Found Deceased SC - Tracy Wright, 49, Spartanburg County, 12 Oct 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Spartanburg Co. deputies searching for woman missing for weeks
12290952_G.jpg

The Spartanburg County Sheriff's Office is searching for a woman who has not been seen or heard from for more than two weeks.
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/33...eputies-searching-for-woman-missing-for-weeks

Another missing person from SC, KB, has been found alive at the home of a sex offender and there are suspected to be 4 bodies on the property.
Reportedly Spartanburg authories worked with Anderson authorities to find the sex offender's property and arrest him. Although Tracy's name has NOT been mentioned, there is some speculation that Tracy's case could have led LE to this house.

A woman missing since August has been found alive after allegedly being held captive on a property in Woodruff, South Carolina, officials said Thursday.

Spartanburg County Sheriff's deputies were searching the property Thursday morning in relation to a tip about a sex crime, when they heard a loud banging from a metal storage container.
http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...live-chained-boyfriend-charlie-carver-n677606

K and Charlie's thread here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...avid-Carver-32-Anderson-31-August-2016/page59

There is a comment on this thread from someone 2 days ago claiming to have "inside information". Is it possible this may have been the tip that led to KB being found today? Just wondering.

I will never understand the mentality of people who may have information but decide the first/best place to post it is right out on social media and not by contacting LE

I can't believe I forgot about this post, but it is very suspicious to me given TW's location. I'm wondering what she does for a living and if she could've answered an ad for cleaning services for TK. I'm sure a lot of speculation is on missing persons prior to KB/CDC, but it wouldn't surprise me if this animal has been busy even with KB in his custody.

Another missing person from SC, KB, has been found alive at the home of a sex offender and there are suspected to be 4 bodies on the property.
Reportedly Spartanburg authories worked with Anderson authorities to find the sex offender's property and arrest him. Although Tracy's name has NOT been mentioned, there is some speculation that Tracy's case could have led LE to this house.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...live-chained-boyfriend-charlie-carver-n677606

K and Charlie's thread here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...avid-Carver-32-Anderson-31-August-2016/page59

There's a post on The Aware Foundation Inc. fB page in comments regarding Tracy's step-daughter having Tracy's fB messenger passcode and all of her messages being deleted. Not sure whether or not Tracy's phone was ever located though.

Maybe the perp used messenger to lure her to them, then deleted the messages once they had possession of the phone.

Not sure how that works, but wouldn't the messages still be viewable via laptop/full site version of fB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't see the comment you mentioned, maybe they deleted it?? I did delete a message from FB messenger on my phone and it automatically deleted it from my FB on the laptop as well. I'm confused over why she didn't have her ID but did have her car, though.

There's a post on The Aware Foundation Inc. fB page in comments regarding Tracy's step-daughter having Tracy's fB messenger passcode and all of her messages being deleted. Not sure whether or not Tracy's phone was ever located though.

Maybe the perp used messenger to lure her to them, then deleted the messages once they had possession of the phone.

Not sure how that works, but wouldn't the messages still be viewable via laptop/full site version of fB?

I will never understand the mentality of people who may have information but decide the first/best place to post it is right out on social media and not by contacting LE
It seems to me someone wanting attention.

I understand posting and saying that they shared info with LE that may be helpful. That would give the family hope that they may get some answers soon.

I can also see not doing that if it involves naming a person. If someone is responsible for her going missing and they see that it could put your life in danger.

Imho

Interesting...in how that works. I will have to try that with a few posts that prob need deleting.

ETA I did see someone already did this and I missed in my first reading.

Me neither. Unfortunately, this makes people very skeptical when others do this.

I didn't see the comment you mentioned, maybe they deleted it?? I did delete a message from FB messenger on my phone and it automatically deleted it from my FB on the laptop as well. I'm confused over why she didn't have her ID but did have her car, though.

It's still there!

Do we have any idea why she has two different last names? Marriage? Divorce?

The Sheriff in Woodruff, SC just announced they have found a second set of remains on TK's property. No details yet on how old the remains are or if they are male or female.

EDIT: Sorry my wires are crossed....

:blushing:

It seems to me someone wanting attention.

I understand posting and saying that they shared info with LE that may be helpful. That would give the family hope that they may get some answers soon.

I can also see not doing that if it involves naming a person. If someone is responsible for her going missing and they see that it could put your life in danger.

Imho
I looked at this person who had insider info and
He has a grounds keeping business. Wonder if he ever did work for TK?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back