SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie's car didn't have a black front bumper, it was white, but the tire rims do look the same

Looks to me like the wbite bumper is gone, and we are looking at the undercarriage support for such?

I missed that part. Guess he would take the girls up there to have his fun with them, then take them back out to the shipping container. What a sicko! Gut-wrenching and disturbing. Ugh

Is anyone on his Facebook a missing girl? There's got to be more than one.

I wonder if he had her phone off and in his possession and for some reason decided to turn it on at some point and that is how LE knew they needed to continue looking around that ping area.
Based on news reports, that is exactly what happened.

I wonder if he had her phone off and in his possession and for some reason decided to turn it on at some point and that is how LE knew they needed to continue looking around that ping area.

That's what I thought. I hope it didn't ping there ages ago and not taken seriously. He managed to allude LE all this time and then turns the phone on randomly. So strange.

That's exactly what I was thinking too. After 2 months, TK thought he was in the clear and got away with it and turned on her phone.

:( They met him online.

I bet they've met with plenty of people before from facebook and dating websites just based on what we know from before. All it takes is one bad apple...

It could have been a real estate inquiry meeting too. The couple may have wanted to see a home or property

They just said on one of the live feeds that LE is setting up for a press conference. There may be more to come soon

Daily Mail is reporting they have discovered a 2nd body, but the source is not exactly reliable, and I haven't found anyone else yet stating that.

Greenville Online is now reporting that she saw Kohlhepp shoot, kill boyfriend.
http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...own-woodruff-anderson-todd-kohlhepp/93277076/

TK totally lied about the kidnapping incident when he applied for his RE licence claiming the kidnapping/rape charge was due to an argument!

Kohlhepp said he served a 15 year sentence, getting a GED and an associates degree in computer science while incarcerated.

TK's CS "degree" on his bio is a Associate's.

I hope that's the case, rather than the awful alternative that KB could have been located weeks ago :(

The real estate company needs to go back through every single one of his meetings with people dealing with real estate.

Any people that met with him for looking at houses or wanting to buy property and then match that against any missing people.

That would be one way to see if there is a connection with a missing person who may have lived much further away. They could have driven in to meet him to look at land or houses.

I hope LE contacts his real estate company and works that angle.

Also. Other realtors will give another realtor keys or combinations if that person says they have several people that may be interested in the property.

So even if he wasn't the listing agent of properties, He still could have gained access to show those properties on the side.

that car is definitely brown. im thinking that it isn't the white one. what model of car was David's? I will tell you if it is his.

He talked in one of his Facebook post that he messed up the fork on his whatchamacallit.. I'm not at my computer now so I don't know what day that was posted.

It looks like a fork of a tractor possibly or ?? tore through the hood of the car?

Being a realtor, there will be endless amounts of land/houses they will need to search to put an end to this guys story.

If it was her phone, when did it ping there.

I believe he had her phone in his possession, the phone turned on for whatever reason, the new ping was picked up on and everything was sent into motion to go find her.

It could have been a real estate inquiry meeting too. The couple may have wanted to see a home or property

Or selling him a dog crate? The missing dog crate is very odd.

Will the press conference be on the WSPA website or is there a specific link for it?

Also. Other realtors will give another realtor keys or combinations if that person says they have several people that may be interested in the property.

So even if he wasn't the listing agent of properties, He still could have gained access to show those properties on the side.

Exactly. And a scary thought is that if anyone called him looking for any houses or property he could have easily lied to them and tell them there is some property that was for sale to come look at and it was his own property.

That way he gets the victims to his property where he knows nobody would be around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member