BREAKING NEWS: New DNA Analysis Suggests Family Should NOT Have Been Cleared

My family went on vacation to Colorado every year starting in 1992. I would take my nieces to pearl street mall and shop. We would get hair wraps. Not sure of year but believe 1996 I took everyone to Boulder. We went to Pearl street mall for hair wraps. We waited our turn while a girl got a hair wrap. She kept fainting and her Mom yelled ar her don't do this to me. Positive her Mom called her Jon Benet. The girl looked strikingly older than her size. Her Mom took her to the curb and a dark haired man picked them up in a truck. She said she was taking her to a hospital. I contacted security to see if they could check on her. Something wasn't right. Bothered me ever since.

Welp, wasn't gonna watch the Lifetime movie but it's Saturday and there was nothing on. Glad to see at least one of the TV specials giving cred to the PDI theory (my pet theory) and Steve Thomas. The movie was surprisingly accurate and not TOO ungodly cheesy...although it is Lifetime, lol. There were some graphic moments for sure, but I think people needed to see that to get an idea of what the crime scene actually was like. The way John carried his dead daughter up the stairs...in a vertical position with her stiff arms in the air...away from his body...:no:

I was more disappointed with the Patsy Ramsey special following the movie. Was hoping for biographical info and pics/footage of the actual person, not more reenactments. And they got a little ridiculous at the end with the intruder defense stuff, but I figure that's just to give the impression of being "fair and balanced" (and to avoid legal trouble).

Welp, wasn't gonna watch the Lifetime movie but it's Saturday and there was nothing on. Glad to see at least one of the TV specials giving cred to the PDI theory (my pet theory) and Steve Thomas. The movie was surprisingly accurate and not TOO ungodly cheesy...although it is Lifetime, lol. There were some graphic moments for sure, but I think people needed to see that to get an idea of what the crime scene actually was like. The way John carried his dead daughter up the stairs...in a vertical position with her stiff arms in the air...away from his body...:no:

I was more disappointed with the Patsy Ramsey special following the movie. Was hoping for biographical info and pics/footage of the actual person, not more reenactments. And they got a little ridiculous at the end with the intruder defense stuff, but I figure that's just to give the impression of being "fair and balanced" (and to avoid legal trouble).

Are either of these programs going to be online to watch? Thanks.

My family went on vacation to Colorado every year starting in 1992. I would take my nieces to pearl street mall and shop. We would get hair wraps. Not sure of year but believe 1996 I took everyone to Boulder. We went to Pearl street mall for hair wraps. We waited our turn while a girl got a hair wrap. She kept fainting and her Mom yelled ar her don't do this to me. Positive her Mom called her Jon Benet. The girl looked strikingly older than her size. Her Mom took her to the curb and a dark haired man picked them up in a truck. She said she was taking her to a hospital. I contacted security to see if they could check on her. Something wasn't right. Bothered me ever since.

JonBenet did not look strikingly older than her size. She looked like a normal little 6 year old girl. Put it out of your mind.

What a guy!!!! [emoji38] Reminds me of "Kindergarten Cop." "My daddy looks at vaginas all day long." WHAT?

I'm all for school spirit and the like but I'm such a rebel. In between AP classes, homework, and swimming, I was exhausted. When RR week came around I never paid attention to mismatched socks and trying to find something tie dyed so I simply didn't participate in it.

One time I had to write a one page essay about why I don't use drugs. I just simply wrote, "I don't use drugs because I'm not dumb. It has nothing to do with reading a slogan." The teacher told me it took all she had to refrain from laughing.

Thought you would find this entertaining:

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/educ...-moms-rant-red-ribbon-week-schools-goes-viral
Hahahaha I love your essay!😂
That mom nailed red ribbon week!!! 😂😂😂 I sure did need a good laugh tonight! Thank you!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I wasn't sure where to post this but this might be a good spot. On one of these threads someone mentioned the spotlight is now on this case with the 20th anniversary coming up. In January it may go back to not being as front and center in the mainstream. We here want justice for JonBenet, and have all this time. I sincerely hope it is CLOSE. I sense that once one domino falls it will become a chain reaction. With this DNA talk and new photos I am hoping it starts something. One person to come forward. Be courageous, others should follow. Enough is enough. Justice is still possible imho. BR first television appearance, JR not getting any younger. Please someone come forward. I wholeheartedly believe this is the year. In fact, this may be the month.

I am just stating facts (not an opinion either way on either subject I wouldn't go there) BUT a couple unusual, improbable, and seemingly impossible things have happened .... a team has won the world series after 108 years drought. Not only won but in stellar, unprecedented come from behind fashion.

And also unpredicted even to the last a non-politician has won the highest political office in our country.

I believe now is the time for the truth to come out, for JonBenet. May it happen.

All moo.

I wasn't sure where to post this but this might be a good spot. On one of these threads someone mentioned the spotlight is now on this case with the 20th anniversary coming up. In January it may go back to not being as front and center in the mainstream. We here want justice for JonBenet, and have all this time. I sincerely hope it is CLOSE. I sense that once one domino falls it will become a chain reaction. With this DNA talk and new photos I am hoping it starts something. One person to come forward. Be courageous, others should follow. Enough is enough. Justice is still possible imho. BR first television appearance, JR not getting any younger. Please someone come forward. I wholeheartedly believe this is the year. In fact, this may be the month.

I am just stating facts (not an opinion either way on either subject I wouldn't go there) BUT a couple unusual, improbable, and seemingly impossible things have happened .... a team has won the world series after 108 years drought. Not only won but in stellar, unprecedented come from behind fashion.

And also unpredicted even to the last a non-politician has won the highest political office in our country.

I believe now is the time for the truth to come out, for JonBenet. May it happen.

All moo.

From your keyboard to God's eyes, to twist the normal idiom.

i wasn't sure where to post this but this might be a good spot. On one of these threads someone mentioned the spotlight is now on this case with the 20th anniversary coming up. In january it may go back to not being as front and center in the mainstream. We here want justice for jonbenet, and have all this time. I sincerely hope it is close. I sense that once one domino falls it will become a chain reaction. With this dna talk and new photos i am hoping it starts something. One person to come forward. Be courageous, others should follow. Enough is enough. Justice is still possible imho. Br first television appearance, jr not getting any younger. Please someone come forward. I wholeheartedly believe this is the year. In fact, this may be the month.

I am just stating facts (not an opinion either way on either subject i wouldn't go there) but a couple unusual, improbable, and seemingly impossible things have happened .... A team has won the world series after 108 years drought. Not only won but in stellar, unprecedented come from behind fashion.

I believe now is the time for the truth to come out, for jonbenet. May it happen.

All moo.
amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!well said!

JonBenet did not look strikingly older than her size. She looked like a normal little 6 year old girl. Put it out of your mind.

Seriously? She looks like a woman in her 20s in her pageant photos. She very much did look strikingly older than her size!

Charlie Brennan from the Daily Camera announced-
The Story Behind the JBR Story at the Denver Press Club.
Thursday- 11/17 at 7pm.
Found this on Twitter and don't know how to supply the link.
I tune in when CB talks JBR because he was there from day one reporting in this frustrating case.
Just an FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charlie Brennan from the Daily Camera announced-
The Story Behind the JBR Story at the Denver Press Club.
Thursday- 11/17 at 7pm.
Found this on Twitter and don't know how to supply the link.
I tune in when CB talks JBR because he was there from day one reporting in this frustrating case.
Just an FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, observation!
Here's the link to the tweet:
[video=twitter;798253533581676545]https://twitter.com/chasbrennan/status/798253533581676545[/video]

