Was Burke Involved? # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know who ever said she was killed over a piece of pineapple, that is simply a piece of fiction. Yet you keep saying it. The fact that Burke smeared *advertiser censored* all over her candy is far more revealing as to how he felt about her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CBS pushed it and so have many BDI members. Don't act like you've never heard this before.

Once again, its not actually a fact he "smeared poop all over her candy". It was never tested for one and we don't know how much was actually on the candy. Is there a bunch of poop all over her candy or did one of the kids go to the bathroom, not wash their hands properly, and reached for the candy?

UK...

Does this look like a crime-scene, or somewhere Patsy was preparing for vacation? Also if the pictures found in the basement came from this room, how did the parents know about them and where they were located?
There's more pics of his area of the house than that. The bathroom drawers gone through in a hurry, closet not closed properly, someone looking under the bed(Smit thought an intruder hid here), someone digging through videos, and of course the photos of this room mentioned in the transcripts that Patsy immediately glosses over. There was also a bottle of cleaning fluid found in his room. I agree that Jonbenet's room doesn't look pristine either.

Well IF any photos were in his room, obviously one of them knew about them before her murder. I doubt after that night's hellish events occured they would spend time going through there and then say, "hey, look what I found?" Time was of the essence that night to spend it on irrelevant things.

There's also more about those photos in the transcripts than you or icedtea4me posted but I don't have time tonight to dig for it. Its 2:30 here.

Burke maybe had his own camera, something that has never been confirmed, yet he was confident enough to take Christmas Day photos. He liked to attend the pageants, so he could have developed an interest in taking pageant pictures, who knows, something innocuous enough, but which might have grown into something else?
Wow, you really do think he was taking the photos. I wish more of the case files would come out. It would allow us to form a better picture(pun intended) of what exactly was in these rooms.

Speaking of Burke and pageants, the most disturbing thing he said on that show was how Jonbenet was "flaunting it". Yeah he has hindsight to have formed that opinion I suppose but that is a very interesting way for him to describe a six year old girl.

Two days after her death, means he either knew from direct experience, i.e he was present, or he overheard others, which blows the the theory that parents went to all the bother of macabre staging to insulate BR from knowing what took place, yet two days later, before any autopsy report has been released and BR is describing how JonBenet was strangled, so that theory never worked did it?

Thats part of the reason why I have always thought BR initially manually strangled JonBenet, i.e. he knew about it two days later. Consider his later interviews, where he goes on to describe how someone used blunt force to whack JonBenet on the head. So he appears to know exactly how JonBenet was killed, yet the blunt force was unknown until the AR was released.
All this really tells us is that he was listening to the adults talking about it and you can guarantee it was a hot topic among them at the time.

Flourish..

I'm not the person you asked. I wasn't there so I can't say how or for sure he DID do that. I'm also not sure why there is confusion about how one could possibly transport feces. But, genuine curiosity or rhetorical argumentative question, here's some ideas:

He defecated into his hand while he was present in JB's room then smeared the fecal matter onto the box.

He defecated into the toilet then used his hand to remove it from the toilet and then walked from whichever toilet into her room and smeared it onto the box.

He defecated in his pants then used his hands, pants, or underwear to smear it on the box.

He used a paper towel or toilet paper to do any of the above actions.

Those are just a few ways in which he could have accomplished that incredible feat! Fecal smearing is so easy even babies can do it!

Or...

Jonbenet or Burke didn't properly wash their hands before grabbing a piece of candy.

PL..

What is your fascination to how feces is smeared. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.
That's funny but icedtea4me has a point. We don't know if it was actually smeared, who smeared it, and if it was genuinely poop yet we've got these scenarios of Burke grabbing a huge chunk of poop from the toilet and intentionaly wiping it all over her candy.

This poop is quickly entering "the flashlight was wiped clean" territory.

HeyMom..

There was no manual strangulation. You can't strangle a person without doing damage to their neck and the ME found no such damage. Whatever the reason for talking about the type of strangulation (by BR), the autopsy results do not support manual strangulation.
Maybe so but UK(and others) have a point. Something likely lit the initial fuse for this attack and it doesn't have to be the head bash. If some sort of domestic incident broke out, its possible someone lunged at her before the main injuries were inflicted. Some seem to think Burke(or someone else) bashed her head, took her to the basement, and strangled her. It was more likely a much more complex series of events.

Is it speculation? Indeed but so are most of the things we discuss.

This was photo #18, and I sure wish we could find out what *exactly* that photo was....She had a reaction to it and her emotion needed a 10 minute break as she started crying. That would have been the time to press the issue but I'm sure Lin Wood stepped in to protect her.
There are quite a few photos mentioned in those transcripts that I wish would get released. They would probably fill in several blanks.

