SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewww. in 2014 he reviews a doll and mentions he bought for his girlfriend's kid. I hope nothing happened with that child while he was around.

Interview with the neighbors:
"He was talking about putting his property on the market, sell it,” said O***, “Going out to his 100 acres he's got and building a house out there."

Other neighbors along Windsong Way say Kohlhepp kept to himself. However, all of them knew he was a registered sex offender.
http://www.waff.com/story/33629153/neighbors-surprised-by-todd-kohlhepps-latest-act

BBM.
Are you kidding me?!? People knew about him and didn't report suspicious behavior? :scared:

From his now defunct real estate page toddkohlhepp.com:

About Todd:

Residential and Commercial Broker
Realtor®
NC/SC Regional Rookie of the Year his first year in business
2007 & 2008 recipient of Presidential Award for over 5 million in sales
Member Of Both Spartanburg & Greenville Board Of Realtors
B.S. degree in Business Administration/Marketing from University of South Carolina
Licensed Pilot
Member of Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
Member of Sigma Alpha Lambda Leadership and Honor Society
Member of Spartanburg Young Professionals Group
B.S. degree in Computer Science from Central Arizona College
Former Graphic Designer

Just catching up.
This is local for me, about a 20 min drive south. Chilling to say the least, especially with the new serial killer show coming on A&E?

I'm local too. Weren't you proud of Sherriff Wright?

From the Find Charlie fb, they said the Coroner was called *back*. I'm assuming there's a second body?

[video=twitter;794579807866683392]https://twitter.com/WSPA7/status/794579807866683392[/video]

WSPA 7News ‏@WSPA7 5m5 minutes ago
Charles Carver's car being towed from property in Woodruff where kidnapping victim KB was found

If this has been posted, my apologies. His booking information.

14955898_1270775589641263_7338943970221185391_n.jpg

Statement from Charles David Carver's Family:

"We, Charlie David Carver's family, would like to begin by saying how wonderful it is KB has been found and that she is receiving care and is back with family and friends. The outpouring of concern and affection from the community has been overwhelming and we are very thankful. At this time we know that no more than what has been reported within the media or statements made by law enforcement. We ask that you continue to pray for KB's healing and for David's safe return as well. In the meantime, we ask for some time to ourselves as we process events as they unfold. Thank you for your understanding and expect updates as they become available."

- Carver's family

[video=twitter;794579807866683392]https://twitter.com/WSPA7/status/794579807866683392[/video]

Charles Carver's car being towed from property in Woodruff where kidnapping victim KB was found

His car was white. Was it burned? Or is it just the lighting.

the first review on his amazon is about how he wants to shock his realtors for being lazy. and every time he mentions giving a gift to his gf he says it got him laid--clearly he doesnt care about making her happy with a gift, just what it gets him in return, like an equation. i wish people had seen this sooner; this is why i google people... How did you find it, NewMama etc.?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forgive me for being confused -- I thought a WHITE car was missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.