What's eating you alive re this case?

what would you like to know?what's bugging you?

• who did it

Votes: 139 42.5%
  • why he/she/they did it

Votes: 62 19.0%
  • how did it happen

Votes: 126 38.5%

• Total voters
I'm sorry to butt in on this thread. I am having problems trying to start one of my own. Does anyone know anything about a guy named Robert Enyart and his supposed involvement with this case ? Is it a hoax ?
It's 100% pure horse manure.

The IDI nonsense found on various sites in this era is coocoo for cocoa puffs crazy. Some say Bob Enyart, others say it was the Zodiac killer, some believe in one loon's figment of his imagination "Gary" who is supposedly the OCCK, others believe in church conspiracies and orgies, list of nonsense goes on and on. Do yourself a favor and don't even waste any of your precious time doing even miniscule reading on those so called "theories".

Eons ago there were a few semi-believable IDI theories. Now there are none. While some docs push IDI, the online IDI world is the lunatics running the asylum. I can see why its banned from being thoroughly discussed here.

If there isn't some sort of learning curve from this case I will be sad. JonBenet was denied justice due to wealth, status, and mishandling of the crime scene from the moment the cops arrived. Seriously.... If I was a cop, I wouldn't be handling them with kid gloves. Especially if my BS radar was going off. My first thing would be the ransom note. from there on the parents would be damn sure suspects and treated as such. The house would have been torn apart "looking for clues of course". Any door locked would have been unlocked and checked and everything opened and looked through including boxes and containers. All trashcans nearby outside would have been sealed too. I think that's where the missing evidence went. Every gift would have been opened to confirm nothing was hidden as a gift. If they had properly searched the home in the first little bit she would have been found.
The biggest thing that truly disturbs me and I can't stop thinking about is this.
Any IDI theorist cannot rationally think that a TRUE kidnapping would go this way. That they would take all of the risks at getting caught, only to bypass several easy exits to go to a hidden room in the basement and torture and murder JonBenet. THEN leave the body behind as well as the ransom note.
Some of those theories are ludicrous. Pedophile rings and the parents involved. THAT is silly in my opinion.
What is not silly is the obviousness that the family was involved and money and power denied JonBenet Justice. IF an intruder was in the home waiting all that time.... don't you think they would know if the alarm was on or not? Don't you think they would check also to see if the alarm had been engaged after their arrival home? Knowing it wasn't they could have used ANY of the doors. But they didn't. The doors were locked. JonBenet's body was in the wine cellar. The cops weren't leaving to chase the pretend kidnappers so John had to reveal her body like the magician he is. The story had to be reworked and quickly. JonBenet had to now be "found". Nothing about this case was text book. Because it wasn't what the Ramsey's wanted it to appear to be. That's the reason the intruder theory has no gas.
Because there was never an intruder. I wish the authorities would lay that to rest once and for all. Just rule out the intruder theory. Then let everyone see what the truth reveals. Someone in that home committed murder and they covered it up. Regardless of whether the first hit on the head was accidental or intentional, the ligature strangulation was done with intent. That ended her life. Therefore, murder. Not accidental. I have no sympathy at this point for any of the family that was in the home that night. None. Because they did everything in their power to keep this case unsolved and destroyed other people's lives to keep the gig up! There's no excuse. They blamed everyone else. Those are the people I feel sorry for. My heart hurts for little JonBenet. I'm happy that justice is slowly being revealed.
I'm sorry John, but you no longer can wear the magicians hat. Karma is the true magician here. Allowing you to think for so long you have gotten away with it only to have the rug pulled from under you in the end by Karma. You and all your minions. JMOO

that doesnt excuse not opening that door.

At that moment in time, he was looking quickly for entry and exit points. The door latch kept the door from opening outward, it would have been an impossible point of entry or exit. You know he has kicked himself daily over not opening that door and shining his flashlight in there. But, he didn't kill the child by not opening the door, she was long dead.

The only thing of real significance that may have been different is that Mike Bynum would not have been there to advise them to retain counsel and not talk to LE.

He wondered if he could have saved her if he'd just opened the door then. I think others told him, no, it was too late by then. I imagine he still felt guilty about it though.

I have no sympathy at this point for any of the family that was in the home that night. None. Because they did everything in their power to keep this case unsolved and destroyed other people's lives to keep the gig up! There's no excuse.

Amen! I could forgive the accidental hit and panic. But not the ultimate coverup, payoffs, and lies.

Oh no I never said he could have saved her if hed opened the door , the point is the crime scene could have been properly preserved although given how they handled it after John found her I think even that was unlikely!

Oh no I never said he could have saved her if hed opened the door , the point is the crime scene could have been properly preserved although given how they handled it after John found her I think even that was unlikely!

I didn't write that you did, I was making a point of fact.

Fleet probably feels Terrible too in regards to not noticing or finding her body. He even opened the door and didn't see anything. John the magician that he was saw her before the lights were even turned on.
You know now I'm truly wondering if those 2 hours of the CBS special included Fleet and Priscilla. I bet it did and that's why it wasn't shown. That's their ace in their pocket. The CBS special did give us a clue by showing them leaving to interview them and Fleet telling Jim Clemente he could help with the case. I bet FW is ready to speak and tell what he knows.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I bet you're right.

And damn, I'm so jealous of people who have night vision.

Fleet probably feels Terrible too in regards to not noticing or finding her body. He even opened the door and didn't see anything. John the magician that he was saw her before the lights were even turned on.
You know now I'm truly wondering if those 2 hours of the CBS special included Fleet and Priscilla. I bet it did and that's why it wasn't shown. That's their ace in their pocket. The CBS special did give us a clue by showing them leaving to interview them and Fleet telling Jim Clemente he could help with the case. I bet FW is ready to speak and tell what he knows.

I agree. On the CBS show it was looking as though the Whites were going to talk. I was all excited. But it turned out that they wouldn't speak in person (on video?) but they did agree to an interview. I was picturing someone sitting down with them, asking questions, taking notes. So I anxiously waited for that to happen. Then nothing more came of it.

AND there are two missing episodes. So if you put 1 and 1 together you could very well get The Whites speaking + the unseen episodes. I always liked the Whites as they came across as true friends who were concerned. They always wanted to help. So if this lawsuit needs any more help, CBS could always pull out the White's interview if they have it. We can only hope.

I mean shouldn't he have at least ASKED the Ramsey's about the locked door and asked one of them to open it? This case was handled terribly from the beginning. And I don't buy the "we were only running on a skeleton crew due to the holidays". You call in every officer immediately with a case like this. All hands on deck. You got 20 min to be at the station ready for instructions. Every emergency agency has an emergency protocol. A child abducted by a foreign faction is definitely an emergency. It was disgusting how they handled the family too and the allowances they gave them. If we had a dead body in our home we would be at the station for hours being grilled. But not the Ramsey's.

The door to the "wine cellar" wasn't locked. It had a block of wood on a nail type of closure at the top of the door to hold it closed. It was obviously not an exit door since the block was holding it shut from the outside. There was no reason to suspect that an intruder had left from that door.

((((((Wow does this ring any bells? Is this possibly how PR and JR wrote the note? Him speaking and her dictating?)))

2000 March 18
John and Patsy Ramsey book
"Death of Innocence"

DOI (HB) Page 234:

"John and I wrote message of appreciation to our friends to be printed on the back of the liturgy of the day.
We thanked the people for their support through the past year and expressed how much their love had meant
to us. We also commended on the meaning of the Christmas season and why it was important to remember
the real season we celebrate this time of the year. In composing this expression of appreciation, John
and I had each written a version. With both copies in hand, John dictated and I typed at the computer
as we merged the two into one. Later Susan Stine and Roxy Walker made a few edits as they type it into the
liturgical program. This edited version included the phrase and, hence. Those two words turned out to
be the next bombshell!"

"Actually, I have no idea why we used that phrase. Maybe we'd seen it so many times in reading the ransom
note - and having to write it over and over again for the police - that it became a part of our
own subconscious vocabulary. Who know? Then again, maybe people everywhere use the phrase and,
hence everyday of the week, because it's a normal part of the English language. The fact we used any
set of words in our statement meant nothing more than an attempt to convey our personal feelings at the
moment we were writing."

Or maybe it was a Patsy phrase and was in the ransom letter because she used it frequently? That is NOT a common usage for most people around the world, because it is redundant. It reeks of someone trying to portray themselves as educated, so they use what they perceive as "high English," but it's really just mutton dressed as lamb.

Hi Positive Light, Someone had suggested that maybe the knife was used to cut the plastic tie on the new package of Bloomies. There was a picture at one time of an example of the type of packaging the Bloomies came in and it would need to be cut open the way it was sealed. Also, was it on Dr Phil about the 3 bikes? In JR's 6/98 interview he said 2 bikes and then it changed to 3 bikes later on in the interview:

25 LOU SMIT: How were you dressed when you
1 were opening presents?
2 JOHN RAMSEY: The kids, JonBenet had on a
3 little pink, like a long underwear bottoms and
4 top. Burke, I don't remember, probably shirt
5 pajamas. They didn't have time to get dressed.
6 Probably Patsy and I had on pajamas and robe which
7 we wore --
8 LOU SMIT: So real casually dressed?
9 JOHN RAMSEY: Right.
10 LOU SMIT: Not like now or?
11 JOHN RAMSEY: No. I'm sure we had on our
12 pajamas and robes.
13 LOU SMIT: Do you remember kind of what
14 the kids got? What she got?
15 JOHN RAMSEY: Well JonBenet got a bike.
16 I think Burke got a bike too. It seems like we had
17 three bikes there. JonBenet, I think she got a
18 little doll that was one of these look-a-like
19 dolls that was supposed to look like her. I
20 remember her looking at it and saying, this
21 doesn't look like me.

Here is more on the 3 bikes 6/98 JR interview (also mentions the snow on the ground)

1 BRYAN MORGAN: If I understand it,
2 all of these were taken in the early stages of
3 the kidnapping scenes, which means early in the
4 morning.
5 LOU SMIT: Yes.
6 JOHN RAMSEY: These tracks in the
7 snow here, might have been bicycle tracks.
8 LOU SMIT: That's in photograph
9 101?
10 JOHN RAMSEY: Right. It wasn't
11 unusual for him to ride through the yard.
12 LOU SMIT: Did you say he had a
13 bicycle that Christmas?
14 JOHN RAMSEY: I know we got -- I
15 got a bicycle. I think that's what it was. I
16 gave myself a bicycle.
17 LOU SMIT: That Christmas?
18 JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah, Patsy got a
19 bicycle, I got a bicycle, JonBenet got a
20 bicycle. Burke already had one, I am pretty
21 sure. I don't know what it is, I guess
22 (INAUDIBLE).

Hmm, I had this photograph filed as JB's Barbie nightgown..:

attachment.php

-Nin
Interesting! Well hmm there's always the possibility that the one you have the photo of could be JonBenet's while the other is the one worn by her doll? I know when my daughter was little she wanted one of those my size Barbie's and it came with a matching dress for her doll. I should clarify.. my daughter's gown came with a gown for her my size Barbie. Of course she ended up hating the doll because it scared her!
I agree. On the CBS show it was looking as though the Whites were going to talk. I was all excited. But it turned out that they wouldn't speak in person (on video?) but they did agree to an interview. I was picturing someone sitting down with them, asking questions, taking notes. So I anxiously waited for that to happen. Then nothing more came of it.

AND there are two missing episodes. So if you put 1 and 1 together you could very well get The Whites speaking + the unseen episodes. I always liked the Whites as they came across as true friends who were concerned. They always wanted to help. So if this lawsuit needs any more help, CBS could always pull out the White's interview if they have it. We can only hope.

I sure hope they release the final episode on the anniversary of her death. Revealing the truth. That would be the ultimate justice. Now seeing the new pics of the clothing that was on her and found with her, I can only imagine more is to come! Maybe they held those last two hours with FW and PW and are working on even more episodes to add. Maybe the lawsuit pushed them to say "screw it! Let's let it all out!" I really want to see that last two hour episode.
There's a dang good reason they didn't show it and I don't think it was in fear of a lawsuit.

The door to the "wine cellar" wasn't locked. It had a block of wood on a nail type of closure at the top of the door to hold it closed. It was obviously not an exit door since the block was holding it shut from the outside. There was no reason to suspect that an intruder had left from that door.
Well we know that now. But would he have necessarily known there wasn't another exit door behind that door? The house was hard to navigate I'm sure. I still think it was important to check everything and all areas thoroughly to make sure nothing was looked over and no one was hiding inside the home. Burke was still in the home and could've still been in danger. I just think that the crime scene wasn't handled properly and no one wanted to "insult" the family since they were told to handle them with kid gloves.

Or maybe it was a Patsy phrase and was in the ransom letter because she used it frequently? That is NOT a common usage for most people around the world, because it is redundant. It reeks of someone trying to portray themselves as educated, so they use what they perceive as "high English," but it's really just mutton dressed as lamb.
Agreed!

Hmmm. Everyone got bikes but BR?

well according to BR on DP part 1 (thank you PositiveLight for transcription)

DP- "Did you get what you asked for that year?"
BR- "Nintendo 64."
DP- "And what did JonBenet get?"
BR- (smiling and looking to the left) "I think she got a big doll house..We both got
bikes."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back