Apologies for not quoting everyone properly. Its late here and quoting so many people in one post gets tedious.

In regards to the poop... I guess it would be what the crime scene investigators felt described the feces best. For example in my opinion this is how I read the description.
Panties stained were from improper wiping.
A smear would be more of a fingertip amount.
Fecal material would mean there was a significant amount. I'm sure the odor alone gave away what it was.
Personally I don't think the smear on the candy box was from unwashed hands. If that were so it would be such a minute amount. JMOO and how I read it. Hope that made sense lol! I can't believe we are discussing amounts and Descriptions of poop! 😂
But while we are on the subject, if she received the candy box Christmas morning, and he did in fact smear it, then he was very angry over something that happened that morning. Does anyone know when she received the candy box?

ETA: if they haven't tested those items for DNA-, they need to do that STAT.
JMOO
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

CBS pushed it and so have many BDI members. Don't act like you've never heard this before.

Once again, its not actually a fact he "smeared poop all over her candy". It was never tested for one and we don't know how much was actually on the candy. Is there a bunch of poop all over her candy or did one of the kids go to the bathroom, not wash their hands properly, and reached for the series of events.

I think it's been suggested that the breakfast area and pineapple snack were the starting point of the nights events, not the cause of them.

You are correct, it's not been said to what extent the candy box was affected, but given the wall smearing and the poo ball, my guess is that this was not accidental.

Burke was reunited with the family. Many of the adults in the house knew about the strangulation. Even if John and Patsy were trying to keep the details away from Burke, this could have been one of the things he discovered by overhearing a conversation. Does anyone on this site that believe there were no private conversations in the Stine household about the murder? My experience is that when the grieving begins, the family talks about the loss in hushed voices. It's oddly surreal, stark and numbing. If it was something he wasn't supposed to know, he may have kept it from the adults.

How would the adults know she was hit on the head? They wouldn't, but Burke certainly seemed to know.

Quoted from a candy rose http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-crime-photos.htm I have one more on this one, Tom. There is a stain here on the carpet. Do you know what was spilled there or what that is? Do you remember a stain on the carpet in that area? PATSY RAMSEY: No. I remember I spilled red (INAUDIBLE) there one time and that was (INAUDIBLE). (Whispering into photographs.) No. - (0253-02)
Does anyone know what stain they are referring to? Apparently it's red? I can't see the stain. Can someone who knows where its located circle it possibly for me?

Perhaps here or closer to the bed ruffle? The quality is so bad it's hard to see.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 000jonbenetsbedroomXXLARGE.jpg
    000jonbenetsbedroomXXLARGE.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 560

Once again, its not actually a fact he "smeared poop all over her candy". It was never tested for one and we don't know how much was actually on the candy. Is there a bunch of poop all over her candy or did one of the kids go to the bathroom, not wash their hands properly, and reached for the candy?

UK...

There's more pics of his area of the house than that. The bathroom drawers gone through in a hurry, closet not closed properly, someone looking under the bed(Smit thought an intruder hid here), someone digging through videos, and of course the photos of this room mentioned in the transcripts that Patsy immediately glosses over. There was also a bottle of cleaning fluid found in his room. I agree that Jonbenet's room doesn't look pristine either.

Well IF any photos were in his room, obviously one of them knew about them before her murder. I doubt after that night's hellish events occured they would spend time going through there and then say, "hey, look what I found?" Time was of the essence that night to spend it on irrelevant things.

There's also more about those photos in the transcripts than you or icedtea4me posted but I don't have time tonight to dig for it. Its 2:30 here.

Wow, you really do think he was taking the photos. I wish more of the case files would come out. It would allow us to form a better picture(pun intended) of what exactly was in these rooms.

Speaking of Burke and pageants, the most disturbing thing he said on that show was how Jonbenet was "flaunting it". Yeah he has hindsight to have formed that opinion I suppose but that is a very interesting way for him to describe a six year old girl.

All this really tells us is that he was listening to the adults talking about it and you can guarantee it was a hot topic among them at the time.

Flourish..

Or...

Jonbenet or Burke didn't properly wash their hands before grabbing a piece of candy.

PL..

That's funny but icedtea4me has a point. We don't know if it was actually smeared, who smeared it, and if it was genuinely poop yet we've got these scenarios of Burke grabbing a huge chunk of poop from the toilet and intentionaly wiping it all over her candy.

This poop is quickly entering "the flashlight was wiped clean" territory.

HeyMom..

Maybe so but UK(and others) have a point. Something likely lit the initial fuse for this attack and it doesn't have to be the head bash. If some sort of domestic incident broke out, its possible someone lunged at her before the main injuries were inflicted. Some seem to think Burke(or someone else) bashed her head, took her to the basement, and strangled her. It was more likely a much more complex series of events.

