GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 Apr 2016 #3

attachment.php

looks like September 13th to be exact

Attachments

• courtdoc.jpg
    courtdoc.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 830
While we wait on more news, trial, etc., has anyone dug up anything more that may be linked to him? It seems like all coverage and interest in this case pretty much disappeared after the hearing where they increased his bail. I know its a bit of a cliche around here to assume just about every killer is a serial.....something about this guy makes me think its true this time. I know there was another local missing brunette mother, but I can't remember or find her name or thread now. Anything else of interest?

While we wait on more news, trial, etc., has anyone dug up anything more that may be linked to him? It seems like all coverage and interest in this case pretty much disappeared after the hearing where they increased his bail. I know its a bit of a cliche around here to assume just about every killer is a serial.....something about this guy makes me think its true this time. I know there was another local missing brunette mother, but I can't remember or find her name or thread now. Anything else of interest?

There was Nancy Moyer from Tenino WA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does anyone know if 9/13 is still a relevant date for this one?

I can't find anything new on this case.
Does anyone know if anything has happened yet?

Nothing new has been released or reported on. We are just waiting for November 15th to find out if anything actually moves forward or they just get another continuance.
I can't find anything new on this case.
Does anyone know if anything has happened yet?

Looks like the case information is no longer view-able online (via the Washington court records), can anyone else confirm?

Looks like the case information is no longer view-able online (via the Washington court records), can anyone else confirm?

I still see it. I would link but am on phone and it doesn't work for me.

So far (based on court records, anyway) it looks like something is going to happen on the 15th. I am assuming they have pushed it so far so the outrage settles. I hope people don't forget this one. I sure haven't.

So far (based on court records, anyway) it looks like something is going to happen on the 15th. I am assuming they have pushed it so far so the outrage settles. I hope people don't forget this one. I sure haven't.

I will never forget!! ❤️
Sweet and beautiful Ingrid did not deserve her life to end at the hands of this lunatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing new has been released or reported on. We are just waiting for November 15th to find out if anything actually moves forward or they just get another continuance.

Bringing your post forward as a reminder for tomorrow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back