SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be well, young lady! So glad you're getting another chance.
I did not follow this thread but I just saw the update. Wow!!!!

Man, I have a bad feeling about this. :( With heavy digging equipment and so many properties he might have had access to, this is probably just the beginning. He could have buried CDC's car.

Be well, young lady! So glad you're getting another chance.
I did not follow this thread but I just saw the update. Wow!!!!

I did not follow this case too closely as I thought the fb posts were a red herring and they just got in a car accident somewhere. I had only been checking in every few days to see if they found anything new. I saw the news update and was shocked! Now I want to know, where is the car!?! Was this using Charlie's phone or laptop to access facebook and taunt their families? I have a bad feeling Charlie is no longer alive :(

Wow is right. Looking at his fb page it seems like his posting really picked up in September. Who would have known..

Glad K is alive, hoping her boyfriend is too.

Wow is right. Looking at his fb page it seems like his posting really picked up in September. Who would have known..

Glad K is alive, hoping her boyfriend is too.

I noticed this about facebook as well. He started posting more BS after they went missing. Almost like ranting posts. Picked up almost to the day. Weird

How long has Todd owned that property? I'm looking for other missing cases from upstate SC. If there are 4 bodies, any guesses as to how long he has been doing this?

Amazing K is alive! Thank goodness LE found her when they did. Pulling some photos of the search of the property from a link previously posted:

12403318_G.jpg

Todd Kohlhepp (Courtesy: Spartanburg Co Sheriff's office)

12402668_G.jpg

12402653_G.jpg

12402976_G.jpg

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/33...-presence-in-woodruff-deputies-not-saying-why

TK looks so unremarkable. You would forget him in 2 minutes unless he did something to stand out.

I did not follow this case too closely as I thought the fb posts were a red herring and they just got in a car accident somewhere. I had only been checking in every few days to see if they found anything new. I saw the news update and was shocked! Now I want to know, where is the car!?! Was this using Charlie's phone or laptop to access facebook and taunt their families? I have a bad feeling Charlie is no longer alive :(

I suspect that it was someone else using the laptop. I think the authorities will flesh all of that out pretty soon. Stay tuned.

How long has Todd owned that property? I'm looking for other missing cases from upstate SC. If there are 4 bodies, any guesses as to how long he has been doing this?

We know he kidnapped someone for sexual reasons in the '80s. I personally don't believe he ever stopped.

Oh my god. I am a realtor and we worry about who we are meeting in properties when you go alone and here people are having this psycho in their properties. How had he got this job.

I literally cannot stop saying oh my god. I can't believe it has turned out like this. I feel a little guilty as I too had the car accident theory at the front of my mind.

Prayers for CDC. How did this one guy harm/kidnap both of these people single handed.

K worked in Greenville and posted on a board on the other site that she wanted to find friends there :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he has 4 bodies on that one property and Kayla like that I think he is going to have a long long list of victims. Possible that this could solve a few if not a lot more unsolved cases.

“We’re trying to make sure that we don’t have a serial killer on our hands,” Wright said.

OMG I hope Charlie Dave is ok ...

Pretty sure if what KB said is right, Wright definitely does have a serial killer on his hands.

Goddammit I absolutely didn't expect this. That poor girl.

Wonder how she knows there could be four bodies there.. has TK killed while he had her prisoner? Did he tell her to frighten her? I hope she at least has an idea what happened to Charlie and where he will be. Sadly I don't believe he's alive, but I hope he can be returned to his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase