The Networks Know Who Did It

It sounds like JonBenet already knew how to ride a bike before she got her new one for Christmas. Did she already have a bike? Did she learn to ride on Burke's bike, or a friends bike? The bike in the picture looks like a boys bike - if there still are such things.

Jonbenet participated in some decorated bycicle parades. I believe this photo is from 1995?

attachment.php

Attachments

• ramsey jbr bycicle during parade.jpg
    ramsey jbr bycicle during parade.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 682
It sounds like JonBenet already knew how to ride a bike before she got her new one for Christmas. Did she already have a bike? Did she learn to ride on Burke's bike, or a friends bike? The bike in the picture looks like a boys bike - if there still are such things.

Hi... the bike in this picture is Burke's. In the June 1998 interview, Patsy said the following while discussing the wine cellar:

TOM HANEY: What else was stored there?

PATSY RAMSEY: That is what I was trying to think of. I had a little bicycle of Burke's, a little Batman, the first bicycle with little tiny wheels. I couldn't bear to part with that. Part of it was broken, I think.

Hi... the bike in this picture is Burke's. In the June 1998 interview, Patsy said the following while discussing the wine cellar:

TOM HANEY: What else was stored there?

PATSY RAMSEY: That is what I was trying to think of. I had a little bicycle of Burke's, a little Batman, the first bicycle with little tiny wheels.I couldn't bear to part with that. Part of it was broken, I think.

20880d1307c66128361168ab0f0e7a14.png

Are we all looking at the same bike? "The first bicycle with little tiny wheels?" Granted, its hard to get a perspective on the size of that bike in the picture, but it's certainly not a little bike with tiny wheels. The fact they got rid of JBR's bike is also telling. Could the issue of the bikes be more central to this case. Lying about who got them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC the Stines were also leaving in the morning for a trip which is why the parents rejected a sleep over request and presumably why they were not called in the am.

They were not thrown under a bus and in fact, the Ramseys lived with them for a while and then they all moved to Atlanta.

I always thought it so odd that they would live with friends and not just move into a suite at a hotel.

Their armada wouldn't be as strong at a hotel, IMO. I think the gatekeeper would bite anyone who walked up so it was easier to live with friends.

attachment.php
interesting. Thanks for this article. I don't recall seeing that bike in that photo. Whose is it and why is it there?!
I don't think its the same bike but... can anyone get a better view of this bike of JonBenet's to rule it out possibly?
attachment.php

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 485

Are we all looking at the same bike? "The first bicycle with little tiny wheels?" Granted, its hard to get a perspective on the size of that bike in the picture, but it's certainly not a little bike with tiny wheels. The fact they got rid of JBR's bike is also telling. Could the issue of the bikes be more central to this case. Lying about who got them?

Considering we were all discussing JonBenet getting Burke's hand me downs so often, I wonder if the bike she rode in the parade was originally Burke's? Maybe they got new wheels put on at some point before it ended up in the WC missing the front wheel it appears? The one she received at Christmas seemed unisex in color. No pink or girly bike.

IIRC the Stines were also leaving in the morning for a trip which is why the parents rejected a sleep over request and presumably why they were not called in the am.

They were not thrown under a bus and in fact, the Ramseys lived with them for a while and then they all moved to Atlanta.

I always thought it so odd that they would live with friends and not just move into a suite at a hotel.
I wonder if the Stine's had always wanted to be closer to the Ramsey's and when the White's were kicked to the curb, the Stine's slid right on in. Willing to overlook the obvious. Why didn't they just rent a dang house is what I always wondered. I would think a hotel would get expensive and uncomfortable and not as private. Or why didn't they move into her dad's condo. How long did they remain in Boulder before they moved again? I forget.

I am completely certain that this is the little bike. That picture shows the bike next to a 5 gallon bucket and it's about the same size.

This must be Burke's beat up baby batman bike!

However I do think the bike thing may be something worth pursuing. I could totally see how BR would feel like he didn't get as many toys as her (when in reality it's likely that his parents just didn't make as big of a deal over his toys). The fact that the story has changed recently says something.

I was gonna say pay attention to when their stories change or they lie but that's just all the time, lol.

I'm sorry if this is off-topic, but does anyone know if JBR's head was closer to the picture taker in the photo above, or would it have been closer to the wall with the child's bike? If it was closer to the wall with the child's bike, how in the world would JR know it was even a person there immediately and not just a pile of clothing when he discovered her?

I wish there was at least a photo with a body outline to show where she was when John found her. Surely they took him down there and asked him to SHOW them where she was exactly.
I doubt she was where the blanket was found. I think he took it off of her before running upstairs. Left it and the duct tape in a pile. JMOO but I think that it was important to know exactly where her body was in the WC. If the LE didn't acquire this immediately and take photos, then they missed a valuable piece of evidence.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There's these pics (one is a rendering but not sure if accurate)

Not sure if the blanket was moved either...

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 30ji5tw.jpg
    30ji5tw.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 524
  • 149blanket.jpg
    149blanket.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 502
  • 2006-06-29_schiller3.jpg
    2006-06-29_schiller3.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 506
I'm sorry if this is off-topic, but does anyone know if JBR's head was closer to the picture taker in the photo above, or would it have been closer to the wall with the child's bike? If it was closer to the wall with the child's bike, how in the world would JR know it was even a person there immediately and not just a pile of clothing when he discovered her?

I think JBR's head was closer to the wall nearest the bike. I agree, the bundle in addition to the nightgown looks like they would've been too high off the floor, blocking JBR's face. I'm not sure if he would've been able to view her arms or not, though.

^ Thanks everyone. Ambitioned, from photo 149 you posted, it looks like her head would have been closer to the door, considering where the duct tape is and how the blanket is positioned, but I'm totally guessing there.

Olivia, good point about her arms -- I know that her arms were "above her head" when she was found

There's these pics (one is a rendering but not sure if accurate)

Not sure if the blanket was moved either...

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
Thank you!!! I'm actually on A candy rose site right now reading the warrants. http://www.acandyrose.com/12261996warrant03.gif
Read the last sentence! It says there were TWO blankets! This is a first for me. I always thought she was wrapped in her favorite blanket. Singular.
Regarding the depiction photo of her body's location, I can't imagine he would be able to know immediately that was his daughter wrapped in blankets before
he turned the light on. It would've looked like a pile of blankets. JMOO

ETA: We all have experienced the sensation of our eyes going from a location with some light (ambient at best I would assume in this situation) to going into a dark room. It takes time for eyes to adjust. Here's some interesting science to it.
http://sciencequestionswithsurprisi...-it-take-our-eyes-to-fully-adapt-to-darkness/

^ I tend to agree Positivelight, although, he would have somewhat of a case if her head was closer to the door and her arms were above her head, outside of the blanket. If however, her head was closer to the wall, then it definitely would just look like a pile of blankets.

Maybe JR knew because he put her there imo.

Maybe JR knew because he put her there imo.

True, I get that; I'm just trying to completely disprove his defense -- I think that could be done by knowing whether her head was closer to the bike-wall or the doorway. I guess I'm trying to prove that there was no way he could have known that was a body, unless he knew beforehand that it was a body (if that makes sense).

Another deal with the bikes...

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-neighbors-joe-betty-barnhill.htm

Barnhill said he saw Burke riding his bike on Christmas Day, but not Jonbenet...
so, who got the dang bikes? Was it really Burke's bike and the Stine kid rode it home?

Also (on a candy rose sight) John says he got himself a bike, Patsy got a bike, and JB got a bike, bc Burke already HAD one.
WTH!?!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back