What's eating you alive re this case?

what would you like to know?what's bugging you?

• who did it

Votes: 139 42.5%
  • why he/she/they did it

Votes: 62 19.0%
  • how did it happen

Votes: 126 38.5%

• Total voters
Also, if you look at the height of those steps, there is NO WAY Patsy could have stepped over an entire step to avoid the note spread out on the step. I mean, physically, it would have been difficult to do even by a very tall man, let alone Patsy. She never did that. They may have spread the note on the steps and taken photos of it, but she never skipped a step and stepped over it.

Yes, that's just what the police thought. They tried to replicate her story and could not. And keep in mind, she would have been doing this in the dark.

I'll tell you what's bothering me right now. Ever since I saw it, it's put a new light of horror on this. For those of you who haven't seen it, last Sunday's season premiere of The Walking Dead involved a terrible head injury. And it brought home, even after all this time, just how terrible JB's head injury was. She would not have survived. It would have been the slimmest of odds that she would have lived, even with immediate medical attention. And even then, what kind of life would she have?

I'll tell you what's bothering me right now. Ever since I saw it, it's put a new light of horror on this. For those of you who haven't seen it, last Sunday's season premiere of The Walking Dead involved a terrible head injury. And it brought home, even after all this time, just how terrible JB's head injury was. She would not have survived. It would have been the slimmest of odds that she would have lived, even with immediate medical attention. And even then, what kind of life would she have?

That's what bothers me too.
It was a very violent hit even though a 6 year old's skull is considered an egg shell, he still hit her extremely hard.
I feel this had been brewing for a very long time. From the time PR took away her attention from BR to start with JonBenet and her pageants. Until then, the housekeeper said JonBenet was raised basically by her nanny. PR had little to do with her and was wrapped up in everything Burke. After JonBenet started pageants, Burke was tossed to the side. Which obviously didn't go over well. I think a series of events probably over several months led to the murder. The bike I think was the last straw. She again got what he wanted and didn't receive. I think he brewed all day and many friends witnessed his behavior leading them to be hushed after the killing. I think that is one of the deciding factors for the GJ. That he had hit her several times before that night and possibly threatened her in front of the dinner guests at the White's. When he followed through with his possible threats, the parents should have been held responsible. period. THAT charge should have been filed and took to trial. I think the pineapple really just gives us more of a time of death approximation than anything else.

apologies i cant find the thread i was reading earlier PL and singularity were discussing the stonewalling and smartallic PR with her depositions and the free passes constantly omg makes me so angry i havent been able to watch them completely.
i did get clarification from superdave( if i remember correctly) the reason this was so pathetic was it was the detectives from the corrupt DA running the interrogation. the BPD never got genuine access to them.
:facepalm:

i cant find a thread but i assume its been heavily discussed previously if anyone could link me or bump up a thread id love to see discussions had about the damaged door jam??
just when i think there is no more lies to be told.....more spew out of the woodwork!
LHP, didnt she rain on their parade .god bless her little cotton socks!!
dispelling they accusations that the intruder must have damaged the door. she quickly pointed out that she asked PR to get that fixed many months before! :thinking:
appreciate any help in the right direction!:blushing:

k-mac. In that post I meant literally bludgeoned over the snack. Not as a motive but during it. Either way, it was meant to convey the quick fashion that many seem to think this happened.

PL-

I agree that the droopy eye and "flaunting it" were the two worst things he said. Its also a huge contrast in his view of her. Mentioning a droopy eye is a way to say she is imperfect and as bat poop crazy as it is to say a six year old girl is 'flaunting it', you don't flaunt imperfection.

He is conflicted in his thoughts of her.

IMO, BR heard adults (or older children) talk about JB "flaunting it". I've read somewhere that some of the R's friends had discussed confronting PR about JB's pageantry becoming excessive, and I think he probably overheard some of those conversations.

The thing that really bugs me about this case is the appalling way the police handled it from the beginning , they couldn't even search the house properly! IF detective French had of opened that door at least that part of the crime scene could have been preserved the fact he didnt beggers belief! they were like the keystone cops

The thing that really bugs me about this case is the appalling way the police handled it from the beginning , they couldn't even search the house properly! IF detective French had of opened that door at least that part of the crime scene could have been preserved the fact he didnt beggers belief! they were like the keystone cops
I mean shouldn't he have at least ASKED the Ramsey's about the locked door and asked one of them to open it? This case was handled terribly from the beginning. And I don't buy the "we were only running on a skeleton crew due to the holidays". You call in every officer immediately with a case like this. All hands on deck. You got 20 min to be at the station ready for instructions. Every emergency agency has an emergency protocol. A child abducted by a foreign faction is definitely an emergency. It was disgusting how they handled the family too and the allowances they gave them. If we had a dead body in our home we would be at the station for hours being grilled. But not the Ramsey's.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to butt in on this thread. I am having problems trying to start one of my own. Does anyone know anything about a guy named Robert Enyart and his supposed involvement with this case ? Is it a hoax ?

Yeah it's been claimed for years, some shadow gov conspiracy.

I'm sorry to butt in on this thread. I am having problems trying to start one of my own. Does anyone know anything about a guy named Robert Enyart and his supposed involvement with this case ? Is it a hoax ?

I hadn't heard about him, so I did a search:eek: That is quite weird. Looks like someone or someones spend a great deal of time accusing him. He makes a very interesting point about the ransom note - the line about being well-rested, supposedly written to people who supposedly would be waking up to find the ransom note.

I hadn't heard about him, so I did a search:eek: That is quite weird. Looks like someone or someones spend a great deal of time accusing him. He makes a very interesting point about the ransom note - the line about being well-rested, supposedly written to people who supposedly would be waking up to find the ransom note.
I'm trying to find info on him too.
Would you mind giving me a link that you found treeseeker? TIA!

I'm trying to find info on him too.
Would you mind giving me a link that you found treeseeker? TIA!

http://kgov.com/jonbenet-ramsey-murder-case-solved
This one is Bob Enyart Live - I assume its his page. There are two parts. It was safe to click.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenet/comments/446p5k/has_anyone_heard_of_the_bob_enyart_theory/
The reddit commentary - not much there.

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jon101599e.htm
I then read this one, again not much.

There are many more, but the links look suspicious and I'm a coward lol.

http://kgov.com/jonbenet-ramsey-murder-case-solved
This one is Bob Enyart Live - I assume its his page. There are two parts. It was safe to click.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenet/comments/446p5k/has_anyone_heard_of_the_bob_enyart_theory/
The reddit commentary - not much there.

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jon101599e.htm
I then read this one, again not much.

There are many more, but the links look suspicious and I'm a coward lol.
Thank you so very much treeseeker!
Going to read up now! :tyou:

They could only be as good as their orders.

More things I found interesting that the Ramsey's said.:

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-evidence.htm

((((A door to the outside appeared to be broken in to. The Ramsey's tried to say that it was evidence of an intruder,
yet Linda Hoffmann stated clearly it happened months before and she handed the plate to PR to get the door fixed.))))
http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-evidence.htm
"1999 February 18 - Lawrence Schillers book "Perfect Murder, Perfect Town

Page 405:

"The second addendum to the search warrant noted that when Sgt. Whitson first arrived at the Ramsey house,
he noticed what seemed to be a pry mark on the door jamb. The damage are 'appeared to hae been less weathered
than the surrounding surfaces on the door and door jamb,' the document said."

"The Ramseys' attorneys were quick to point out in a press statement that the documents contained nothing to
incriminate their clients. Hal Haddon said it was "significant" that people close to the investigation had
not leaked information that was exculpatory to the Ramsey family, such as the pry mark. He also provided the
media with a photograph of the door jamb, which the police had seen on December 26, and said, "The material
released today demonstrates substantial evidence of an intruder."

"The next day, the Rocky Mountain News published the 5 x 8 inch photograph alongside a story that quoted
Haddon as saying that important evidence of an intruder had been withheld from the public."

"The Ramseys' former housekeeper, Linda Hoffmann-Pugh, was surprised to see both the picture and
Haddon's statement. The photograph showed the spot where a protective metal plate on the door jamb
had fallen off months before the murder. She had seen the plate become looser until one day it fell off,
revealing the same marks that she now saw in the photograph. Hoffmann-Pugh had taken the plate to Patsy,
who wasn't concerned enough to have it replaced. The detached plate had sat on a shelf in the hallway
near the kitchen. Now Hoffmann-Pugh wondered if the police had discovered it and made the connection."

((((((Wow does this ring any bells? Is this possibly how PR and JR wrote the note? Him speaking and her dictating?)))

2000 March 18
John and Patsy Ramsey book
"Death of Innocence"

DOI (HB) Page 234:

"John and I wrote message of appreciation to our friends to be printed on the back of the liturgy of the day.
We thanked the people for their support through the past year and expressed how much their love had meant
to us. We also commended on the meaning of the Christmas season and why it was important to remember
the real season we celebrate this time of the year. In composing this expression of appreciation, John
and I had each written a version. With both copies in hand, John dictated and I typed at the computer
as we merged the two into one. Later Susan Stine and Roxy Walker made a few edits as they type it into the
liturgical program. This edited version included the phrase and, hence. Those two words turned out to
be the next bombshell!"

"Actually, I have no idea why we used that phrase. Maybe we'd seen it so many times in reading the ransom
note - and having to write it over and over again for the police - that it became a part of our
own subconscious vocabulary. Who know? Then again, maybe people everywhere use the phrase and,
hence everyday of the week, because it's a normal part of the English language. The fact we used any
set of words in our statement meant nothing more than an attempt to convey our personal feelings at the
moment we were writing."

thanks PL this is exactly the info i was talking about from acandyrose. the door jam.
thought it might have previously been discussed here. but i dont know where to look.
we need a red flag thread!!

thanks PL this is exactly the info i was talking about from acandyrose. the door jam.
thought it might have previously been discussed here. but i dont know where to look.
we need a red flag thread!!
I agree! Especially to help us newbies learn the parts of the story that's not covered by the MSM.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back