SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read (on another social media site we should not name for privacy and sensitivity) that they were monogamous but they were possibly open to meeting people online who shared their interests? (Others please check me on that). But KB's account there was started 4 months ago, and he liked her fb photo at the start of august 2015 if I'm not mistaken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

btw i'm not saying they didn't meet up with that sort of thing in mind, but it's hard to tell whether it was on that site or not. she could have had an old account she deleted. and same goes for TK. it's unlikely but some of the details are eerie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Untitled.jpg

It says up top here that she was found chained to a TREE

I think it OK to post a quote from Facebook by Cody Alcorn from Fox Carolina?

https://www.facebook.com/CodyAlcornNews/?fref=ts&hc_location=ufi#

It reads to me that at some point the Police got the phone records/pings that indicated KB's phone was used up to 2 days after she went missing in the area of his property? I'm just unclear how long it took them to request/get the records?

Am I reading this right?

I think I'm reading it the same way you are - why would they wait until ALL cell phone warrants were in to get a search warrant on his property? Especially if they knew her phone pinged in the general area of his property for at least 2 days? Could she have been found earlier? MOO.

Looks burned to me. If you look at the side, it looks like paint has peeled off due to heat from a fire. The right front wheel also looks like it has seen some heat, because it looks like the chrome has peeled off. But the tires don't look melted? I dunno. Wish we had some better pics so we could see the interior to see if it was intact or damaged. It is definitely a Pontiac Grand Prix though.
Looks like it was amateurishly spray-painted brown

Is anyone watching the presser? It seems like he declined to comment on the cellphone pings again.

I think this press conference started before 3:45....

Even if the couple were swingers.

They didn't deserve this.

if you search his email on amazon.com you'll find his "wish list". Nightvision goggles were added December 2014.

I am a million pages behind so sorry if I am repeating things or asking something dumb....

I am new to this case. But on FB some people were talking about Charlie's FB being hacked or whatever. Someone mentioned that whoever posted on his page, posted lyrics to the song hotel California. Is that true?

I only ask because back in January 2015, TK posted an amazon review for padlocks and said "now my locks have locks. place is like hotel california now."

(Okay...back to page 3 I go.)

ETA - I see this was already mentioned. Still trying to get caught up.

Sorry if it's been mentioned, I'm just in from work and catching up but do we know if the media is right in saying KB saw CDC being shot?

I missed the beginning of the press conference. Sherriff saying they have a lot of ground to cover since TK was a realtor. I think he means properties to search. Asking for public's help. They have searched a lot of the property but not all of it, maybe 30-40%. A lot of weapons and ammo found. KB doing a lot better today.

Coroner talks about identifying the body but has not happened yet.

Many missing persons cases being re-opened because of this. Asks public for prayers, food and water. Woodruff is a great place with great people.

Won't address if TK is cooperative or not.

Won't say if sherriff found anything beyond ammo and a body.

No structures on the property other than "what he's put back there." Not sure what this means.

Don't know cause of death of the body.

Biggest challenge is body ID. Only one body found. Body has not gone to morgue yet.

Presser updates if anyone can, please, I'm at work....

They'll have another presser tomorrow. Will only confirm 1 body. Confirm they found lots of ammo. The only structures back in the woods are what he's put there. Coroner said things aren't solved in an hour like on TV, he has to be very meticulous. I couldn't hear much more.

Polyamorous people are generally not swingers in my experience.

Not much they could say at the presser. Just confirming they found a body and it is being/has been transferred to the morgue to identify as soon as they can.

(couldnt hear well it was quiet and there are fireworks going off like crazy outside my window here)

Looks like a comment on a fb he made about him not taking care of himself and his weight was true...wow he's a big guy now compared to all his other photos...

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Sorry if it's been mentioned, I'm just in from work and catching up but do we know if the media is right in saying KB saw CDC being shot?

The media is reporting that the soliciters said it at the bond hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member