Was Burke Involved? # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair - there are thousands of posts here where this information has been discussed over and over and over again. But, since you are new, I will list some of them:

BR pretended to be asleep and his parents pretended he was asleep despite him being heard on the 911 call and him admitting that he was awake that morning, listening to everything that was going on both before and after LE arrived.

BR admitted that he sneaked downstairs after everyone went to sleep and at the very time that JBR (according to the undigested pineapple found during her autopsy and the estimated time of death at 1:00am) would have eaten pineapple before her murder.

BR admitted that he had HiTech boots, the same shoe type and size of the print found in the WC next to JBR's body.

BR's tDNA was found on the nightgown which was wrapped around JBR's body and which had allegedly come straight from the clothes dryer.

BR's reaction to the crime scene photo of the bowl of pineapple with his prints on it. You have to watch it to understand his disassociation.

BR was heard talking to DS about manual versus ligature strangulation just days after JBR was murdered and at a time when he allegedly had not learned any details of the scene.

BR put the flashlight in JR's hands late that night, in his bedroom.

BR is known to have engaged in poop smearing, saving and poop was found smeared on the candy in JBR's bedroom and a pair of pajama bottoms, too big for JBR, which had poop smears in them was found in her bedroom.

The GJ charged both parents with Child Abuse resulting in death for placing JBR in a situation which would likely cause her serious harm or death AND as accessories to assist a person known to have committed the crime of Murder in the First Degree to escape and avoid detection, punishment, etc. Only 3 survivors in the house, one of whom was too young to be charged.

Thank you for responding to my question,for some reason this site keeps crashing on my laptop so I'm having to use my phone. Can you post the source of the DNA found on her night dress that's the first I have heard of that.

Couldn't that indictment be read as the grand jury did not know which of the parents had committed the murder so thus referred to it in that way otherwise why not name Burke if they really thought the evidence pointed to him. I know he was too young to have been charged with murder but his parents could still have been charged with assesory and if so why not name him? If they were indeed being indicted for being an accessory to his crime ?

Where is the source for BR saying John had that flash light upstairs? Again I've not heard that before

Who is DS? And where is that hearsay evidence from?

Cheers

Here are the rules of Poohsticks.

http://pooh-sticks.com/the-rules-of-pooh-sticks/

You see it is nothing like "pick up a leaf, put it on the railing and allow someone else to knock it off."

I have no wish to discuss anything further with you you clearly are out for an argument for arguments sake I don't discuss with trolls . To even suggest that anyone playing pooh sticks or a variation there of has to stick to some set of rules is preposterous lol

As I said, we don't have access to the case files. But the Grand Jury did, and both his parents were charged with the cover-up of a first degree murder. There were only 3 people in the house other than the victim. That leaves only Burke.

That isn't exactly correct. None of the Rameys have ever been charged no matter who the DA happened to be including the current DA.

When I was on a grand jury none of us had access to the case evidence files. All we had to go by whether to true bill a case or no bill it was the testimony from the state's witnesses. There was no one there to produce evidence to the contrary that may have supported another outcome.

Did the GJ know at the time about the unknown male DNA at the time which found on JBs two different clothing? Sorry, I cant remember exactly when AH went to the grand jury. What I find interesting is how much weight is being given to this particular GJ because after being a member here for almost 16 years the common theme for many posters over the years has been : "A grand jury will indict a ham sandwich." I can understand that somewhat since GJ do true bill many more cases than those they vote to no bill since their threshold to meet is a much lower standard . A GJs is not to find guilt whatsoever and only recommends the case should either go forward where the case will have to meet the BARD by a jury or Presiding Judge. Or they will no bill a case if they believe the DA needs more evidence is needed.

There is nothing preventing the current DA from bringing charges against John Ramsey if he feels he has the evidence to prove the case BARD. Since no DA has ever charged any of the Ramseys it shows AH was right not to pursue the case the GJ true billed. GJs don't have to have proof of guilt. DAs do have to have proof though and its obvious that none of the DAs since JB was murdered has the evidence required for any of the Ramseys to be charged with anything. If there was really any evidence proving it then the current DA would jump at the chance to be THE ONE to bring charges.

I have no wish to discuss anything further with you you clearly are out for an argument for arguments sake I don't discuss with trolls . To even suggest that anyone playing pooh sticks or a variation there of has to stick to some set of rules is preposterous lol

Sure, you were the one who brought it up in the first place. People do understand the rules of the game and that is why they hold a competition every year.

The whole snack issue didn't make sense to me. It seemed he was being very evasive imho.
The nintendo. Was that an older model or the 64? Does that mean he may have already had the 64 prior to Christmas morning? Plus IIRC he didn't like sharing his games with her. SO if it was in fact the 64.... that means he didn't get it for Christmas. Also IIRC the reason they moved JonBenet's room to Melinda and Beth's room was because it had a tv in it with a vcr and JonBenet liked to watch movies to fall asleep. So JonBenet had a TV in her room too. He references it like he was the only one who had a tv.
By BR's admission, JonBenet didn't have bowel accidents. So that imho would rule out her being the one wearing the bigger pants and pooping in them. JMOO
I'm going to guess he did get an N64 for Christmas and had the older model SNES before that. The N64 came out in Sept. 1996 so it's hard to believe he'd get a big deal gift like that a few months before Christmas.
His comment about the Tv you pointed out stood out to me as well for those same reasons, though to be fair I guess he could just mean that it was the only tv with the Nintendo hooked up.
Good catch about the poop question, I wonder if they asked him that one later. I wondered if the psych was leading the conversation in that direction by asking if "anyone else" Burke knew wet the bed (such as Burke Ramsey?) but Burke didn't go there. Anyway, I laughed when Burke, in true Ramsey fashion, managed to throw a White (Fleet Jr) under the bedwetting bus! Classic.

Thank you for responding to my question,for some reason this site keeps crashing on my laptop so I'm having to use my phone. Can you post the source of the DNA found on her night dress that's the first I have heard of that.

Couldn't that indictment be read as the grand jury did not know which of the parents had committed the murder so thus referred to it in that way otherwise why not name Burke if they really thought the evidence pointed to him. I know he was too young to have been charged with murder but his parents could still have been charged with assesory and if so why not name him? If they were indeed being indicted for being an accessory to his crime ?

Where is the source for BR saying John had that flash light upstairs? Again I've not heard that before

Who is DS? And where is that hearsay evidence from?

Cheers

DS is Doug Stine and the 'hearsay' comes from his mother's mouth.

The flashlight info came from the Dr.Phil show. Did you see it?

The tDNA of BR's on JBR's nightie is in many LE reports, records and books written on the subject, all of which can be found in these threads.

No, the indictment could not be read in any other way. Neither parent was charged with FMD. I think you already know why the names of juveniles, or in this case an 'infant', is not published in the charges.

SuperDave, you might have seen it before, but... In my simplistic theory, BDI all - head bash, molestation, and strangulation - then he either went on to bed or maybe PR caught him with the body and sent him off to bed while she conjured up the cover-up, then did the staging (wrist ties, tape to mouth) and the undoing (placement in the WR with blankets), then wrote the RN, and then she called out to JR. Nothing I've seen tells me JR was close enough to either PR or BR to cover for either of them.

If you believe Burke and John Ramsey can be heard on the 911 call, then John was absolutely part of the cover up from that point forward because he would have known why Burke was sent back to bed and what his instructions were.

There may be no evidence that John was involved before this point, but I have trouble imagining an hysterical Patsy pulling off the full cover up without his help.

I'm going to guess he did get an N64 for Christmas and had the older model SNES before that. The N64 came out in Sept. 1996 so it's hard to believe he'd get a big deal gift like that a few months before Christmas.
His comment about the Tv you pointed out stood out to me as well for those same reasons, though to be fair I guess he could just mean that it was the only tv with the Nintendo hooked up.
Good catch about the poop question, I wonder if they asked him that one later. I wondered if the psych was leading the conversation in that direction by asking if "anyone else" Burke knew wet the bed (such as Burke Ramsey?) but Burke didn't go there. Anyway, I laughed when Burke, in true Ramsey fashion, managed to throw a White (Fleet Jr) under the bedwetting bus! Classic.

I noticed that too. I wonder if the Whites read those interview transcripts. The people they *thought* were their friends were only too willing to disparage them and even cast criminal suspicion on them. Imagine if your best friend did this! Boy would that hurt and cause trust problems going forward.

That isn't exactly correct. None of the Rameys have ever been charged no matter who the DA happened to be including the current DA.

When I was on a grand jury none of us had access to the case evidence files. All we had to go by whether to true bill a case or no bill it was the testimony from the state's witnesses. There was no one there to produce evidence to the contrary that may have supported another outcome.

Did the GJ know at the time about the unknown male DNA at the time which found on JBs two different clothing? Sorry, I cant remember exactly when AH went to the grand jury. What I find interesting is how much weight is being given to this particular GJ because after being a member here for almost 16 years the common theme for many posters over the years has been : "A grand jury will indict a ham sandwich." I can understand that somewhat since GJ do true bill many more cases than those they vote to no bill since their threshold to meet is a much lower standard . A GJs is not to find guilt whatsoever and only recommends the case should either go forward where the case will have to meet the BARD by a jury or Presiding Judge. Or they will no bill a case if they believe the DA needs more evidence is needed.

There is nothing preventing the current DA from bringing charges against John Ramsey if he feels he has the evidence to prove the case BARD. Since no DA has ever charged any of the Ramseys it shows AH was right not to pursue the case the GJ true billed. GJs don't have to have proof of guilt. DAs do have to have proof though and its obvious that none of the DAs since JB was murdered has the evidence required for any of the Ramseys to be charged with anything. If there was really any evidence proving it then the current DA would jump at the chance to be THE ONE to bring charges.

The lack of charges does not necessarily mean that the evidence isn't there. Alex Hunter is and was a COWARD who did not have the stones or the spine to charge JR & PR with anything. I believe he didn't want the bad publicity for Boulder, because Burke couldn't be charged but the parents certainly could have been. It would mean an ugly trial and a family even more devastated than they already had been. He chose not to charge. And every DA since then has maintained the same position. No one wants to be "that guy" who goes after JR and BR now that 20 years have gone by. And so justice for JonBenet will never happen here on God's green earth.

In the autopsy face photo of JB , it appears to me that her cheeks and face had swollen which is normal I guess due to the head trauma and postmortem changes.
Her face was way thinner in the Christmas morning photos .
Methinks that this might have caused her neck to swell as well causing the ligature to tighten more than it initially was and thus the cord seem imbedded into her neck. I remember reading somewhere there were not severe internal injuries to her neck as would be due to strangulation. That said, the ligature could be merely for the purpose of staging .

Do we know for a fact that she was actually killed due to strangulation ? Maybe she was already dead as per the head trauma when she was found by the parents. Just an opinion.

This theory places the crime scene to be basement , where the urine was found, just outside the wine cellar and near the boiler room . Kind of playing doctor goes too far because of digital penetration with the paintbrush, JB is hurt and sees the blood there and screams and is then hit on the head unconscious. Then B wipes her, puts on the huge panties which he already had discovered going thru the gift packages, puts on the longjohns and then she dies actually and her bladder empties wetting the longjohns and the floor .

Imo she might have been pulled to the winecellar by her arms and thus her arms stiffened in that position up her head . B might have worn the Hitecs meanwhile so as to get rid of her size bloody panties and pink pjama bottoms away out of the house maybe into a trash can. Hey ..JR was observed looking out of upstairs window for a while . Could he be checking the garbage container and waiting for the garbage truck ?

I know this is pure speculation but thinking out loud sometimes triggers others minds to something completely different and relevant. Jmo

If you believe Burke and John Ramsey can be heard on the 911 call, then John was absolutely part of the cover up from that point forward because he would have known why Burke was sent back to bed and what his instructions were.
You very well could be right and I could be wrong. It's just a hunch on my part. I'm not sure that what JR says to BR is indicative of his complicity in the cover-up or that he necessarily knew anything at that point, however. When I said nothing tells me that JR was close enough to either PR or BR to cover for either of them, I should clarify - I meant that I don't think he would have covered up immediately after the crime, prior to the 911 call. Apologies for this confusion. My take on what he said at the end of the 911 call is that he was telling BR not to interrupt when the adults were speaking. But I agree that he became an accessory in the cover-up at some point - even if my hunch is correct. I think his first clue was when he recognized PR's handwriting on the RN (but didn't want to believe his eyes) and then he started piecing things together as the morning progressed.

There may be no evidence that John was involved before this point, but I have trouble imagining an hysterical Patsy pulling off the full cover up without his help.
It is hard to imagine.. any of it. It's also hard for me to imagine that JR would have gone along with this bizarro thing prior to the 911 call. JMO. And I respect yours. It's all speculation.

In the autopsy face photo of JB , it appears to me that her cheeks and face had swollen which is normal I guess due to the head trauma and postmortem changes. Her face was way thinner in the Christmas morning photos . Methinks that this might have caused her neck to swell as well causing the ligature to tighten more than it initially was and thus the cord seem imbedded into her neck. I remember reading somewhere there were not severe internal injuries to her neck as would be due to strangulation. That said, the ligature could be merely for the purpose of staging .Do we know for a fact that she was actually killed due to strangulation ? Maybe she was already dead as per the head trauma when she was found by the parents. Just an opinion. This theory places the crime scene to be basement , where the urine was found, just outside the wine cellar and near the boiler room . Kind of playing doctor goes too far because of digital penetration with the paintbrush, JB is hurt and sees the blood there and screams and is then hit on the head unconscious. Then B wipes her, puts on the huge panties which he already had discovered going thru the gift packages, puts on the longjohns and then she dies actually and her bladder empties wetting the longjohns and the floor .Imo she might have been pulled to the winecellar by her arms and thus her arms stiffened in that position up her head . B might have worn the Hitecs meanwhile so as to get rid of her size bloody panties and pink pjama bottoms away out of the house maybe into a trash can. Hey ..JR was observed looking out of upstairs window for a while . Could he be checking the garbage container and waiting for the garbage truck ?I know this is pure speculation but thinking out loud sometimes triggers others minds to something completely different and relevant. Jmo
COD was strangulation and head trauma preceded strangulation - both are evidenced in the AR. http://hosted.ap.org/specials/interactives/_national/jonbenet_ramsey/jonbenet_ramsey_autopsy.pdf

As for pillow in the kitchen.. Some people get their pillows and/or blankets when they change beds in the house. I for instance absolutly get them when i get up my bed and go sleeping in the living room . Maybe either JB or B got up to switch bed and sth trigerred them downstairs to the kitchen where the pillow ended up . Jmo

Heymom is NOT a troll.

The lack of charges does not necessarily mean that the evidence isn't there. Alex Hunter is and was a COWARD who did not have the stones or the spine to charge JR & PR with anything. I believe he didn't want the bad publicity for Boulder, because Burke couldn't be charged but the parents certainly could have been. It would mean an ugly trial and a family even more devastated than they already had been. He chose not to charge. And every DA since then has maintained the same position. No one wants to be "that guy" who goes after JR and BR now that 20 years have gone by. And so justice for JonBenet will never happen here on God's green earth.
I agree.
One of the main problems is the crime scene was so compromised from the beginning. This is the exact reason no one, no matter their wealth or status, should be handled with kid gloves. No one, including PR, needed to be at that home except for JR and the cops. The ransom note was addressed to John so PR should have been shuttled elsewhere. When the supposed call didn't occur, JR should have been taken to the station for further questioning. IF they had done what should have been done and tear that house apart from the minute they got there, the body would have been found immediately and JR and PR would have been in jail where they belonged. If anything can be learned from this case it's that no one should be handled with kid gloves. Follow procedure and you can't go wrong. The case was bungled from the beginning but I still think it should have been tried. Regardless of the outcome, at least justice would have been attempted. AH dropped the ball and ML kicked the ball across the field. I still think though there is evidence that wasn't corrupted that can be used in a trial.
PR and JR had people over at the house basically already mourning JonBenet. They knew what lay in the basement and knew that she would be found. PR needed an audience for her drama to play out in front of and witnesses to the body being found. I just can't get over the fact that a officer went in BR room and only shined the flashlight in there. No turning on lights looking for JonBenet. Who cares that her brother was "asleep". Wake his butt up and get him to safety. Even the officers overlooked the fact that Burke was allowed to stay in his room alone when a supposed kidnapper willing to behead a child was on the loose. That was a huge tell. The GJ did see enough to believe they were guilty of something. I wish they would release the rest of the GJ findings.
There was never an intruder. BR stated in his interview that the doors locked when you closed them. We have doors like that too. If you don't have your keys, you're in trouble. He said he was with his dad when his dad broke the downstairs window that summer to get inside the home. His dad climbed through and opened the door to let Burke in. Some point after JR climbing through the window, a spider formed a web in the corner of that window sill. It was never disturbed after it was made. It became a cobweb full of debris. Remaining in the corner of that window. The spider was long gone due to winter so it was an old web. ANYONE climbing through that window would have shredded that web. The window didn't open fully so there was no way to climb through the window without disturbing the web and climbing back out using a suitcase that wasn't even turned in a safe direction to use as leverage to climb back out. It would have fell over the way it was found. The only way to have used it properly would have been flat against the wall. But still you have the cobweb that was left undamaged in the corner of the window.
That night it was noted that the outside lights that usually were on, were off. Lights in rooms in the home that are usually on at night were off. Flashlights were noted being used in the home that night. Neighbor heard a scream too. Yet no one called 911? Terrible neighbors if you ask me! Something was attracting the attention of neighbors that night to notice these things. What was obvious to me is the family had to have turned all of those lights off or they would have immediately suspected something if they weren't the ones to turn them all off.
PR wrote the ransom note.
the tDNA found on JonBenet's panties and long johns were from the manufacturing process of the panties. They were brand new when they were put on her during the staging. the panties obviously came into contact with the long johns because they were over them. That's how the tDNA from the same persons were found on both the panties and long johns.
I am starting to think the cellulose fibers found in JonBenet's vaginal area may be from the manufacturing process of baby wipes.
" [FONT=&quot]Humectants such as propylene glycol and [/FONT]glycerine[FONT=&quot] are added to prevent premature drying of the solution and contribute to skin moisturization. In addition, some formulas incorporate oils such as mineral oil, lanolin, or silicones that help to soften skin. Thickeners, such as [/FONT]cellulose[FONT=&quot] derivatives like hydroxymethyl cellulose, control the viscosity of the finished product and keep it the right consistency.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Read more: http://www.madehow.com/Volume-6/Baby-Wipes.html#ixzz4O8IGcW3W"
If they found JonBenet bleeding from the vaginal area and knew BR was the culprit its possible that they cleaned her liberally inside as best they could to hopefully get rid of any DNA and blood evidence. But it can also be argued that she may have been wiped at some point and the cellulose was on the outside, when someone digitally penetrated her, they forced the cellulose up further inside. Just a thought.
Maybe this is the reason that in the CBS documentary, they didn't feel there was a sexual assault. That the real damage was done during the staging. To cover for the digital penetration they used a different object to jab her with. If the cellulose was from possibly baby wipes, then the internal damage could be from something completely different that the wooden paint brush on the ligature. The person or persons who moved her body to the basement outside of the wine cellar and applied the final ligature and tied it was the actual person who killed JonBenet. I don't even think they realized she was still alive although just barely. That is when her bladder released the last bit of urine. and she soiled the panties and long johns. I doubt they even noticed as they wrapped her in the blankets and staged her body with the loose wrist ligatures.
All the other fibers and stuff found in the vaginal area was probably from the area where they cleaned her up. PR wasn't the greatest house keeper so there's no telling how much random stuff was in the carpet. Anything that could get stuck on a shoe from anywhere can be tracked into your home.
Picture if you will: You go to town running errands. You have on a shoe or boot with a bottom that has a tread. Everywhere you walk that day you are picking up all kinds of various fibers and objects including hairs. You go home and go about your daily activities and you unknowingly track all of these strange fibers, objects, and hairs throughout your home.
If someone is laying unconscious on the carpet naked and someone is rushing trying to clean them up in the dark with a flashlight, they will miss a lot of things left behind on the body. They pull up the new huge panties and wiggle her into the long johns enclosing all of the strange artifacts into the area.
Looking at the Ramsey's behavior after the 911 call is also telling. WHY in the heck would you leave your only other child upstairs "asleep" while your other child has been kidnapped from your home just down the hall from the other sleeping child. (We know now BR wasn't asleep all night and in fact admitted on DP he was downstairs when everyone was asleep and he "Maybe" ate pineapple with JonBenet.) Then they ship their only other child BR off to a friends home without concern for his safety and no police protection. Only the person who would know there was no further danger and risk to the surviving child would make this decision. A person or persons who knew exactly where JonBenet was and that there was no intruder. That BR wasn't in danger. Why would you allow him to leave a home with a police presence to another home without protection? I mean we are talking about a "small foreign faction" here. They could easily kidnap the other child since they left the first one staged in the wine cellar dead.... right?
An intruder theory does not hold water at all. This crime imho has always pointed to the family. I've felt from day one it was BR. I remember my family saying "But he's just a 9 year old kid!" My response was... "And she was only 6 years old and a wisp of a child. Who says a 9 year old is not capable of such brutality?" Eventually they came to the same conclusion. You have to take out of your mind the age for a moment. Even another child of the same age could cause a death like this. The prodding with possible train tracks and digital penetration screams of a child like behavior and exploration. I think BR did try to strangle her and thought he was successful. Only for the parents to find her naked possibly from the waste down with some blood on the vagina and a ligature loose around her neck with obvious ligature marks left behind. Still alive but just barely. Probably the parents didn't even realize she was still alive, although brain dead. They clean her up redress her and carry her down to the basement. They either use the same ligature but actually secure it this time (which causes her death) or uses a similar type of ligature that was nearby.
IMHO there was never an intruder and it's offensive to me that they tried to blame it on so many friends and acquaintances. It's disgusting honestly. The whole case was botched but I STILL feel they should try the case. If for no other reason than to get to the answers. If JR was the actual person who applied the final ligature, he committed first degree murder. Even if BR did the majority of the damage to her. Her life would have ended by his hands soon enough, but someone applied the final ligature that caused her to die. They did so while trying to cover up what they assumed was a FDM. She would have died from the head injury. The ligature just finished the process. JMOO but I think they could stick a FDM charge on JR and convict him. I think if they retest all of the evidence they will have enough solid evidence to charge him. [/FONT]

John is the one element I have never been able to fit neatly into any theory. I don't believe he ever molested his daughter. I don't believe he killed his daughter. I don't believe he took part in the staging of the body. But I am fairly confident that he knew the body was in the wine cellar prior to "discovering" her on the trip to the basement with FW. I'm leaning toward his finding the body on his first trip down to the basement. But honestly...I just can't make any logical, concrete connections where John is concerned.

PositiveLight,

(We know now BR wasn't asleep all night and in fact admitted on DP he was downstairs when everyone was asleep and he "Maybe" ate pineapple with JonBenet.)

That maybe with a smirk and eyes bulging open, is likely code for maybe not since if you remember in one of his interviews he was asked when did you last see JonBenet alive, long wait here, then in the car

For BR to admit that must mean they reviewed the CBS documentary and realized there is all this forensic evidence linking BR to the breakfast bar. So BR will have an explanation no doubt.

So who his telling the truth BR or JR: I helped Burke fix a toy then took him to bed or BR, speculating me and JonBenet went back downstairs for a snack?

The pineapple bowl in the breakfast bar is a serving bowl, the spoon is larger than normal, I seriously doubt either BR or JonBenet could eat with it.

Because its a serving bowl with pineapple in it, that's probably why it was left untouched, i.e. the pineapple appears still edible?

There was likely two other bowls which might have been removed by the helpers

John is the one element I have never been able to fit neatly into any theory. I don't believe he ever molested his daughter. I don't believe he killed his daughter. I don't believe he took part in the staging of the body. But I am fairly confident that he knew the body was in the wine cellar prior to "discovering" her on the trip to the basement with FW. I'm leaning toward his finding the body on his first trip down to the basement. But honestly...I just can't make any logical, concrete connections where John is concerned.

Mountain_Kat,
JR likely revised whatever staging had been done before they went for the abduction scenario. JR's fibers are allegedly in JonBenet's size-12's, assuming they were clean on, and given the rarity of the fibers that then links JR to the crime-scene directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46