SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
hold on tight folks the site just got a little wonky there for a second.

:rollercoaster:

This thread was stuck and not loading at all. Looks ok now.

HEY GUYS -- even if your post seems to "time out" don't repost, it's most likely getting posted. Site is clearly getting hammered, that's all. If your post seems to be missing, just reload and check back further in the thread.

(Not a mod just trying to help.)

This is just terrible. I lived around there, remember when those 4 murders happened. It was a scary and frustrating time to not have answers. This is the most messed up unfolding of events I've ever seen. All of that said, I like the sheriff. He seems like a really good dude. I'm going to be really sad if they end up giving him a plea deal that prevents him from getting the death penalty. He's a rabid dog that needs to be put down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank god k pounded on that storage container

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He bought the Wofford Rd. property, from what I understand, in May, 2014. He purchased it for $305,632.00 from W & S Lawrence. It seems the Lawrence couple were the Mortgagees.

He bought the Windsong address in Feb., 2007 w/a mortgage from Citizen's First, for $130,600. That mortgage was cancelled October, 2012.

Also, while browsing, I noticed he has nine clients(?), from 2009 through 2016, that he is named as Specific Durable Power of Attorney for them. I've never had need for this in any of our home sales/purchases. This just looks sketchy to me. Any realtors out there that may be able to clarify? Is it something specific to SC?

http://search.spartanburgdeeds.com/index.php

So hard for all this to sink in,so many lives destroyed.Tragic all around.A cold blooded killer with no conscience.All the signs were there early on too.He went to work and posted on social media knowing those bodies were right on his property.

https://www.facebook.com/Superbike-Motorsports-Quadruple-Murder-363201167070504/ there's a 25k reward for these murders. Hope they give K the reward. If it weren't for her figuring out how to stay alive... No one would have found out anything. #rewardfork

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Since it seems she might have been the one to originally say "4 more bodies," it seems logical he bragged to her about that murder, at least vaguely. So, yes, I hope she does get the reward! She deserves that and MUCH MORE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu