SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is on person on his FB that is creeping me out a bit. That person keeps making comments in regards to TKs farm in many posts...

Is anyone else seeing that, or am I the only one that is getting creepy feelings lol.

I am not saying that person did anything, but why does he keep making comments about going to play on the farm!?

Who wants to summarize the last 90 posts or so? Lol. I know she was found but what do we know about her Captor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He works in real estate and slipped through without requiring a background check because he got his license before the law requiring background checks went into effect.
He owns a lot of land, multiple properties.
He posted a lot online about his crimes as if he was joking or in coded language. He reviewed items on Amazon including a shovel, stun gun, knife and chainsaw and talked about hurting other people with them like he was joking,
He is so sick a Judge said he could never be safely set free in public, yet he has been free to hurt others since 2001.
I think Skibaboo is working on a map.

I'm still trying to catch up myself and I'm afraid to look at his social media so I may have missed some things...

Was this posted?

Just going back through links looking for map info, saw this had been updated

WOODRUFF, SC (WSPA) – The Spartanburg County Coroner has been called back to the scene in Woodruff where a woman was found chained up in a storage unit Thursday.

Our crew on the scene in Spartanburg County says the coroner arrived on the property just before 11 a.m. No other details have been released.

http://wspa.com/2016/11/03/heavy-police-presence-in-woodruff/

Was this posted?

Just going back through links looking for map info, saw this had been updated

WOODRUFF, SC (WSPA) – The Spartanburg County Coroner has been called back to the scene in Woodruff where a woman was found chained up in a storage unit Thursday.

Our crew on the scene in Spartanburg County says the coroner arrived on the property just before 11 a.m. No other details have been released.

That's ominous

Found this on another article

"The Spartanburg Herald Journal[FONT=&quot] reports the coroner has confirmed they have found a body.[/FONT]"

Omg, sorry to keep posting.

April 25th FB comment.

Someone says:

"Looks like a good hunting spot."

TK's reply:

"Sure...you hide and I will come hunt you...even give you a headstart."

😨

Coroner has been called to property.

I think I MAY be able to answer why he possibly had an email account with a womans name/last name.

Another person he was connected to on FB (and several people who only know TK on FB) said that he kept bothering them on their FBs. One person made a comment about "is this the guy who was pretending to be a woman?"

I'm not sure what that is in reference to, but the FB I found this on is someone who was quite close to TK. I dont want to say who that person is here, because I imagine they want their privacy at this time and dont want to be hounded (it seems random people have been contacting them on FB about TK.)

Anyway if you dig around a bit, there is some interesting info on a few pages.

Edit: Sorry that may not be clear. Stumbled onto someones FB who believe thag TK may have been pretending to be a woman and harrassing them on FB.

Wow!! Did TK himself post those FB messages, as that same woman? Maybe he was trying to make himself look desireable to women? Then also use that account to harass women who didn't respond to him.

OMG :( Charlie.

He works in real estate and slipped through without requiring a background check because he got his license before the law requiring background checks went into effect.
He owns a lot of land, multiple properties.
He posted a lot online about his crimes as if he was joking or in coded language. He reviewed items on Amazon including a shovel, stun gun, knife and chainsaw and talked about hurting other people with them like he was joking,
He is so sick a Judge said he could never be safely set free in public, yet he has been free to hurt others since 2001.
I think Skibaboo is working on a map.

I'm still trying to catch up myself and I'm afraid to look at his social media so I may have missed some things...

Thanks!

So do we know what led LE there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm noticing that posts others have made with previous screenshots of his previous posts on his facebook are already going poof, saying no longer available. Perhaps because they were in a thread that others deleted, therefore his comments are going poof also?

Wow!! Did TK himself post those FB messages, as that same woman? Maybe he was trying to make himself look desireable to women? Then also use that account to harass women who didn't respond to him.

OMG :( Charlie.
As far as I am aware, the person he was bothering was a man, not a woman.

The people complaining about him all seemed to be men.

Oh no. Whoever that is, I hope their family will find peace :(

I have to agree this is probably the scariest man I have read about in modern times. I feel actual physical fear when I read about the things he's written and done. The fact this is only the tip of the iceberg is horrifying.

I can't believe anyone would use Todd as their real estate agent. Just one glance at his Facebook shows he is unstable and demeaning to those he did business with.

Is there a case map?

Are we going to want a JDW type potential victim map?

I was hoping you'd pop in! It probably warrants a potential victims spreadsheet. You know, one that will end up on Facebook & get a million views? ;)

Not sure but he has lost a lot of friends on fb since he was arrested.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

From peeking around, it seems a lot of his friends were complaining about strangers tagging them from his page. One guy mentioned getting hundreds of tags.

I can't believe anyone would use Todd as their real estate agent. Just one glance at his Facebook shows he is unstable and demeaning to those he did business with.

Just because he has his license doesn't mean he was currently finding real estate success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname