SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy that this guy is a real estate agent. He could have easily addicted so many people... I doubt Charlie is alive but I hope he is found!

I'm just shocked. It's absolutely insane. It's really crazy. I do wonder how many other people are all over the world being held hostage.
This is smaller than finding a needle in a haystack. Wow
I hope they find the boyfriend, however I seriously doubt he's alive.

RBBM

After Natasha Kampush, Elisabeth Fritzl, Jaycee Dugard, Elizabeth Smart, the Cleveland girls and Abigail Hernandez I think more of the missing women out there are being held hostage. I never would have thought it before, but it's obviously more prevalent than we think. We can never give up hope of finding missing people alive.

Do you think that the kidnapper took Charlie's phone and was posting? The phone could have been unlocked with no password.

If Charlie had the Facebook app on his phone, it doesn't require a password to log onto your Facebook page if you're already logged in.
If the kidnapper took Charlie's phone, all he would've had to do was click on the FB app and he would have been able to access the account.

Well this answered my question and he slipped right through the cracks
SC Labor, Licensing and Regulation says Kohlhepp is listed as “broker in charge” at TKA Real Estate and TKA Real Estate Greenville.

We talked with Wyatt Real Estate School and they say the law requiring criminal background checks for realtors passed just two years ago.

The license lasts two years and his expires in 2017.

However, anyone with a license before the law passed doesn’t have to go through a background check.

http://wspa.com/2016/11/03/what-we-know-about-the-man-in-custody-in-woodruff-kidnapping/

What did he think he was going to do after next year is up? This could be a factor in his crazy behavior.

If Charlie had the Facebook app on his phone, it doesn't require a password to log onto your Facebook page if you're already logged in.
If the kidnapper took Charlie's phone, all he would've had to do was click on the FB app and he would have been able to access the account.
Yeah that's what I was saying.

Hadn't K and Charlie recently moved into a new apartment or house together? Maybe this guy was their real estate broker or was showing them properties?

https://www.facebook.com/CodyAlcornNews/photos/p.10154022799328193/10154022799328193/?type=3&theater

attachment.php

From TK's prior rape charge.

Cody Alcorn is with Fox Carolina News.

Not much appears to have changed, in regards to his bad business review, wacky FB postings, and what he did to the victims.

New to the case and the thread. Can someone give me a quick sanity check--I feel like I read an earlier article saying the police were serving an *unrelated* warrant and happened to hear the banging. I can't find that article now and most of the news sites have been updating the story fast.

Did anyone else read something like that, or did I imagine it?

New to the case and the thread. Can someone give me a quick sanity check--I feel like I read an earlier article saying the police were serving an *unrelated* warrant and happened to hear the banging. I can't find that article now and most of the news sites have been updating the story fast.

Did anyone else read something like that, or did I imagine it?
They said that pings of cellphone and laptop IPs came from his property, they found that a RSO owns the land so they went and investigated. I also heard they were there to investigate odd behavior reported by others. So I'm not sure what exactly brought them there. The sheriff was on HLN tonight and said good police work got them to her.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

He was also causing trouble while in prison
85b2346b5246df4f511c7ff75d403a06.jpg

It has been reported KB started cleaning homes for him a few weeks prior to her disappearance. They fairly recently had moved into the apartment.

Hadn't K and Charlie recently moved into a new apartment or house together? Maybe this guy was their real estate broker or was showing them properties?

Wow. What a creep this guy is. Reading through Cody Alcorn's FB, several women who know him and have worked with him say he was pushy and creepy. One file suit against him. And yet...there he was.

https://www.facebook.com/CodyAlcornNews/?pnref=story
The court documents are chilling, too. Sounds like he had all the traits of a serial killer from early on. I keep saying this but..ugh! Just evil.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

He only served 3 years for the lesser charge of kidnapping. Oh lord only knows what he has done in all those years. Because I think we all know that sickos like him do no take a 30 year break.

Well....now you are part of the news....
f007aacc415f39f8abbb2c2b02272bc5.jpg

That is one creepy quote. It's as if he was expecting to see himself on the news, and was smiling when he realized he was getting away with kidnapping. Gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle