SC - Todd Kohlhepp, known and possible victims

I got like a few posts down on that profile and noped out of there, I don't know if theres any connection but its really odd.

I only even see a few posts! But the misspellings are very apparent and remind me of TK. Gastonia isn't far from upstate SC. This seems very possible.

Wasn't someone saying TK was on a swap group with another possible victim? This person's profile has only one like, a swap page. And lots of younger girls added. Wow.

I only even see a few posts! But the misspellings are very apparent and remind me of TK. Gastonia isn't far from upstate SC. This seems very possible.

Wasn't someone saying TK was on a swap group with another possible victim? This person's profile has only one like, a swap page. And lots of younger girls added. Wow.

Tracy Wright was. They were both added to the group by the same person.

Sheriff stuck in traffic, coroner giving update.

2nd body has been discovered today

Can't state gender, time, anything. More testing to do

Coroner has been using an anthropologist through the whole process (think that says a lot)

Q - will you be searching for more bodies on the property?

"we will be back tomorrow, but what you may see is a scaled back search". Don't believe any more bodies on the property, no searches for bodies on other properties. Might change

don't know info about the sex yet, age, etc. Another body discovered today but both bodies were removed today (including the one found yesterday).

Coroner says he's been using a forensic anthropologist the entire time.

coroner needs help from forensic anthropologist to determine time of death and other info.

so is the 2nd unidentified body found at the farm property? And still no word on the gender or ID of the one found after CDC was located?

so is the 2nd unidentified body found at the farm property? And still no word on the gender or ID of the one found after CDC was located?

Correct. The 1st unidentified remains found yesterday were removed today, 2nd unidentified remains found and also removed today. No gender or any info on either, lots of testing to do

Yes, so CDC was first recovered, then an unidentified body discovered yesterday and another unidentified body discovered today. Both unidentified bodies were removed today and both were in the two sites pointed out to them by TK

Police can't getting into whether TK mentioned who the bodies are.

It's really weird hearing a British accent asking questions at this presser. Just goes to show how big of a deal this is. It's being reported on over here quite a lot

Not always but usually forensic anthropologists analyze skeletal remains.

Maybe they came in contact with him due to properties being bought to put the mobile homes on??
That's what I was thinking too.
Or maybe TK may have offered him a job moving mobile homes off properties?

Sounds crazy. Could you please edit out the full names in your post above like I did in the quote? I don't want your post to be deleted because it references full names of people who may not be involved.

Oh crap! Yes I will, just have to figure out how to do that. Working on it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spartanburg to Asheville, NC is about an hour drive. Spartanburg to the TN border is more like 1.5-2 hours via 26 and 40.

I think anywhere in the Smokey Mountain area should be fair game, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee. This would include people visiting that area as well. IE: Tourists. It is not a far to get to those areas and the speed limits are upwards of 70 mph and nobody down there drives 70, so getting there is just a pretty easy.

This is a screenshot from the Case Map, I've marked where the remains have been found. It's as accurate as I can get it.

remains.PNG

I've included a link to a FB live video from WYFF4, (link is under the remains pins) They flew a helicopter over the area today and it showed the site

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back