SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally question anything he self-reported, like degrees. (Not saying he's not tech-saavy.)

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
He got the BS degree in prison, it's verified.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I wonder if he knew/heard about any of them prior to becoming a customer or from his early years.

Could have.

I also wonder how he/they ended up in this area from Az?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anybody happen to see that photo of the woman in the purple dress? Some are saying it could be this woman.
Just found this on a FB group:

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/31567861/coroner-body-reportedly-found-in-spartanburg-co

She was found close to Kohlhepp's property. The man they jailed is still denying everything.

If there is a separate thread for possible victims of TK, or if this link was already posted, I was totally unaware. Sorry to clog up this one with possible unrelated info and/or speculation.

I'm still about 12 pages back and used to being a lurker moreso than a contributer.

I actually think I saw a profile for her on the other site which shall not be named. Not knowing their user names I had to look through quite a few local profiles when trying to find KB/CDC/NNC. When I saw this photo, her face jumped out at me because in one of the profiles I looked at. Bit more than most...she actually looked quite a bit like KB when in dark makeup for those photos.

I will look for the profile later to be sure...when I feel I can stomach browsing there again. ;) If it is her...perhaps there is a potential connection source for victims! I was not able to find on for TK...yet....but friends say thats how they initially.met him so it has to be there somewhere.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1598234907149348:0
ddb1c80e15d9ab48df9da523869cf04b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup in the UK we recently had suspected serial killer Chris Halliwell representing himself and cross examining witnesses, and Ben Butler (who killed his daughter) represented himself for a while too.

He got the BS degree in prison, it's verified.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I'm the person who spawned the "not tech-savvy" conversation. I mostly meant that he didn't seem to buy a lot of consumer electronics stuff, or at least if he did he didn't write reviews on them with the same gallows humor. I'd also probably argue that a Computer Science degree earned in prison in the 90s (?) wouldn't be very applicable today. But ultimately the only real point I was making was that while he enjoyed his "funny" Amazon reviews and made weird FB posts, computers and tech did not seem to be central to his life. He chose to make his money in a different field, for example. (Except, of course, that no one seems to know where his money actually came from.) Obviously my mind could be changed if more details come out, such as cameras on the property, a lot of computers being seized in warrants, etc, but it's not really a debate I'm super interested in pursuing.

No one ever mentioned whether any of the 7000 YouTube videos actually include him on screen or speaking?

Meanwhile, here's the thread for Tracy Wright, missing from Spartanburg since October 12. Her case could use some WS eyes.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...y-L-Wright-Spartanburg-County-12-October-2016

I'm the person who spawned the "not tech-savvy" conversation. I mostly meant that he didn't seem to buy a lot of consumer electronics stuff, or at least if he did he didn't write reviews on them with the same gallows humor. I'd also probably argue that a Computer Science degree earned in prison in the 90s (?) wouldn't be very applicable today. But ultimately the only real point I was making was that while he enjoined his "funny" Amazon reviews and made weird FB posts, computers and tech did not seem to be central to his life. He chose to make his money in a different field, for example. (Except, of course, that no one seems to know where his money actually came from.) Obviously my mind could be changed if more details come out, such as cameras on to property, a lot of computers being seized in warrants, etc, but it's not really a debate I'm super interested in pursuing.

No one ever mentioned whether any of the 7000 YouTube videos actually include him on screen or speaking?

Meanwhile, here's the thread for Tracy Wright, missing from Spartanburg since October 12. Her case could use some WS eyes.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...y-L-Wright-Spartanburg-County-12-October-2016

Thanks for the link. Heading over, not visited TW's thread yet.

The bike shop murders seem to be a different scenario than chaining up a woman for two months. Most of the time serial killers have an MO. They kill similarly. If he is just indiscriminately out there killing folks for any old reason he sees fit, there could be many, many, more.

I was JUST about to post asking about her!!! I unfortunately didnt save the photo but I remember it being a panorama type shot of the property, she was blonde with a long purple dress/skirt and long blonde hair. The version I saw was actually posted as a comment on TKs post showing the ravine filled in. I think his friend that posted it was "Something Scott" and he had a big rig or big trick as his cover photo - no clue why those details stuck out enough to remember...assuming they are accurate. ;)

I remeber thinking her hair was the same as the profile photo of one of his friends, but never got a chance to check it out. I also think I remember the person that shared the photo as either dating or being married to a blonde, but didnt think the body build was quite right...but that could be due to time elapsed since that photo was taken.

Did anybody happen to see that photo of the woman in the purple dress? Some are saying it could be this woman.
Just found this on a FB group:

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/31567861/coroner-body-reportedly-found-in-spartanburg-co

She was found close to Kohlhepp's property. The man they jailed is still denying everything.

If there is a separate thread for possible victims of TK, or if this link was already posted, I was totally unaware. Sorry to clog up this one with possible unrelated info and/or speculation.

I'm still about 12 pages back and used to being a lurker moreso than a contributer.

I doubt that he was doing even half of the heavy work that he was claiming to have done unless it had something to do with hiding/burying evidence

(FWIW, it doesn't look like the mods have had time to set up a separate sub-forum so other threads can be spawned. It was a busy weekend for them. :( )

A woman who went missing from the area recently and found dead in a basement was found in an abandoned house on SE Main Street in SImpsonville. Could be a coincidence.

http://www.thestate.com/news/state/south-carolina/article110799017.html

Thanks for finding that. I was scratching my head and searching last night because I had heard iirc of a girl named (nicknamed) Cati.. Yet this article doesnt reference that nickname.

And it coincided I thought with him mentioning cats...and nine lives reference. But I didn't think too much of it because they said it was a high school Hangout where she was found.

Oh my goodness gravy. I am out of pocket for one day. One day! And all heck breaks loose. Wow.

Rest in Peace, Charlie. Much love going out to Charlie's family, and to K.

This is madness.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The bike shop murders seem to be a different scenario than chaining up a woman for two months. Most of the time serial killers have an MO. They kill similarly. If he is just indiscriminately out there killing folks for any old reason he sees fit, there could be many, many, more.

Rapist, kidnapper, serial killer, spree killer. He doesn't seem to just fit in one box.

There was one theory that the 2003 killings were a hitman settling a prison debt. I guess it's possible that he met somebody in prison and agreed to carry out a murder for an agreed price, but his other crimes seem like there's sexual motivation behind them... the kidnap and rape of the girl who only liked him as a friend, the kidnapping of K, who he may have been attracted to and the murder of her boyfriend. The 2003 killing would fit more in with his style if one of the victims was the boyfriend/husband of a woman he was attracted to, and the others were just in the wrong place at the wrong time and were killed as they could identify him as the killer.

I doubt this man only committed these murders. Most likely confessed to the ones the police were going to find soon anyway. I would track this man from the day he got out of the AZ prison.

We have a member who is very knowledgeable about serial killers and other types and I hope that poster chimes in on this as the posts are always so informative and educational, especially for newbies.

Not quite caught up, so someone may have mentioned this. I wonder if TK might be a bank robber as well? He seems to have an awful lot of disposable income, especially for someone who spent time in jail. For example, he has an $80,000 fence around his property. A pilot's license would sure come in handy if you wanted to get around to different areas quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100