SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the link to the live feed? thx

That is absolutely terrible ��

I dont know if there is any truth at all to it, but I saw someone comment on the live feed that she knew 4 people were dead because they were all in the container together.
*just a rumor*

The things that she has been through for someone to get their kicks. Sickening. Thinking of CD's family.

I am sick to my stomach. So sorry that KB and CDC had the horrble fate of conecting with this evil piece of crap.

No bond? Great. How about, no oxygen?! Lock him up in a shipping container.

They have Shadow's ex-husband and at least one other soldier in jail as POI's in her disappearance I doubt she ran into TK at all. JMO.

Oh, I need to go get an update on that thread. I didn't realize a POI had been named from her missing FB page. Thank you!

I literally couldn't breathe before. What a piece of scum and horror story.

Well with all due respect maybe there was no suspicious behavior to report? The neighbor interviewed stated TK kept to himself. Not sure I understand you taking issue with the neigbors for not reporting suspicious behavior - what suspicious behavior?

I take no issue with the neighbors. I was shocked they knew he was a sex offender is all. I already addressed this in another post. Please don't think I was bashing the neighbors.

I am sick to my stomach. So sorry that KB and CDC had the horrble fate of conecting with this evil piece of crap.

No bond? Great. How about, no oxygen?! Lock him up in a shipping container.
I feel like putting him in a shipping container is way too nice really.

Of course I don't know the whole story, but I kinda feel bad for his parents. I know some will be quick to point the finger at them and say they caused all of this, but sometimes I truly do think they are just born that way.

I feel sorry for his parents too. My step-son is a sociopath. I didn't even know what a sociopath was when he was growing up. Had no idea what was wrong with him or how to deal with it! He was not motivated by anything normal.

TK probably is up to his eyeballs in debt and faking the successful lifestyle, maybe barely holding it together.

Another scary thing to consider is that as a RE agent he would have access to a host of other places where he could bury the bodies of any other victims. Once the search of his own property is complete I hope LE looks at any other rural listings this guy has had in recent years.

As well as a pilot's license ...which would give him the ability to travel everywhere in the country and fairly quickly!

Yes, but what is the LINK to the live feed?

Yes, it was written in the live feed link by someone. Honestly, I would take that with a HUGE grain of salt, but if true, that is beyond awful.

I'm fairly certain he was posting about the mail man/bills coming because the mail man stressed him out. Like when you've got your hand in the cookie jar with your mom in the other room. He wasn't really stressed about "bills" but still wanted to post as part of his twisted game and/or to vent his frustrations.

And I don't think that it's strange for his neighbors not to have noticed anything. IIRC as a sex offender all you have to do is notify your neighbors, you don't have to talk about the details. And I am the type of person that gives the benefit of the doubt, like, "Oh it must have been for statutory rape when he was a teenager or something, I'm sure he's an alright guy".

All my own opinion of course.

FOX Carolina News ‏@foxcarolinanews now
BREAKING: In bond court, solicitor says KB told officials she saw sex offender shoot Charlie Carver.

Oh dear Lord.

:'(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TK probably is up to his eyeballs in debt and faking the successful lifestyle, maybe barely holding it together.

I also wonder about this. He seemed to have quite a bit of money. Was he really that successful in real estate? I find that hard to believe simply due to how creepy he was on social media! Realtors I know put forth a different type of.....face....to the public on social media. If I were a potential customer, one look at his FB page would have caused me to run fast the opposite direction. I just can't imagine he did all that well. But what do I know? LOL

From research and IMO, Many if not most sexual predators and serial killers cross the threshold from fantasy to dark reality around the age of 14. Kohlhepp is no exception, imo.

Who is Todd Christopher Kohlhepp?
http://wspa.com/2016/11/03/what-we-know-about-the-man-in-custody-in-woodruff-kidnapping/
<snipped & BBM>

Kohlhepp is a registered sex offender in SC.

The registry says he is a Juvenile Tier III type offender for a 10/16/1987 conviction in AZ for Kidnapping.

According to court records, Kohlhepp kidnapped and sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl.

He was 15-years-old at the time of the crime.

From research and IMO, Many if not most sexual predators and serial killers cross the threshold from fantasy to dark reality around the age of 14. Kohlhepp is no exception, imo.

Who is Todd Christopher Kohlhepp?
http://wspa.com/2016/11/03/what-we-know-about-the-man-in-custody-in-woodruff-kidnapping/
<snipped & BBM>

Kohlhepp is a registered sex offender in SC.

The registry says he is a Juvenile Tier III type offender for a 10/16/1987 conviction in AZ for Kidnapping.

According to court records, Kohlhepp kidnapped and sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl.

He was 15-years-old at the time of the crime.

He probably has many victims all these years, I don't think he just started doing this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021