Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury was never told about Tostee, about the doctors who’d provided assessments of his mental competence.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...h/news-story/6a0f3ac4abdb1871dbadc877a2328bd2

'The court heard he had been treated by a psychiatrist since 2009 for “insecure social anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder and depression”. He also had a history of attention deficit disorder.

She commented that he seemed to have "quarantined” himself from what had happened the night Warriena Wright died. But it would not last long.'

Sheesh!

I wonder what the jury is thinking now. Now that they are learning about his:

Fake ID scheme, netting them $30,000
His four DUIs
His highrange drunk dangerous driving conviction, endangering the public and his passengers
His violently kicking a police officer

On top of all the seedy, grubby recording behaviour and denigration of women on the bodybuilding forum.

Such a travesty that background and patterns of behaviour cannot be introduced in trials.

'The court heard he had been treated by a psychiatrist since 2009 for “insecure social anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder and depression”. He also had a history of attention deficit disorder.

She commented that he seemed to have "quarantined” himself from what had happened the night Warriena Wright died. But it would not last long.'

Sheesh!
From the same article if you use the swipe time line.

bf3568b7ddafc67be7fb4659d124db18.jpg

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...h/news-story/6a0f3ac4abdb1871dbadc877a2328bd2

His four DUIs
His highrange drunk dangerous driving conviction, endangering the public and his passengers

On top of all the seedy, grubby recording behaviour and denigration of women on the bodybuilding forum.

Such a travesty that background and patterns of behaviour cannot be introduced in trials.

Most of them will need some post-trial trauma therapy IMO.

Mark my words, without intensive therapy under the guidance of a very skilled practitioner, one day Mr Tostee will be; IMO. Sadly, it may come at the expense of another person's life and the resulting devastation wrought on the lives of their loved ones.

even a genius practitioner would be up against it, I reckon, Bo.. the rage that simmers in Gabe's (largeish and wobbly) bosom might stem from a deep and intense desire to actually be a woman. I have often gone over Baden-Clay stuff and thought the same.. All the posturing as a mighty stud , with the only measurement being quantity, the utter determination to demand that women believe them, or die, the relentless fantasy world they live in, and insist everyone else lives in it along side them, praising, adoring, believing, agreeing, that final moment when the pretence inside cant be kept up and the woman refusing to play becomes lethal object to be murdered..

Baden -clay will surprise us one day with his request of the Govt Minister to undergo transgender surgery at the State's expense.. it has all the elements Gerard desires, and , I believe, Gabe , also.. a need to spend other peoples money, the permanent need, like crack cocaine , for attention, the boredom with playing the part of the male, which neither of them have got right, there is some fundamental element of masculinity missing in the both of them, ,,

There was a serial killer , in Melbourne, in Frankston, a youngish bloke, Paul Denehey.. he got in the mood to kill, and so he did, an intense campaign over a few days, he realised, ( whoda thunk? ) when sentenced to life without parole that he was in the wrong gender all this time, ( whoda thunk ? ) and the Victorian Govt should cough up and shout him the surgery to go along with the fixation. So they did. Now he spends a lot of his time, wandering around the prison yard, he was a loutish, ungraceful overweight puddingfaced man, and now he is ditto , a woman, nagging the Vic Govt every few years in court to be allowed to have hair spray, and lipstick and hot rollers.. I think he demanded to be issued with panty hose, all the usual games..

But this is what I foresee for Gabe, ( and coincidentally, for Gerard) . .. he's had a lucky escape yesterday, but luck like that doesn't hold out for long, that is the cruelty of luck, generally..

Hi. I fell asleep waiting for verdict. Then I woke up this am and thread was locked. Panic attack. This is my first opportunity to say how disappointed I am at the verdict. How I hope they retry him. And to say that like OJ Simpson, his narcissism will get him in the end. Karma is a mean *****.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

How does this post ^^^ relate to Bohemian's post that you replied to? Perhaps it is just the desire to re-hash the crime?

Originally Posted by Bohemian

Sheesh!

I know a lot of men who really don't hate women. (I gave birth to four of them lol!). I have seven Brothers, my Dad...None of them are misogynistic. So Keep the faith! :loveyou:

I suppose it would make sense, that there would be a greater percentage of misogynists in those who are Tostee supporters, birds of a feather and all ...
Tostee clearly hates women, and has no use for them, except as objects in his sick fantasies:

"Earlier posts had him saying he, “banged two girls tonight. First one was 4/10 not worth mentioning didn’t look like her pics and I couldn’t even finish”

He is a flat out predator:

"He had previously boasted online in chatrooms of making girls feel special on Tinder by sending replica messages with a typo, so they seemed unique."

"In person, he had been described as - initially, at least - confident and charming. But nightclubs had banned him because of his unsettling and unsavoury behaviour."

"Tostee would go out four or five times a week, usually by himself. Sometimes he would spend the night drinking just water, no ice. Bar staff say he would usually still be there as they closed up, trying to speak to intoxicated girls. "

That seems to be his MO. The more intoxicated the woman, the less able to recognize and protect herself from Evil. Not only that, but the less creditable her word against his, as we have seen here, in this forum. She was the drunk stupid one, acting all crazy, he was merely guilty of poor judgment . This huge muscular guy, was clearly a victim of a totally drunk waco. He was being battered, you see, what choice did he have really, poor Brah... /s

I think he enjoyed the whole thing. He recorded so that he could say one thing, (why did you hit me? ect...), while doing another, (choking ect).

IMO Tostee is a dangerous misogynistic sadist .

Sadly, we have not seen the last of this Boorish Brah.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/tostee-had-been-banned-clubs-and-described-creepy/2354079/

Here's something that may be of use for the 'Boorish Brah' creepers who lack basic commonsense:

An Incomplete Guide to Not Creeping

Hi. I fell asleep waiting for verdict. Then I woke up this am and thread was locked. Panic attack. This is my first opportunity to say how disappointed I am at the verdict. How I hope they retry him. And to say that like OJ Simpson, his narcissism will get him in the end. Karma is a mean *****.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We missed you yesterday. Someone asked where you were on the thread.
He won't be re-tried, unless they find fresh and compelling new evidence, apparently.

Some theorized that he did something menacingly behind the glass to force her over the edge. Notice how she wasn't saying, "Get away from me".

Some theorized that she was in total fear for her life. Notice how when the witness tells her she can't come down that way, she doesn't reply, "He's trying to kill me".

Some theorized she was scared of what he might do next. Notice how when the witness tells her not to come down that way, she doesn't say, "He's going to kill me".

I want to go home.

Many have theorized she may have felt "imprisoned" on that balcony. It is equally plausible that being tossed on that balcony after being intimate, would make one feel "rejected".

Abandoned.

Humiliated.

How does this post ^^^ relate to Bohemian's post that you replied to? Perhaps it is just the desire to re-hash the crime?

Nah, looking for another show trial against perceived cyber-bullies is my guess, SA.

Very apt closing to the Courier Mail article.

Years later, a jury would pay attention to the words he’d say, to his emotional reactions to the death of a girl he’d watched fall from his *balcony.
They’d wonder why, instead of being concerned for her, he’d ask: “Why? Why does this **** always happen to me?”

His four DUIs

Well, that's because if, for example, you're presented with a person who is charged with robbing a bank and told that they were convicted of robbing a bank 8 years ago in a very similar manner then the average person is going to be predisposed to thinking they robbed this one too. What if it turns out they didn't?

Nah, looking for another show trial against perceived cyber-bullies is my guess, SA.

Ahh ... well, that will be flogging a dead horse. The trial is over. Justice was not served. Warriena is still deceased. Tostee is free.

Well, that's because if, for example, you're presented with a person who is charged with robbing a bank and told that they were convicted of robbing a bank 8 years ago in a very similar manner then the average person is going to be predisposed to thinking they robbed this one too. What if it turns out they didn't?

Thanks asac. Yes, I know why they do not allow it. But in case after case after case we see repetitive behaviour in front of the court, again. (Adrian Bayley is the first example that pops into my mind.)
How many chances do these dangerous losers get? Very, very frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong