SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wondered that too... BUT I suspect we would find pictures of it with inappropriate "joke" captions all over his FB page... (like how he plans to use his expensive plane to dump his mailman's dead body after he kills him for showing up with another bill and how that makes all the crazy money he spent on the plane worth it).

I can picture him saying just that.

Cody Alcorn, reporter for newstation has reported that a women has come forth to state that a year ago TK lured her to that area in Woodruff and she felt creeped out so she left, he'll be reporting on this on the 4pm news for that station.

OMG. I bet there's going to be a lot more come forward in the coming days.

I also wonder about this. He seemed to have quite a bit of money. Was he really that successful in real estate? I find that hard to believe simply due to how creepy he was on social media! Realtors I know put forth a different type of.....face....to the public on social media. If I were a potential customer, one look at his FB page would have caused me to run fast the opposite direction. I just can't imagine he did all that well. But what do I know? LOL

RIGHT?!
I have quite a few good friends who work in RE and have been very successful here in Myrtle Beach. They are hyper aware of their public image and would never in a gazilllionnnn years post anything on social media even remotely similar to the odd things that man posted on his.

Cody Alcorn, reporter for newstation has reported that a women has come forth to state that a year ago TK lured her to that area in Woodruff and she felt creeped out so she left, he'll be reporting on this on the 4pm news for that station.

OMG. I can't imagine how lucky and thankful that woman must be feeling right now.

I've wondered that too... BUT I suspect we would find pictures of it with inappropriate "joke" captions all over his FB page... (like how he plans to use his expensive plane to dump his mailman's dead body after he kills him for showing up with another bill and how that makes all the crazy money he spent on the plane worth it).

There is a pic of him in a plane. Let me find it.
http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/todd-kohlhepp-kala-brown-charles-carver-tka-real-estate/

image.jpeg

Why does it say at the top of the page under trending stories, that KB was found chained to a tree? That isn't right is it? Chained inside a dog crate, in a shipping container is right, no?

Boss u made a boo boo

From research and IMO, Many if not most sexual predators and serial killers cross the threshold from fantasy to dark reality around the age of 14. Kohlhepp is no exception, imo.

Who is Todd Christopher Kohlhepp?
http://wspa.com/2016/11/03/what-we-know-about-the-man-in-custody-in-woodruff-kidnapping/
<snipped & BBM>

Kohlhepp is a registered sex offender in SC.

The registry says he is a Juvenile Tier III type offender for a 10/16/1987 conviction in AZ for Kidnapping.

According to court records, Kohlhepp kidnapped and sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl.

He was 15-years-old at the time of the crime.
Foxfire! Glad you are here. We need your insight.

Why does it say at the top of the page under trending stories, that KB was found chained to a tree? That isn't right is it? Chained inside a dog crate, in a storage container is right, no?

Boss u made a boo boo

She was chained inside a shipping container. Chained around her neck like a dog.

The real estate company needs to go back through every single one of his meetings with people dealing with real estate.

Any people that met with him for looking at houses or wanting to buy property and then match that against any missing people.

That would be one way to see if there is a connection with a missing person who may have lived much further away. They could have driven in to meet him to look at land or houses.

I hope LE contacts his real estate company and works that angle.

Solicitor: Kidnapping victim saw sex offender shoot boyfriend

During Friday's hearing, Barnette said KB was found chained by her neck and ankles, requiring first responders to go through multiple locks to rescue her. She was located after investigators said her cell phone pinged a tower near Wofford Road. The last contact KB had was with Kohlhepp to discuss plans to meet him, the solicitor revealed in court.

A spokesperson for the family of KB's boyfriend, Charlie Carver, said the couple met Kohlhepp online and were casual friends with him. Carver has not been found.

KB reportedly told investigators she saw Kohlhepp shoot Carver, according to the solicitor. On Friday, the Spartanburg County Coroner's Office will called out to the scene where KB was held hostage due to the discovery of a body. The remains have not yet been identified.

No bond was set for Kohlhepp on the kidnapping charge. His first court appearance will be in General Sessions on Jan. 19 at 9 a.m.

The last contact KB had was with Kohlhepp to discuss plans to meet him, the solicitor revealed in court.

Interesting. How did TK think he would get away with this? They always check phone records. Serial killers often have delusions of grandeur after a long time of not getting caught. He might have thought "the mailman's not coming" and "the yellowjackets not swarming" so he can just do what he wants.

:( They met him online.

I bet they've met with plenty of people before from facebook and dating websites just based on what we know from before. All it takes is one bad apple...

Solicitor: Kidnapping victim saw sex offender shoot boyfriend

During Friday's hearing, Barnette said KB was found chained by her neck and ankles, requiring first responders to go through multiple locks to rescue her. She was located after investigators said her cell phone pinged a tower near Wofford Road. The last contact KB had was with Kohlhepp to discuss plans to meet him, the solicitor revealed in court.

A spokesperson for the family of KB's boyfriend, Charlie Carver, said the couple met Kohlhepp online and were casual friends with him. Carver has not been found.

KB reportedly told investigators she saw Kohlhepp shoot Carver, according to the solicitor. On Friday, the Spartanburg County Coroner's Office will called out to the scene where KB was held hostage due to the discovery of a body. The remains have not yet been identified.

No bond was set for Kohlhepp on the kidnapping charge. His first court appearance will be in General Sessions on Jan. 19 at 9 a.m.

Re BBM

OMG Upgrade those charges to Murder immediately. They did find a body.

How many more is the question now. Its all as bad as we thought it may be.

A lot of his online posts have some truth to them. I think there are a lot of hints in his posts as to what he used on people. Maybe even clues to where people may be buried.

:( They met him online.

I bet they've met with plenty of people before from facebook and dating websites just based on what we know from before. All it takes is one bad apple...

Ok, it's making sense now, why they would both be friends with him online as a couple.

If this guy is a realtor; Then all vacant properties on the mls should be checked. Especially the ones that he inquired about that are still on the market years later.

Especially the ones with alot of land and has barns on the property.

If it was her phone, when did it ping there.

I wonder if he had her phone off and in his possession and for some reason decided to turn it on at some point and that is how LE knew they needed to continue looking around that ping area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74