SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, can you imagine what a serial killer could do with that much land and rental property? I wonder if the police are checking any of the places he's sold or rented recently. I also wonder if any of his renters have mysteriously disappeared.

So I'm trying not to get upset but the friend is quoted as saying KB was working for this guy weeks before she disappeared. Did anyone else see this anywhere prior? I'm hoping police were just keeping this close to them or the friend never told LE...which would be horrible.

My heart literally breaks for KB. I just can't imagine.

The friend is the only one I'm seen mention it. I think it may have been a job that most would refer to as "occasional side work". I have a friend who works as a nurse full time, but she also cleans rental properties on Saturdays in the summer (when she's free) for extra money. If she had only been cleaning properties for this lowlife scum-sucking maggot for a few weeks, it's possible that she'd only actually cleaned 2-3 properties when she went missing. I know that most real estate companies here (in Myrtle Beach) aren't closing on multiple properties every single week (with the exception of MAYBE an extremely large company w/ 20-30 agents, like Century 21). If she'd only cleaned a few properties at that time and those cleanings were fairly spaced out, her friends and family may not have considered that information to be important or may have forgotten about it completely until they learned she'd been found and this guy had been arrested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After April 14 2016? Do you have a link? I found that she was found when she went missing the first time in 2015. But then she went missing again. I hope she was found safe again.

No, sorry, I can't. I found her moms social media account and there are some posts there.

Amazing K is alive! Thank goodness LE found her when they did. Pulling some photos of the search of the property from a link previously posted:

12403318_G.jpg

Todd Kohlhepp (Courtesy: Spartanburg Co Sheriff's office)

12402668_G.jpg

12402653_G.jpg

12402976_G.jpg

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/33...-presence-in-woodruff-deputies-not-saying-why
Didn't it say somewhere like 90 plus acres?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Did you see that she was found chained in a cage?
I also remember in the beginning of them being reported missing that a small animal cage was also missing. I wonder if RH took it? He mentioned feeding possums and such on fb.

? Was he their current landlord.
Didn't the landlord supposely go check on K and Charlie's apt when family couldn't reach them?

Didn't it say somewhere like 90 plus acres?

Close to 95 I think. A huge area to search. They could be digging up his land for the next year. Maybe cadaver dogs could help?

Hey all.

I know I, and others, in the past have questioned the amount of information the police were able to get and considered it "not enough"; and it's easy to sit back and say they should have found KB 2 months ago if they were looking hard enough, but we just don't know the facts. I believe there are more facts than what are being posted publicly, and I have good reason to believe this.

I believe the police worked fast and quick to find KB once they had a reason to zero in on who / where they did. I do NOT think they were sitting on information taking their sweet time, I think there was no good information until something happened, that provided good information and it was very quickly put into action.

I know they are not done investigating, obviously, and as you heard the Sheriff say, when they have answers they will let us know. To me, this tells me they have some "ideas" of other information, but don't want to say something until it's concrete. I can assure you there is information that is not being released to the public and/or the families yet, and even some of the information released to insiders is not public information, and that's pretty standard. Only KBs very immediately family know where she is being treated for example, and that's how it should be. She needs to rest. She's gone 2 months chained up in a storage container without her meds, and this woman has been through hell.

We're a ton closer to finding CDC now that KB has been found, and I think you will see more come out soon as they follow up leads to find him. The good thing is KB is alive, and after some rest will be able to fill in some gaps for investigators, and I'm sure they are using all manner of investigative tools to fill in other gaps, timelines, connections, etc... It is believed that CDC was alive the last time KB was with him / saw him / heard him and currently there is no known / public reason to doubt otherwise (aside from what we are all thinking is a likely scenario). To me, the fact she was found alive and he was alive as to her last knowledge, that is good news and we should hope for the best.

Let's trust LEO to do their job and support them. They've brought KB home alive, arrested a suspect and that's a TON more than we can say for a lot of cases on this website; keep that in mind.

---------------

Now, back to one of my earlier thoughts on the scenario that I posted many pages ago. I will reaffirm my believe that they went somewhere willingly, had met this man under "legitimate" circumstances and either it escalated and got out of control, OR this man planned an attack from the beginning. We just don't know yet. Given the conditions of how she was found, I can think of a few scenarios that got them from driving there willingly to what we know. The car was found there, KB was found there, I think it's highly likely they drove to this property willingly. I have heard "clearing underbrush" as a reason, I personally do not believe that is the reason. I believe the reason is either to discuss future work plans, and/or some type of social meeting, and that's all I'll say about that.

I have some thoughts about how / where they will find CDC, but I am not ready to post that speculation. I know what we're all thinking, but I think there is at least a decent percentage CDC is alive, in similar conditions to KB (which still isn't good, but that's our best case scenario we can hope for probably right?) - though it's possible it is not at the same property; but as you heard the Sheriff, they are going to search high and low until they find him. Let's hope for the best.

(Note: These thoughts are my own, and based on information that is public / has been posted on this board).

I also remember in the beginning of them being reported missing that a small animal cage was also missing. I wonder if RH took it? He mentioned feeding possums and such on fb.

Didn't the landlord supposely go check on K and Charlie's apt when family couldn't reach them?

He was not the landlord. Their complex was a larger complex, not owned by him or his company.

I believe the current landlard was a female, and therefore not this man.

Jesus, can you imagine what a serial killer could do with that much land and rental property? I wonder if the police are checking any of the places he's sold or rented recently. I also wonder if any of his renters have mysteriously disappeared.

I can almost assure you they are looking at every property this man is known to be associated with in any shape or form, that just makes sense.

Man, I have a bad feeling about this. :( With heavy digging equipment and so many properties he might have had access to, this is probably just the beginning. He could have buried CDC's car.
I believe they said the car was found on the property in one of the previous links. There are so many to read but some have additional info

FWIW, TK appears to own NO property in Anderson County (the county where Kala and Charlie were living before they went misssing), nor in Greenville County, the county between Anderson County and Spartanburg County. He owns two properties in Spartanburg County - the "vacant land" (which clearly has a building on it - guess it wasn't permitted) and his residential home in a neighborhood.

That just hit me with a brick.

Yes, the dog cage for their Pomeranian that they had was missing. But the dog was rescued.

When I heard she was in the hospital I was hoping that they might get the dog to go visit, to help make her feel comforted.

Knowing that she was in "a cage" ( from report iirc) within the trailer like a dog gave, me a fleeting thought she was in that cage...

And then it horrified me, that if it was, that the reunification with her dog would not be comforting.

:shivers:

I just saw this in one of the recent links. Both CDC and KB knew him. " A spokesperson for the Carver family said the couple met Kohlhepp online and the three were casual friends."
Hey all.

---------------

Now, back to one of my earlier thoughts on the scenario that I posted many pages ago. I will reaffirm my believe that they went somewhere willingly, had met this man under "legitimate" circumstances and either it escalated and got out of control, OR this man planned an attack from the beginning. We just don't know yet. Given the conditions of how she was found, I can think of a few scenarios that got them from driving there willingly to what we know. The car was found there, KB was found there, I think it's highly likely they drove to this property willingly.

(Note: These thoughts are my own, and based on information that is public / has been posted on this board).

Regarding the dog crate...she has a chihuahua. So, a very small crate, probably.

Apologize for the incorrect information above. I thought it was another type of dog in my recollection but I was wrong. I don't think a crate for a Chihuahua would be a big.

http://7.wspa.com/2eEShDC

The Sheriff has said KB mentioned there may be 4 other people on the property. I think it is believed she either heard or saw these individuals, though it's possibly that was some type of threat told to her as well. However, remember the brain can do some crazy things in a traumatic situation and I think that is why they are investigation and have said they don't know yet if they will find anyone or not. We also know she was without her meds for 2 months, and we don't know what those meds were for.

Interesting comment during this video clip, neighbors say a women has been seen recently at the site during this time, the Sheriff is not clearing or naming anyone. Personally, I find that intriguing.

The suspect is NOT cooperating, and I believe he has been denied bail, but his lawyer might be trying to get that changed (WTF this man is a danger and kidnapped before he doesn't need to be on the street, ever).

I think we will learn more soon. LEO seems to be doing a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy