between her and the monster. He may have been dating another woman or not expressed any upset feelings or anger in the break up. When I was younger, if a couple in our group broke up things often just moved on without changing our friend group. I don't know about her and her brother's peer group.

It is just heartbreaking to read that they haven't found her yet. I am sure her brother and boyfriend are kicking themselves about not keeping an eye on her during the whole time she was outside with the monster.

On another topic, the monster is pretty self assured that he will get away with things with his "story" about her jumping in another car and returning to complex rather than running. I hope they find both girls so they can give their families peace.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back