Is it speculation? Indeed but so are most of the things we discuss.

There are quite a few photos mentioned in those transcripts that I wish would get released. They would probably fill in several blanks.

Apologies for not quoting everyone properly. Its late here and quoting so many people in one post gets tedious.

The question I answered was about how Burke allegedly smeared the feces on the candy box. It could have been an accident. For all we know, John Ramsey or Patsy Ramsey might not have wiped well enough and touched it.

But really, we all know it was that kid Patsy claimed didn't flush and whipped out his penis in the backyard. Eric? Let's blame it on him.

If the candy wasn't tested, then the poop was visible. I have two 5 year olds whose wiping is not always up to my standards and I have never once seen visible poop on their hands afterwards. IMO if the poop on the candy was from improper wiping and not washing your hands, it would be poop particles, microscopic, not poop someone notices. Also, it's on chocolates (I assume?), not to be gross but it would have to be a good bit of poop on chocolates for someone to notice it by looking or smelling. A little bit of brown on some chocolates and you're going to think it's melted chocolate.

In other news, I'll not be having any chocolate today. lol

Lol I've got an Almond Joy staring at me, daring me... Taunting me!

I just thought this was kind of interesting. I'd never even heard of this book but apparently they pushed a BDI theory and got sued. I don't think they actually had any dirt whatsoever, though I do wonder who the Johns and Jane Doe listed on the lawsuit are. There are a lot of filings (if that's what you call them) from Burke's lawsuits available on Google and ACR, it's weird to see how many publications got sued over BDI theories.

Feb. 25, 1998
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...what-they-dont-want-you-to-know-76893987.html
But not before copies of the incriminating chapters have been delivered to the Ramsey family attorneys, Boulder Police Department, Colorado Bureau of Investigation, F.B.I., plus other law enforcement officials. According to Des Camps, "I was shocked when Dwight brought me the final chapters. I had no idea when we took on this project our team of investigators would ultimately find the solution to this murder. We started off writing about Eleanor Von Duyke's first-hand experience in the child beauty pageant industry. Our book, 'JonBenet Ramsey: A Little Girl's Dream,' tells the story of children's experience in pageants, and how the dream can go awry when ambitious mothers, live their own life's dreams vicariously through their daughters. Some become obsessed and will do whatever becomes necessary to win and maybe, go beyond the point of being rational. But somehow, the story steered toward revealing the exploitation of children, abuse and then wound-up focusing on JonBenet's death." Ultimately, the book became the catalyst to exposing the killer of JonBenet Ramsey. He says, "While fictional in nature, it's entirely based on fact. The evidence and facts, which we believe to be highly reliable, identify each possible killer. The reader is carefully guided in forming an opinion that may eliminate, then prove one final scenario's character as the real killer."

May 9, 2000
http://jwarchive.tripod.com/05092000JW-RamseySueWindsor5107.txt
Although Boulder officials have not been able to gather enough factual
evidence to identify the killer of JonBenét Ramsey, not enough evidence to
lead to an indictment nor even enough evidence to lead to an arrest,
Defendants published a book naming 9-year-old Burke as the killer.
22. Defendants' book is entitled A Little Girl's Dream? A JonBenet Ramsey
Story ("the Book").

---
30. Defendants' Book has seriously defamed young Burke Ramsey and has
exposed him to public hatred, contempt and ridicule, and has impeached his
honesty, integrity, virtue and reputation. Defendant's Book states that:
a. Burke, although only 9 years old at the time of JonBenét's murder, had
already been engaging in a pattern of sexual abuse and molestation of his
younger sister, JonBenét, for approximately two years;
b. Burke had been lying almost every day to cover his sexual abuse of
JonBenét;
and
c. On the night of December 25, 1996, Burke killed JonBenét to keep her
from informing their parents about his sexual acts that he forced upon her
that night.

If the candy wasn't tested, then the poop was visible. I have two 5 year olds whose wiping is not always up to my standards and I have never once seen visible poop on their hands afterwards. IMO if the poop on the candy was from improper wiping and not washing your hands, it would be poop particles, microscopic, not poop someone notices. Also, it's on chocolates (I assume?), not to be gross but it would have to be a good bit of poop on chocolates for someone to notice it by looking or smelling. A little bit of brown on some chocolates and you're going to think it's melted chocolate.

In other news, I'll not be having any chocolate today. lol
:laughcry:I won't be having chocolate for a while! LOL
In all seriousness, as a nurse, we are used to describing poop. Yet.... poop on a box of candy is not something I want to think about! :laughing:

Perhaps here or closer to the bed ruffle? The quality is so bad it's hard to see.

attachment.php
Thank you!
I can barely make it out either. You would think they would take better pictures of something stained "red" at a crime scene. Maybe they did though and we aren't privy to it. Patsy's response was odd. Was she about to say 'red wine' and stopped herself?

The question I answered was about how Burke allegedly smeared the feces on the candy box. It could have been an accident. For all we know, John Ramsey or Patsy Ramsey might not have wiped well enough and touched it.

But really, we all know it was that kid Patsy claimed didn't flush and whipped out his penis in the backyard. Eric? Let's blame it on him.
That poor kid!
He gets the blame for everything! :laughing:

Lol I've got an Almond Joy staring at me, daring me... Taunting me!
Almond Joy's got nuts... Mounds don't! I wonder if there were nut particles in the poop.... :laughing:
Did that stop the taunting?:giggle:

I just thought this was kind of interesting. I'd never even heard of this book but apparently they pushed a BDI theory and got sued. I don't think they actually had any dirt whatsoever, though I do wonder who the Johns and Jane Doe listed on the lawsuit are. There are a lot of filings (if that's what you call them) from Burke's lawsuits available on Google and ACR, it's weird to see how many publications got sued over BDI theories.

Feb. 25, 1998
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...what-they-dont-want-you-to-know-76893987.html
But not before copies of the incriminating chapters have been delivered to the Ramsey family attorneys, Boulder Police Department, Colorado Bureau of Investigation, F.B.I., plus other law enforcement officials. According to Des Camps, "I was shocked when Dwight brought me the final chapters. I had no idea when we took on this project our team of investigators would ultimately find the solution to this murder. We started off writing about Eleanor Von Duyke's first-hand experience in the child beauty pageant industry. Our book, 'JonBenet Ramsey: A Little Girl's Dream,' tells the story of children's experience in pageants, and how the dream can go awry when ambitious mothers, live their own life's dreams vicariously through their daughters. Some become obsessed and will do whatever becomes necessary to win and maybe, go beyond the point of being rational. But somehow, the story steered toward revealing the exploitation of children, abuse and then wound-up focusing on JonBenet's death." Ultimately, the book became the catalyst to exposing the killer of JonBenet Ramsey. He says, "While fictional in nature, it's entirely based on fact. The evidence and facts, which we believe to be highly reliable, identify each possible killer. The reader is carefully guided in forming an opinion that may eliminate, then prove one final scenario's character as the real killer."

May 9, 2000
http://jwarchive.tripod.com/05092000JW-RamseySueWindsor5107.txt
Although Boulder officials have not been able to gather enough factual
evidence to identify the killer of JonBenét Ramsey, not enough evidence to
lead to an indictment nor even enough evidence to lead to an arrest,
Defendants published a book naming 9-year-old Burke as the killer.
22. Defendants' book is entitled A Little Girl's Dream? A JonBenet Ramsey
Story ("the Book").

---
30. Defendants' Book has seriously defamed young Burke Ramsey and has
exposed him to public hatred, contempt and ridicule, and has impeached his
honesty, integrity, virtue and reputation. Defendant's Book states that:
a. Burke, although only 9 years old at the time of JonBenét's murder, had
already been engaging in a pattern of sexual abuse and molestation of his
younger sister, JonBenét, for approximately two years;
b. Burke had been lying almost every day to cover his sexual abuse of
JonBenét;
and
c. On the night of December 25, 1996, Burke killed JonBenét to keep her
from informing their parents about his sexual acts that he forced upon her
that night.
I don't think anyone has made more money off poor JonBenet's death than the Ramsey's themselves.
They disgust me. I bet they have tons of money in off shore accounts and pretend to be poor and "renting" a home. Poor my butt. Does LW look like he is a cheap lawyer?
I swear I do not know why but LW reminds me of Pinocchio. :liar:

Whew! All this talk about the fecal material on the candy box again! LOL.

It's my understanding this info came from Linda Hoffman, but I don't remember exactly how. Here is what I found:
"'After they sealed off JonBenet's room, the crime scene technicians went through it, [and] they apparently found feces smeared on a box of candy she had [gotten] for Christmas,' said former housekeeper Linda Hoffman, according to the Daily Mail."

This tells me the feces was on the box of candy, rather than on the candy in the box. IMO, investigators would not have made note of it if it had only been a small amount (as in a failure to wash hands after poor wiping, for example).

attachment.php

:giggle::giggle: Couldn't help myself!

Attachments

• lin and pinocchio.jpg
    lin and pinocchio.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 381
Thank you!
I can barely make it out either. You would think they would take better pictures of something stained "red" at a crime scene. Maybe they did though and we aren't privy to it. Patsy's response was odd. Was she about to say 'red wine' and stopped herself?

God, I hope not. I love red wine and it would kill me to know she drank it too. :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie