SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the press conference be on the WSPA website or is there a specific link for it?

I'm guessing it will be on WSPA. I don't recall hearing them mention where to find it during the live feed that was on FB.

Gosh, it looks like he has become quite obese compared to some of his other previous pictures:

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/33...pping-victim-saw-sex-offender-shoot-boyfriend

12411761_G.jpg

The amount of ammunition uncovered that the property was "unbelievable," he said.

Most of the reviews are for tactical gear. Glad there wasn't a hostage or standoff type situation.

I hope that's the case, rather than the awful alternative that KB could have been located weeks ago :(

I also read that they found out her last communication (before going missing) was with him. Don't know if it was online or by phone, but shudder to think that investigators didn't bother checking that until two months in. I REALLY hope I read that wrong.

I'm curious about the arrest and how/when/where it went down. I thought I read he'd been taken into custody yesterday MORNING, but the news didn't hit about the search until just before 2pm yesterday.

TK was previously convicted of an armed rape/kidnapping. He should not have been allowed to purchase or own firearms at all ever again.

I can't get any sound on the live feed, does everyone have sound?

I guess I must have missed something. Were they into some sort of swingers thing or something?

I read (on another social media site we should not name for privacy and sensitivity) that they were monogamous but they were possibly open to meeting people online who shared their interests? (Others please check me on that). But KB's account there was started 4 months ago, and he liked her fb photo at the start of august 2015 if I'm not mistaken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are currently 277 users browsing this thread. (81 members and 196 guests)

To all the guests viewing the thread, come join us!

TK was previously convicted of an armed rape/kidnapping. He should not have been allowed to purchase or own firearms at all ever again.

I agree! That is considered a violent crime, so I can't believe he was ever allowed to possess a gun. But of course, we don't know that he purchased those guns legally, either...someone else might've bought them for him, or he may have purchased them illegally (dark alley dealings).

I think it OK to post a quote from Facebook by Cody Alcorn from Fox Carolina?

**UPDATE** Many of you are asking how investigators connected the property belonging to Todd Kohlhepp to the disappearance of #K***B**** and #CharlieCarver. Anderson PD just told us, "We have issued 12-13 search warrants for phone records for all parties involved along with FACEBOOK accounts.The phone up to 2 days after KB disappeared in the general area of the suspects property. Remember it is 97 acres.
Those cell phone records, emails, text messages are now part of the larger investigation with Spartanburg County. Along with Spartanburg County we waited until we had our last cell phone search warrant before Spartanburg County obtained a search warrant for the property."

https://www.facebook.com/CodyAlcornNews/?fref=ts&hc_location=ufi#

It reads to me that at some point the Police got the phone records/pings that indicated KB's phone was used up to 2 days after she went missing in the area of his property? I'm just unclear how long it took them to request/get the records?

Am I reading this right?

You're right, I wonder if anyone ever saw his Amazon postings for tactical gear that went with guns, saw his postings about violence or knew he had a gun, and why wasn't this ever reported? Hindsight is 20/20 I guess.

TK totally lied about the kidnapping incident when he applied for his RE licence claiming the kidnapping/rape charge was due to an argument!

TK's CS "degree" on his bio is a Associate's.
From your link also:

Officer Charlynn Ezell, who specializes in sex crimes and runaways, has been one of the lead investigators in this case, according to Anderson Police Chief Jim Stewart.

KB's cellphone pinged on the Woodruff property for as long as two days after she was last heard from by friends in Anderson, Tilley said.

He has a FAA third class pilots license, last medical was 2010. GOod for 60 months if under forty, otherwise it's good for two years. So he didn't have a valid medical for flying. Got his license in 2006. I cannot find a plane registered to him without looking up county property taxes for a plane. Windsong Way was his address at the time in Spartanburg for his personal info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong