Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people wish to vent, fine, but I really would ask they not 'vent' at me personally with outbursts I can make no sense of. My posts do not address individual Members here. They do address the facts, the issues under discussion and my views on them. Is that not what any Forum is fundamentally about?

No comment.

Yes, we do need to vent. And commiserate with Warriena's family.
If these so-called legal buffs cannot explain to us, with any specific accuracy, the answers to this previous post of mine, I am just not interested.
So far, no attempt has been made to answer my questions. And I do not want an attempt if it is not specific.

"I think we are all still struggling to understand why ALL of the evidence was not allowed. How many times we have heard the judge instruct the jury to consider all of the evidence.
It is very difficult to understand why that was not the case in this trial.
We have heard that it is because of 'legal arguments'. But what legal arguments? What precedences (or whatever) can dictate such a thing? And why has this not happened before?"

The Judge is referring to the evidence admitted at the Trial. That term 'evidence' has a technical meaning. It does not include many so called facts not introduced into evidence at the Trial.

The Judge is referring to the evidence admitted at the Trial. That term 'evidence' has a technical meaning. It does not include many so called facts not introduced into evidence at the Trial.

Is it not evident that I know that? That has not answered my questions at all. :sigh:

Please then refrain from posting as if you're an expert when you are not in fact an expert, as per the rules. Thanks.

Sure. I am not a verified expert, and I have made it clear I'm not. I am posting as, umm.......me. I really do not wish to be discussing myself, please.

This is fascinating. I had no idea these existed. Well, the QLD findings are a lot easier to access than the VIC ones are.

I hope when the coroner has released their findings it will answer some questions and everything will finally be put to rest. This trial has answered absolutely nothing, it's merely gotten GT off the hook.

Reading some of the findings now ... wow ... so sad.

I have to confess to a liking for the Coroners in Victoria.. but it is true, the QLD one is easy to read..

The Victorian judgements are usually placed on a website , done as a recording of the judgement , and usually later on, the recorded sentencing. I find these excellent resources, and I wish QLD did this also.. NSW does this too, don't know about SA> There is something rivetingly mesmerising about the judges voice on record , giving it right up to the accused..

What damn evidence? A tape of 6 minutes. That's it and that was all the evidence produced. Freakin unbelievable!

Book deal, TV movie deal, 60 minutes, Sunday Night........

Does anyone think he'll sell the story?

Well, he hasn't been found guilty of a crime, so technically he probably could ... unless there is some other caveat that I am not aware of.

Would be pretty tasteless to do so imo. Warriena's family have been through enough, and today has probably flattened them again for a good long while.

But nothing this person does would surprise me any more.

Well, he hasn't been found guilty of a crime, so technically he probably could ... unless there is some other caveat that I am not aware of.

Would be pretty tasteless to do so imo. Warriena's family have been through enough, and today has probably flattened them again for a good long while.

it would be a huge gamble for the person who buys Gabe's gabble... . and as far as TV goes, he just isn't TV material.. he is not all there, and slow witted, as well, but there is the obvious and escalating problem of Gabe's waistline. It has disappeared and Gabe is actually having trouble fitting thru normal doors.. TV would add about 10 kilos onto Gabe's face alone.. ..

I just don't think there are any advertisers out there, who want to be attached to Gabe Tostee.. not now and not ever. Money cannot be made out of Gabe.

He might and tell a whole lot bull****
The only thing I am interest in hearing from him. Is why he didn't put the cheese back in the fridge.

No one would buy it, lol. And who would want to hear what he has to say anyway?

We've already heard the 'real' Tostee and so did Warriena before he chucked her onto his balcony. Or more to the point, picked her up and placed her on the ledge of his balcony.

BBM. Do you think they want to endure a useless Coronial Inquest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member