SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I've read basically all the posts since the news broke but may have missed this--

Was his having a pilot's license ACTUALLY confirmed? I know he listed something about "flying aircraft" but it could be model/RC airplanes or drones.
He had a private pilot license for small single engine planes, in good weather-no instrument license. His medical was expired, so he could not legally fly, but no one can really stop him. No aircraft was registered to him that I could find.

I guess we already knew that Charlie was killed since K told authorities.

But at least his family has closure since his body was found.

Btw. I salute Charlie for checking up on his lady at work.

Because he probably had bad vibes about TK.

Is that what happened? I thought they went to his property together?

Prayers for strength and peace for Charlie's family and K.

RIP Charlie.
:rose:

RIP Charlie sending prayers to his family,K,and to all LE that has been out there working hard to recover remains and evidence.

🙁RIP Charlie. I hope TK is executed or never released.
Also was wondering the connection between when people were making comments about the other social website that we can't name here and how there was apparently a posting after they went missing about KB being interesting in web cam'ing... And the talk of cleaning houses for 500$ ... Did TK maybe know they needed money so used that to lure her?

He had a private pilot license for small single engine planes, in good weather-no instrument license. His medical was expired, so he could not legally fly, but no one can really stop him. No aircraft was registered to him that I could find.

Ok, so he spent money on lessons to learn how to fly a Cessna or something, got it. Anyone know what level of background check is required for that? Obviously it's much different from being a commercial airline pilot, but do they let "just anyone" get a private license?

Well as savvy as he seems to be with the rest of his life, getting degrees, owning businesses, owning farms and houses and getting his pilot's license, this seems so stupid of him. I would know not to tell a rescue that I wanted barn cats and I wouldn't feed them well because then they wouldn't hunt the mice. That's so sophomoric.... But then, it's also so stupid to post what he did on amazon and FB. While I was watching the live feed a minute ago (from a link a few posts up), someone commented that people need to look at his pinterest too. I went to pinterest and his name is soldbytodd.... but I haven't gone any deeper yet.... still I find it strange that he is so sophisticated in most areas of this life, and so sophomoric in social media.... where you can never really delete anything and it's always there (unless you use bleachbit apparently)
I feel like this was intension. That yes, he is a successful business person. But, I think he used his social media to literally make a puzzle and use his intelligence to make himself the most vile and sick serial killer ever. I believe he intended every post on fb to lead to some part of his sick actions. I really think he wanted to be infamous. He will be glad when a movie is made about his sick and twisted ways. He will appear, I'm sure, for interviews as long as he lives. And he will be paid while in prison to do interviews. He will love every second. He's THAT sick.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

RIP Charlie [emoji20]
We knew it was coming, but it's always the worst news.

In a way, I'm glad it's turned out to be CDC as we knew his ending. I can only hope that TK has been peacocking and no more bodies are found.

I think, I dread, that sadly, that's not the case [emoji20]

Rest in peace Charlie, I don't know what to say to K...

Devastating. My sympathy and prayers for strength for Charlie's family and, ofcourse, for K. What a horrible nightmare this has turned out to be. :rose:

Rest in peace Charlie, all my sympathys for your families.
I am sick to my heart.

Is that what happened? I thought they went to his property together?

I think it's just meant Charlie didn't let K go alone to TK's property...he went with her.

Wow, this whole case ... So sad to hear confirmation about Charlie.

PS Hi, there. Longtime lurker. I can't remember what case first led me to Websleuths, but the 3 most recent that have drawn me back were Nicole Mittendorff, Sierah Joughin, and now this. I think I finally signed up for an account when SJ was missing. I think my husband gets a little worried/annoyed when I go down these rabbit holes that keep me riveted for days.

I am in Ashvegas and never heard of such a group. But I'm sure it's there. Pretty scary if he was in there.

Could you please direct me to the information about this group that is being discussed. Please pardon me, but I'm trying to play catch up. Your help would be greatly appreciated. I know what type of groups to which you are referring, I just missed reading those details.

Btw, I use to live in Trashboro (Asheboro) and was not aware of these type of groups being in the area either. :blush:

:welcome: Schatz

You will find we can all relate to the rabbit hole effect

Someone asked about the amazon review on the knife and when it happened. Here you go~
attachment.php

Attachments

• knife review.jpg
    knife review.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 707
wow. I am finally caught up. I've been reading for the last few days, when I could steal a few hours away from kids and responsibilities, and finally all caught up. So many times I wanted to post,,, but waited until I read through everything. RIP Charlie. Well wishes for KB. Heart broken :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam