SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the scene on live feed at: https://www.facebook.com/foxcarolinanews
Hearing dogs barking in the woods.

I went to that link but can't seem to find a live feed.

We had the perp on here on the Abraham Shakespeare case. We also had a case go to the basement because the perp was already a poster in the past. And then there are other cases where it seems like the perp may be posting but it can't be confirmed.

Which case had to go to the basement?

Per @annazlee (verified news source) on Twitter:

Just in: we just spotted Kohlhepp in handcuffs and orange jumpsuit on property with law enforcement officials

!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@annazlee just posted on twitter from the scene:
'Three black unmarked vehicles just came raced across the grass toward the woods off Wofford Road.'

And

'Just in: We just spotted Kohlhepp in handcuffs and an orange jumpsuit on the property.'

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wow. I take this to mean he is talking.

Maybe he's leading LE to other bodies? omg

Per @annazlee (verified news source) on Twitter:

Just in: we just spotted Kohlhepp in handcuffs and orange jumpsuit on property with law enforcement officials

!!!

Wow. Didn't expect him to cooperate. Then again, don't the big serial killers always want their work to be known?

oh my, this thread is about to get hopping. Is he leading them to the alleged bodies that may be on the property? Does this indicate a possible plea in the works?

Pins and needles.

'Three black unmarked vehicles just came raced across the grass toward the woods off Wofford Road.'

And

'Just in: We just spotted Kohlhepp in handcuffs and an orange jumpsuit on the property.'

I saw those, and the dogs are barking like CRAZY and have been for about an hour.

oh my, this thread is about to get hopping. Is he leading them to the alleged bodies that may be on the property? Does this indicate a possible plea in the works?

Pins and needles.

Exactly what I was thinking....

I'm not sure if I'm surprised or not. He definitely wants attention and probably loves what he has done, so why not brag. But, I just can't see him giving everything up. He likes the game too much.

Sent from my BLU VIVO AIR LTE using Tapatalk

Heidi ‏@heidiheilbrunn [video=twitter;795010025525743616]https://twitter.com/heidiheilbrunn/status/795010025525743616[/video]
Kohlhepp in handcuffs & orange jumpsuit walks on the property where a missing woman was found chained in a metal container. @greenvillenews

Pins and needles.

I can't decide if I'll be happy about it if they took the DP off the table to get him to talk because the families of any possible victims deserve to know what happened them and properly mourn as they put them to rest. Although, I wouldn't expect them to offer that type of deal until they've done all they could to cover the land completely... unless, of course, they suspected there may be others still alive.

Heidi ‏@heidiheilbrunn [video=twitter;795010025525743616]https://twitter.com/heidiheilbrunn/status/795010025525743616[/video]
Kohlhepp in handcuffs & orange jumpsuit walks on the property where a missing woman was found chained in a metal container. @greenvillenews
Wow!! Thought he wasn't cooperating?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Anna Lee Retweeted
Heidi ‏@heidiheilbrunn 4m4 minutes ago

CwhxKjhXgAUffCT.jpg

https://twitter.com/annazlee

And

Holy cannoli!

Wow. Didn't expect him to cooperate. Then again, don't the big serial killers always want their work to be known?

Yeah. He knows he's not getting out ever again. Might as well get more notoriety. He thinks he's so cool. Horrible.

2 questions. can we post addresses and emails associated with TK?

and did anyone happen to find a link between TK and Scottsdale, Arizona? i'm seeing very weird details about the address behind tkarealestate.com that people on a few forums are discussing as being related to fraud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He lived in AZ briefly as a teen and went to prison there for 15 years for kidnapping and rape.

Court records obtained by The Arizona Republic show Todd Christopher Kohlhepp lived in Arizona briefly as a teenager before his arrest.
During Kohlhepp's time in Arizona, he drew the attention of law enforcement at age 15 after he was accused of raping a 14-year-old girl in a Tempe neighborhood in 1986, according to court records obtained by The Republic.
Kohlhepp had come to the Phoenix area after his biological mother sent him to live with his biological father while she “worked on herself,” according to court documents.
On Nov. 25, 1986, Kohlhepp went to the door of a female friend at her house near Broadway Road and McClintock Drive in Tempe, according to police and court documents. The girl told officials he kept trying to coerce her into going into an alley with him to meet her ex-boyfriend.

On the fifth attempt, Kohlhepp asked the girl to meet him at the back door of her house. When she opened the door, Kohlhepp placed a .22-caliber handgun to her head and told her to go with him, she told police.

Much More at link: http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-chained-served-time-arizona-prison/93327044/

Wow!! Thought he wasn't cooperating?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That picture makes me shudder. What's must it feel like to be those officers surrounding him, knowing what a twisted, sick individual is standing right beside you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