TX TX - Typhenie Johnson, 25, Fort Worth, 10 Oct 2016 *GUILTY*

This is from her hometown paper in Madison, SD:
Former Madison resident Typhenie Johnson is missing in Texas.

About 30 people who knew her or her Madison family gathered Saturday night in Library Park for a candlelight prayer vigil.

Similar events were held at the same time in Texas, Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesota.

Johnson, who is 25, attended Madison High School from 2006 to 2009, said MHS Superintendent Joel Jorgenson.

"We're going to find her," Olson said. "She's going to come home."

A account has been set up to help with travel expenses for the family.
http://www.dailyleaderextra.com/news/top_stories/article_0c7f6e10-94a1-11e6-bdb6-efabe45d78e7.html

It's touching to see so much love for her in so many states. I hope they find her soon.

<mod snip>

Typhenie, you beautiful lady, I am praying for you.

Friends & family of the suspect are considered victims according to Websleuths' rules.

They are not to be sleuthed and their social media pages are off limits for discussion. Also, please remember that all images are required to be sourced with a link. If you cannot link to the place it came from due to the rules/TOS, then the image cannot be posted or discussed. :tyou:

Nothing really new but People has another new article, some interesting bits:
Police told NBC DFW that nothing had linked Revill to Islam’s disappearance, but since his arrest, “That investigation is going in a different direction

Not long after Revill’s arrest in Johnson’s disappearance, police conducted a search of his home and found a broken bra clasp and a damaged smart watch, according to charging documents.

Revill has denied knowing where Johnson could be or what may have happened to her, according to arrest records. He has not entered a plea and does not have an attorney on file, according to court officials.

http://people.com/crime/ex-boyfriend-missing-fort-worth-texas-woman-previous-girlfriend/

BBM.

Quote from the DM below is the first reference I have seen to their being 2 other people besides her brother inside the apt. We know one of those people was Typhenie's new boyfriend. I wonder who the other one was?
Typhenie's twin brother, Asher, and two other people were inside the apartment as his sister and Revill were outside talking before it escalated into an argument in the parking lot the night she disappeared.

Quote from the DM below is the first reference I have seen to their being 2 other people besides her brother inside the apt. We know one of those people was Typhenie's new boyfriend. I wonder who the other one was?
I don't remember which article but one stated it to be her brothers girlfriend.

Wonder why they called off search?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Just stopping by to see if anything new. Typhenie, where are you?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The Chelle profile linked earlier now has a profile pic change about sex trafficking.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I was reading that they have officially called off the search for her.

Where did you see that? We knew that they were suspending the search for her over the weekend so that LE could rest. I have not seen anything saying that the search has been called off completely.

The [redacting name] profile linked earlier now has a profile pic change about sex trafficking.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

OMG. Please, someone local screen shot that and send it to the police, ASAP. That is not there for sex-trafficking awareness. That is to intimidate and scare her family, IMO. I don't know who is really behind that profile but IMO he is controlling it from prison (through a friend) to intimidate and threaten. It needs to be investigated and the person behind it needs to be questioned, JMO.

OMG. Please, someone local screen shot that and send it to the police, ASAP. That is not there for sex-trafficking awareness. That is to intimidate and scare her family, IMO. I don't know who is really behind that profile but IMO he is controlling it from prison (through a friend) to intimidate and threaten. It needs to be investigated and the person behind it needs to be questioned, JMO.
SABBM

Who is doing this to her family ?

Did someone post a photo of the perp ? Thought I saw it earlier...... if not, sorry.

Did someone post a photo of the perp ? Thought I saw it earlier...... if not, sorry.

It was deleted because it's from a fb page of someone who claims to be married to him. It is not allowed to be posted here unless the media publishes the picture.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back