Thanks, observation!
Here's the link to the tweet:
[video=twitter;798253533581676545]https://twitter.com/chasbrennan/status/798253533581676545[/video]
Here's the text to above link:
Nearly 20 years after the brutal murder of JonBenet Ramsey in her Boulder home, the case continues to captivate. The latest break came from KUSA-TV's Kevin Vaughan and the Daily Camera's Charlie Brennan, who together exposed a major flaw in the star-crossed investigation: that DNA evidence does not support a former Boulder prosecutor's decision to clear the girl's family from all suspicion in her death.
Stories by longtime investigative reporters Vaughan and Brennan renewed public intrigue in the cold case and prompted experts to call for a new direction in the troubled murder probe.
Vaughan and Brennan will share their insights and explain their critically important scoop Thursday, Nov. 17, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the Denver Press Club. They'll answer questions about their reporting and where they see the case headed next.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Here's the text to above link:
Nearly 20 years after the brutal murder of JonBenet Ramsey in her Boulder home, the case continues to captivate. The latest break came from KUSA-TV's Kevin Vaughan and the Daily Camera's Charlie Brennan, who together exposed a major flaw in the star-crossed investigation: that DNA evidence does not support a former Boulder prosecutor's decision to clear the girl's family from all suspicion in her death.
Stories by longtime investigative reporters Vaughan and Brennan renewed public intrigue in the cold case and prompted experts to call for a new direction in the troubled murder probe.
Vaughan and Brennan will share their insights and explain their critically important scoop Thursday, Nov. 17, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the Denver Press Club. They'll answer questions about their reporting and where they see the case headed next.

The Denver Press Club? I used to go there for burgers on Thursdays. I thought they tore it down. Great place. A bar with a fireplace in the front. The dining area in back is lined with caricatures of old members of the press. They have some original newspaper printing plates and press typewriters. As I recall, the basement had a great space for cards with these strange old wooden booths next to the restrooms. Walking into the building gives me the warm nostalgia feeling of the great old newspaper days. The last time I was there was when we had a wake for my best friend. I miss him. He'd love to take me there for a burger and we'd chat politics. A middle of the road conservative and a middle of the road democrat agreeing on almost everything. Everybody called him Doc but he'd get mad at me if I called him that. His close friends called him Bugs. I wish I could call him up again and hear his voice. We'd go down to the Press Club on Thursday for a burger.

I'm missing him so bad right now, I've teared-up. I know what it's like to never erase a message on your answering machine. You just want to hear your friend's voice sometimes.

I didn't expect to feel this way tonight.

A middle of the road conservative and a middle of the road democrat agreeing on almost everything.

Sounds like my dad and my grandpa. They'd drink beer and talk politics. There was no acrimony, no raised voices. It was always, "Well I don't agree with you but I'll defend your right to say it..." We need more of that today.

The Denver Press Club Discussion About Finding The Truth Behind The DNA Reports

KUSA-TV's Kevin Vaughan was there tonight. The Daily Camera's Charlie Brennan was stuck in Boulder with the Front Range's first snowstorm of the year. Boulder is North of Denver and was getting hit with blizzard conditions. I was a little uneasy that no one would turn-out because of the weather. It was a nice group with a few journalism students and other people from the media. I was unsure if anyone who really follows the case was there. If they were, they were quiet.

Kevin told the story about how he and Charlie had to pitch the story, do the investigative work and eventually managed to get copies of the DNA reports. From there, they sought-out DNA experts to explain them. An interesting side story was that all three of the experts said that one DNA report was missing from the batch. They had to go back to their source.. This last report was the most damning for Mary Lacy. It was the evidence that Mary Lacy should have not used this DNA evidence to exonerate the Ramseys. It doesn't prove RDI or IDI. Worst of all, anyone who was excluded as a suspect based on the DNA evidence should not be excluded. The police should go back again and have another look at the suspect list.

The information Kevin had about tDNA and secondary transference wasn't surprising. I've seen it argued here on WS many times and I've argued it myself. It is, however, nice to see someone from the media saying it.

The most interesting fact I took from this discussion was that washing clothing does not remove DNA. It actually mixes the DNA on the clothing throughout the wash. That makes sense. I've seen it argued here on WS many times that laundering clothing removes DNA. It might wash away many cells, but it doesn't remove them all.

When the R's eventually handed over the clothes they had been wearing on the night of the murder - how do we know that those were the actual clothes and not similar garments, bought especially in order to hand over to the police?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back