SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not an expert either but I think it's too soon to know for sure what his MO and signature is, but to me it seems he's kinda of a hybrid , mimicking several other serial killers . I bet he obsessively read books and watched movies and shows about many many killers and had several "heroes " and it all sort of came together in a bizarre breed of hybrid mimicry coupled with his own psychosis and upbringing with a dash of high tech sprinkled on top. I bet he thought it was cool when then news reporter and her cameraman were murdered on live TV by a former co worker while wearing a GO Pro and put the videos online. I also bet hes a huge fan of the Zodiac and Bundy . I would check threads on here for strange comments on those and the WS threads of other missing persons in the area and cold cases . I have a feeling he was reading these boards and commenting on them because he cant seem to keep his mouth shut..this is all just my opinion.

If he did and we could figure out his user name, that could be a huge clue to what cases TK was involved in.

I saw that the other day. I was asking about what the poster I quoted said, which was:
"Also they did remove several computers and a bunch of electronic equipment, cameras, etc from his home. I haven't seen an inventory of items taken, but saw quite a few electronics in the few photos of the search that was made available."

I thought they were referring to the things they removed from the home in both sentences.

He did day trading in his spare time:rolleyes:
That would be a normal use for the monitor set up, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had creepy cameras set up too.

Gardenista, he did have security & game cameras set up and was doing a little off season trapping of trespassers too. The forensic examination of his cell phone, PC, camera equipment etc., should be a treasure trove of information of TK's heinous crimes for investigators. It is not uncommon for Homeland Security to assist in high profile abduction investigations where possible serial predators are indicated. Homeland Security considers serial killers and mass murders as domestic terrorists, imo...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-south-carolina-abduction-20161105-story.html
S.C. man charged with keeping woman captive confesses to killing 7 people: sheriff

Waldrop said Kohlhepp paid him to put no trespassing signs, cut trees for him and other odd jobs around the property. Kohlhepp also installed deer cameras and put bear traps throughout.

"I was the only one he let over there, I think because I laughed at his jokes and listened to him," he said. "I just hate to know somebody who's done something like this."

Amanda CoyneVerified account ‏@AmandaCCoyne 15m15 minutes ago
Investigators are digging at a new location on Kohlhepp's property, where two bodies have already been found:

rannon Rice ‏@Brannon_Rice 51s52 seconds ago
Blue Ridge Savings Bank murders not connected to Kohlhepp @WSPA7

Brannon Rice ‏@Brannon_Rice 2m2 minutes ago
Kohlhepp confessed to Superbike killings after meeting with mom, says sheriff @WSPA7

Long time lurker here! I finally made an account because this whole thing is just insane. I live less than a mile from TK!! And oddly enough, I too, lived in Hunt Club Apartments before my current home. So crazy!!!!

Gardenista, he did have security & game cameras set up and was doing a little off season trapping of trespassers too. The forensic examination of his cell phone, PC, camera equipment etc., should be a treasure trove of information of TK's heinous crimes for investigators. It is not uncommon for Homeland Security to assist in high profile abduction investigations where possible serial predators are indicated. Homeland Security considers serial killers and mass murders as domestic terrorists, imo...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-south-carolina-abduction-20161105-story.html
S.C. man charged with keeping woman captive confesses to killing 7 people: sheriff

Waldrop said Kohlhepp paid him to put no trespassing signs, cut trees for him and other odd jobs around the property. Kohlhepp also installed deer cameras and put bear traps throughout.

"I was the only one he let over there, I think because I laughed at his jokes and listened to him," he said. "I just hate to know somebody who's done something like this."
Theory: It just seems like he was making a compound were he would let people try to escape them chase them down.

Far out there theory: I wonder if he was making movies of his victims and trading them with others.

Really far out there theory: Wonder if those movies were snuff films.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Don't know if this was already stated, he registered his realtor website domain with GoDaddy on 6/2013.

http://whois.domaintools.com/tkarealestate.com

Looks like it is a private registration so we cannot see the name/address of person whom registered it. Usually this would be the web developers info or could be Todd's info.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

on "who.is" the address listed is in scottsdale arizona but it's a generic address of a company, used to keep the registrant's address private. at first when i looked up the AZ address i was suspicious that TKArealestate.com was involved in a scam because a lot of forums think that it's used for debt scamming.. but i think it's just that a lot of site are linked to that address thru godaddy and of course some happen to be scam sites.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Theory: It just seems like he was making a compound were he would let people try to escape them chase them down.

Far out there theory: I wonder if he was making movies of his victims and trading them with others.

Really far out there theory: Wonder if those movies were snuff films.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't think he was letting people escape and chasing them down. You've seen his photo, right? ;)

Question for those local. Is there any type of broadband Internet service available out where the rural property is located? Just curious.

on "who.is" the address listed is in scottsdale arizona but it's a generic address of a company, used to keep the registrant's address private. at first when i looked up the AZ address i was suspicious that TKArealestate.com was involved in a scam because a lot of forums think that it's used for debt scamming.. but i think it's just that a lot of site are linked to that address thru godaddy and of course some happen to be scam sites.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah it is thd default address for GoDaddy registrants who use Private registration.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

WSPA 7News ‏@WSPA7 17m17 minutes ago
Sheriff Wright says no evidence to support that Todd Kohlhepp is connected the Blue Ridge Savings Bank murders http://wp.me/p5Mgen-17Mz

I don't think he was letting people escape and chasing them down. You've seen his photo, right? ;)

Maybe not chasing them down, but shooting/hunting them down... :(

Question for those local. Is there any type of broadband Internet service available out where the rural property is located? Just curious.
Almost everyone in Woodruff can get Charter (now called Spectrum). My relatives are a few miles away, so would need someone even closer to be sure.

Mike McCormickVerified account ‏@MikeMcCWYFF 9m9 minutes ago
Live at noon with the latest on Todd Kohlhepp investigation.

Wright said after Kohlhepp was taken into custody, he asked him if he could grant him a few requests: to give his mother a picture of himself; to transfer money to a girl he is helping raise, to pay for her college education; and to allow him to speak with his mother.

http://www.goupstate.com/news/20161107/sheriff-kohlhepp-met-with-mother-before-superbike-confession

I wonder why he was so compassionate to this mystery girl/woman he was taking care of? Also is it normal to allow the suspect to transfer that money? Are they confident it was all legally obtained?

I find the 'bear traps' sick. I've lived in SC all my life and have never heard of anyone putting out bear traps. He wouldn't have to worry about bears with the $80000 fence around the property! IMO those traps were for people.

I find the 'bear traps' sick. I've lived in SC all my life and have never heard of anyone putting out bear traps. He wouldn't have to worry about bears with the $80000 fence around the property! IMO those traps were for people.

bbm

I don't know, but bears (and many other animals, and people) can easily climb over 6 ft. chain link fences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater