Burke Files 150 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Werner Sptiz???

I was much more convinced by BR that he did it than by anything Spitz said.

Link?

With the possible exception of financial resources and/or level of insurance coverage, Spitz is no more limited in his defense than CBS is. He can use whatever information he can obtain via subpoena in support of his defense.

Further, if the CBS radio station interview was to promote the TV special, it's very possible - if not likely - that Spitz will be defended by CBS as a part of his contractual agreement with them.

Link please ?

I am hoping and praying that every single document from the Grand Jury is ordered to be unsealed.

To me, the key has always been with what the Grand Jury saw and heard.

Perhaps this lawsuit will be the catalyst to have all of these documents unsealed. I believe this will be a path to the truth.

I hope that the Ramsey's are finally treated like potential suspects in this murder. It has gone on long enough.letting them be slick and tell blatant lies is ridiculous. Yet if anyone else tries to solve this case they get slapped with a lawsuit. Imho the kid gloves needs to come off and they need their butts handed to them in a court of law. Justice has been a long time coming. A DA with some balls might help too. This is a murder investigation. Nothing should be granted to this family that isn't granted to every other person that has someone die in their homes. If everyone else has to be dragged into the station then the Ramsey's should be too. Burke would crack in 30 min. Or less.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Since this is an ongoing murder investigation.... if both JR and BR are remaining uncooperative and telling lies, doesn't that keep them open to obstruction of justice? If it's ongoing there shouldn't be any statute of limitation regarding it. That alone might put them behind bars for a while possibly. Right? I know the other true bills that we know of have lapsed due to the statute of limitations BUT this crime hasn't been solved and the Ramsey's continue to lie and cover and it's still ongoing. The rest of the true bills may actually hold other charges that haven't expired. JMOO!

I hope that the Ramsey's are finally treated like potential suspects in this murder. It has gone on long enough.letting them be slick and tell blatant lies is ridiculous. Yet if anyone else tries to solve this case they get slapped with a lawsuit. Imho the kid gloves needs to come off and they need their butts handed to them in a court of law. Justice has been a long time coming. A DA with some balls might help too. This is a murder investigation. Nothing should be granted to this family that isn't granted to every other person that has someone die in their homes. If everyone else has to be dragged into the station then the Ramsey's should be too. Burke would crack in 30 min. Or less.

That will never happen in Boulder! If it ever does, I will fall over in shock!

That will never happen in Boulder! If it ever does, I will fall over in shock!
Same here! It's ridiculous! Poor little JonBenet will never have justice I feel.
I'm popping tums left and right working on the transcript of the DP Q&A episode. It is literally making me sick to my stomach listening to these jerks twist the truth in their favor.

Same here! It's ridiculous! Poor little JonBenet will never have justice I feel.
I'm popping tums left and right working on the transcript of the DP Q&A episode. It is literally making me sick to my stomach listening to these jerks twist the truth in their favor.

I bet you are...... That episode was worse than all the nonsense interviewing of BR and JR. I was disgusted with the morons asking questions and I about dove through the TV to slap Dr. Phil. At the very least educate yourself before you drag your pompous *advertiser censored** on TV and encourage these cold hearted liars! Thank you for transcribing all them.

I bet you are...... That episode was worse than all the nonsense interviewing of BR and JR. I was disgusted with the morons asking questions and I about dove through the TV to slap Dr. Phil. At the very least educate yourself before you drag your pompous *advertiser censored** on TV and encourage these cold hearted liars! Thank you for transcribing all them.
Amen! I was going to bold all the lies but then the whole thing would be bolded! And your welcome! We need to have it done so we can use it to reference. I'm taking one for the team on this episode😂! You can tell all the questions were not really from the audience but from ones they were given to memorize. Disgusting.

Maybe stupid question, but i was wondering if there was a possibility the R's knew there would be such controversy and as a result, did the interview for their own gain, aka suing?

Really enjoy reading all the threads

It is Spitz's right to agree with the Grand Jury. And Dexter's to darkly warn of consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is Spitz's right to agree with the Grand Jury. And Dexter's to darkly warn of consequences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.

ea6cd4a243ec1432373b86eef423307b.jpg

Maybe stupid question, but i was wondering if there was a possibility the R's knew there would be such controversy and as a result, did the interview for their own gain, aka suing?

Really enjoy reading all the threads
I'm sure they did know. Because the CBS documentary stated they asked them to give their side and refused to. So they knew it was coming. The Ramsey's are all about making some money off her death every chance they get. JMOO welcome to the forums KayCherry!

Amen! I was going to bold all the lies but then the whole thing would be bolded! And your welcome! We need to have it done so we can use it to reference. I'm taking one for the team on this episode��! You can tell all the questions were not really from the audience but from ones they were given to memorize. Disgusting.

Yeah, that's the word I'd use. I'm reading the Q&A right now and it makes me glad I didn't watch it.

I was much more convinced by BR that he did it than by anything Spitz said.

Me too TeaTime- Burkes behavior and words pointed more to his guilt then anything Spitz said. MOO

As much as I think Lin Wood is scum for attacking this old man, there's something to remember: as a child, Werner Spitz escaped the Nazis. You can bet he's seen plenty scarier than Woody.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back