SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I have not read this whole thread only looked at a few pages.

But has anyone mentioned any missing women in the area, whose disappearance he could have been involved in? If he had done this before, there should be other women and/or men missing. Also, have people checked the other areas of the country he lived in to see if he has any possible connection to missing people elsewhere?

But has anyone mentioned any missing women in the area, whose disappearance he could have been involved in? If he had done this before, there should be other women and/or men missing. Also, have people checked the other areas of the country he lived in to see if he has any possible connection to missing people elsewhere?

Early on in the thread someone posted a list of others. There was some discussion about missing cases in the area getting their own thread, but I'm not sure what happened with it. I'll have to go back & find it all, unless someone beats me to posting the links

Yes. A 22 year old woman from the nearby area was found dead in an abandoned house in the basement. The area was difficult to get to, apparently. More info here and there is a short thread about her. She was found very quickly.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...nville-woman-found-vacant-residence/92781488/

2 questions. can we post addresses and emails associated with TK?

and did anyone happen to find a link between TK and Scottsdale, Arizona? i'm seeing very weird details about the address behind tkarealestate.com that people on a few forums are discussing as being related to fraud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

for those asking, he reviewed the knife on 9/13/14.
"havnet stabbed anyone yet...... yet.... but I am keeping the dream alive and when I do, it will be with a quality tool like this..."

maybe the link to the amazon reviews can be put in the main post? here it is: https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AP3060JTPVGK4/
also, does anyone know if you have to have bought something to review it?
You can review anything. No purchase necessary.

From memory Gardener1850 has a list of about 6 or 7 possibilities. It's posted earlier in the thread, or late in thread #1

Plus there are 2 very recent murders close by that are possibles too.

Sorry I don't have links handy but I think the general consensus is we are holding off until if/when more bodies have been found

My mother is a narcissist, was neglectful/abusive but she sure did put my in therapy as soon as I turned 8. I was in therapy for more of my childhood than I wasn't. Pretty certain it was only because other people noticed I was becoming more withdrawn & angry and it reflected poorly on her parenting. To her I'm not really a person, but a pretty little bauble she could display to make herself look better. Acted like a perfect wife & mother, only as long as someone was looking.

Not saying TK's mother is anything like mine, but it's my experience that putting your child in therapy doesn't necessarily mean there was any kind of real love or concern. I sincerely wished that my story was unique, but sadly it isn't.

I'm trying to fix my mess of a response but I can't. Lawd, help me.
:grouphug:

My mother is a narcissist, was neglectful/abusive but she sure did put my in therapy as soon as I turned 8. I was in therapy for more of my childhood than I wasn't. Pretty certain it was only because other people noticed I was becoming more withdrawn & angry and it reflected poorly on her parenting. To her I'm not really a person, but a pretty little bauble she could display to make herself look better. Acted like a perfect wife & mother, only as long as someone was looking.

Not saying TK's mother is anything like mine, but it's my experience that putting your child in therapy doesn't necessarily mean there was any kind of real love or concern. I sincerely wished that my story was unique, but sadly it isn't.

I'm trying to fix my mess of a response but I can't. Lawd, help me.

A similar situation could easily be the case with TK, as well. It's unlikely we'll ever know one way or the other, and I honestly hadn't considered it before reading about your experience. Thank you for sharing it and for your insight. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a list I posted in the first thread and have been adding to it. I believe we are waiting for LE to verify there are more bodies on the property and then we can start a separate thread in the serial killer forum for finding all possible victims. Several possibles have been posted already, however, I think this thread should stay focused on KB and CDC. JMO.

One time, I found a thread about a teen girl who had run off w an older man. She was maybe 13-14 and he was 20's. The thread was a few years old and had got bumped. The guy himself bumped it. He must have googled himself or something. I reported it and the thread was gone.

We had the perp on here on the Abraham Shakespeare case. We also had a case go to the basement because the perp was already a poster in the past. And then there are other cases where it seems like the perp may be posting but it can't be confirmed.

I have the screenshot and typed it out exactly as it was written.

Hmmm, I wonder where that "camp whatever" part came from that I screenshot of another poster who included it by quoting his wording? That's really strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From memory Gardener1850 has a list of about 6 or 7 possibilities. It's posted earlier in the thread, or late in thread #1

Plus there are 2 very recent murders close by that are possibles too.

Sorry I don't have links handy but I think the general consensus is we are holding off until if/when more bodies have been found

Since adding men and deceased found without an arrest I currently have 40 possibles on my list, dating back to 2001. These are mostly based on geography and a quick look at their Namus files in most cases, so someone will need to do a spreadsheet to narrow it down to the most likely victims of TK. But I agree that we are not quite there yet. It is possible TK only TOLD KB he had killed 4 others to scare her or that he killed his other victims prior to 2014 and before owning the 95 acre tract of land.

Didn't he tell his neighbor to remind him to tell him the story of hunters he ran off his property two weeks ago? Maybe they werent hunters?

This is my first time posting so I'm not sure if I am doing this right. Maybe he was talking in reference to LE coming to scope him out. To deter him from thinking they were investigating him, and the reason they were there was because of said "hunters" IMO

Also He could have been easily posting from CDC's Facebook. If he shot him im sure he had his phone. I never log out of facebook on my phone so its very possible he used CDC's phone to make the posts.

Why would TK be deemed psychopathic even as a baby unless his own mother took him to be evaluated at that age for some reason?

Maybe he was cruel to animals, or set a few things on fire. (Both common indicators of being a psychopath.)

I agree with a lot of this but his Mother also wrote a letter to the judge requesting (IIRC) either early release or a more lenient sentence because "he did walk her home after he assaulted her" That just did not set right with me. I feel like she also enabled him.

I'm with you. This is typical of espeically mothers of psychopaths. They talk out of two sides of their mouths. "Oh woe is me. My son is so out of control and even though I'm a perfect mom and have done everything in the world to help him, I'm scared f him because he's dangerous and it's not my fault. He's just that way. Oh and he's also a good boy. He doesn't mean to do bad things. And he isn't as bad as they're saying. I mean he wasn't really in therapy all those years. Just a couple times because I was told to put him in. But he's actually normal. They're just targeting my poor boy."

Its te a pull between playing the good victim mother of a naturally bad son and minimizing his behavior because it reflects poorly on her family.

But the backgrounds of these people are often so similar. Absent or extremely brutal father figures. Ineffectual, emotionally manipulative, neglectful and inconsistent mothers, often with personality disorders, who don't know how to parent and often a head injury or physical trauma of some sort.

attachment.php

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...743cbc0b164321!8m2!3d34.7836915!4d-82.0646387
Just looking at the amount of wooded area is frightening.
Praying for answers soon.

Just looking at the amount of wooded area is frightening.
Praying for answers soon.

At least they have near perfect weather for the search -- no rain and not too hot. The forecast looks like several more days of this weather will follow too.

@annazlee just posted on twitter from the scene:
'Three black unmarked vehicles just came raced across the grass toward the woods off Wofford Road.'

And

'Just in: We just spotted Kohlhepp in handcuffs and an orange jumpsuit on the property.'

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member