Found Deceased TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the odds that this red car has nothing to do with her disappearance? As far as I can tell, witnesses noticed the car in the parking lot.

An EXAMPLE of a Raquet & Jog tshirt. I've only seen it described as black, nothing more specific, but wanted to give an idea what it MIGHT look like:

1b6553d44930005e564d713813a0961e.jpg

http://www.tylerstx.com/youth-racquet-jog-block-tee-28180.html/?&sel=21526

Hi, I just found this thread. This is very scary. As to the vehicle in the Google search, it is absolutely a Chevy equinox. The Cadillac is very distinctive and not easily confused with other crossovers in person.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Some news stories from this morning are saying she was last seen INSIDE the red suv? Last night that wasnt the case. I'm on my phone, so I'm limited. Do we have a witness who saw her in the car now?

Some news stories from this morning are saying she was last seen INSIDE the red suv? Last night that wasnt the case. I'm on my phone, so I'm limited. Do we have a witness who saw her in the car now?

I saw one very poorly written article - channel 13 I think? - that stated she was last seen inside the car. I think that was just really bad reporting.

So the red car is no longer suspicious? That means they have nothing? :sigh:

So the red car is no longer suspicious? That means they have nothing? :sigh:

I'm still waiting on the brother's statement that he was preparing to give once he had a conversation with LE.

The cadillac seemed, from the very beginning, to be a questionable clue. My guess is it's the same car that was in the parking lot in the google photo of the church, and it belongs to a church employee or someone who routinely parks in that parking lot. And has nothing to do with this child's disappearance.

Well it frees up all the local folks who drive a red SUV from suspicion so that's a good thing but brings us no closer to the little one.
Bites tongue!!!

An Amber Alert was issued for Kayla Gomez just after midnight. They believe she was abducted and could be in grave or immediate danger. According to the Cherokee County Sheriff's office, Kayla was taken from the church lobby.

http://www.myfoxzone.com/news/local/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-bullard-girl/346268653

From the link:
". The possible suspect is driving a red, Cadillac SRX and was last heard from in Bullard"
I can't make sense of it. Looks like we aren't looking for the red SUV any longer too.

I'm still waiting on the brother's statement that he was preparing to give once he had a conversation with LE.

The cadillac seemed, from the very beginning, to be a questionable clue. My guess is it's the same car that was in the parking lot in the google photo of the church, and it belongs to a church employee or someone who routinely parks in that parking lot. And has nothing to do with this child's disappearance.

I very much want to hear from her brother. How close does Kayla live from the church? Did she walk there for the prayer service? Was she there with family? How do they know she was taken from the lobby? I'm also confused about the red SUV, but at least it got an Amber Alert started. Prayers Kayla!! Hang in there young lady...

I saw one very poorly written article - channel 13 I think? - that stated she was last seen inside the car. I think that was just really bad reporting.

Small detail makes a big difference. But I guess it's moot now. Is a reporter actively tweeting right now? If so can someone post the tweets?

I am 120 miles north of Dallas/Ft. Worth and my local news had picked up the story and sent out alerts by 7:00 this morning.

I am in Plano TX and have not gotten an Amber Alert on my phone at all! I am praying they find this sweet baby soon. Has me a nervous wreck! Her poor family.

I very much want to hear from her brother. How close does Kayla live from the church? Did she walk there for the prayer service? Was she there with family? How do they know she was taken from the lobby? I'm also confused about the red SUV, but at least it got an Amber Alert started. Prayers Kayla!! Hang in there young lady...

here is an interview with her brother and his girlfriend from about 20 minutes ago. Scroll down on the news page about 2 or 3 posts https://www.facebook.com/kytxcbs19/...157153.300220824639/10154706390059640/?type=3

It's good that the car has been eliminated now but now there are no clues to her disappearance :( Poor little girl. Someone must have seen something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie