TX TX - Typhenie Johnson, 25, Fort Worth, 10 Oct 2016 *GUILTY*

Where did you see that? We knew that they were suspending the search for her over the weekend so that LE could rest. I have not seen anything saying that the search has been called off completely.

They could have been just talking about the wknd sorry I took it as they were not searching anymore period. I just wonder what he did with her that fast.

I posted that picture but the mods deleted it. The wife I think went to go see him in prison and posted this pic.

Yes I did but the photo wasn't allowed on her so they removed it.

The family did just find out yesterday that the ex boyfriend was married all this time. I suppose that person we can not mention is actually the wife after all.

The family did just find out yesterday that the ex boyfriend was married all this time. I suppose that person we can not mention is actually the wife after all.

I hope it is revealed soon what he did with her and what he did with the other girl.

Really? Wow, she should be thanking her lucky stars to be alive still instead of taking up for him! Why so much silence? Is the family still searching?

Wow. I don't know what to make of her taking up for a man who has been "allegedly" involved in the disappearance of two different girlfriends while he was married to her.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Wow. I don't know what to make of her taking up for a man who has been "allegedly" involved in the disappearance of two different girlfriends while he was married to her.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

She better be thanking her lucky stars she still alive. He is a sociopath and he would rather see these families hurting than tell them what he did with Typhenie and Taalibah. My husband said he will probably keep denying because with nobodies they will not have a strong hold on him.

In a news conference Monday, The Next Generation Action Network and the families of two missing women asked the Fort Worth Police Department to involve the state and federal investigators in the search for the women.
NGAN officials asked the department to request help from state authorities and the FBI in the search for Typhenie Johnson, who was last seen Oct. 10 at the Post Oak East Apartments in Fort Worth, and Taalibah Islam, who vanished in January 2006.

In a news conference Monday, The Next Generation Action Network and the families of two missing women asked the Fort Worth Police Department to involve the state and federal investigators in the search for the women.
NGAN officials asked the department to request help from state authorities and the FBI in the search for Typhenie Johnson, who was last seen Oct. 10 at the Post Oak East Apartments in Fort Worth, and Taalibah Islam, who vanished in January 2006.

FBI should be involved. Killing two women makes him a serial killer doesn't it?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just think there should be ALOT more attention to this case. Over in Alpine they've got practically an army searching for Zuzu Verk. Typhenie was kidnapped by her boyfriend too. So sad.

I just think there should be ALOT more attention to this case. Over in Alpine they've got practically an army searching for Zuzu Verk. Typhenie was kidnapped by her boyfriend too. So sad.

Agreed. Bumping her back up.

Just checking in. Where are you Typhenie?

80281b711f85cb7069e05a7e40cd521d.png

bc9aef611c2bd2338863edfb31183712.png

All I hear on the news now is them talking about that Zulu girl it's like they have stopped searching for Tiphenie.

"That Zulu" girl is named Zuzu, and her parents are HEAVILY involved, she also comes from a tiny town. Dynamics of both missing ladies are different.

"That Zulu" girl is named Zuzu, and her parents are HEAVILY involved, she also comes from a tiny town. Dynamics of both missing ladies are different.

I definitely hope she is found too. It's sad because they have the guy who kidnapped Typ but he will not talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back