SC - Todd Kohlhepp, known and possible victims

Not always but usually forensic anthropologists analyze skeletal remains.

Did anyone else catch he said they ID'd Charlie Carver partly based on tattoos? I was surprised by that.

I thought yesterday the sheriff said that TK had told them about two bodies one which was Charlie? So if that's correct then this body today they found on their own?

Deputy: Believes they have found all bodies on the 100-acre property of accused serial killer Todd Kohlhepp. Smaller search tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/CoreyWYFF/status/795766508303564800

(is that allowed? he's a reporter)

Did anyone else catch where the coroner brought up groups that are trying to figure out if there are any other connections to other missing cases. And he advised them to stop. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I just caught the press conference. Did I hear right that the Sheriff was stuck in traffic in Greenville? What would the Spartanburg County Sheriff be doing in Greenville? Could it have to do with the body found there behind Wafflehouse?

This is a screenshot from the Case Map, I've marked where the remains have been found. It's as accurate as I can get it.

View attachment 104276

I've included a link to a FB live video from WYFF4, (link is under the remains pins) They flew a helicopter over the area today and it showed the site

So by the looks of the map, he buried all the bodies close enough to each other...

Can't help but wonder if TK only admits to 3 bodies out there because he just can't "allow" KB to be correct in stating there's 4 or possibly 4 out there.

I thought yesterday the sheriff said that TK had told them about two bodies one which was Charlie? So if that's correct then this body today they found on their own?

No, he pointed out two graves after they had found Charlie. They were "in close proximity" to one another but LE only found one yesterday and the other today. Both were removed from the property today.

It's really weird hearing a British accent asking questions at this presser. Just goes to show how big of a deal this is. It's being reported on over here quite a lot

Oh, hey fellow Brit!

[emoji1366]

I was thinking today that it's not been reported on as much as I'd expect. Maybe I've been missing a lot of coverage. It's such a crazy case, I'd have thought it would be everywhere. Maybe my aversion to the Daily Mail means I don't see a lot though!

Oh crap! Yes I will, just have to figure out how to do that. Working on it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can edit your post up to an hour after making it. If it is too late to edit just hit the triangle button on the post and alert a mod to edit for you. Thanks!

Did anyone else catch where the coroner brought up groups that are trying to figure out if there are any other connections to other missing cases. And he advised them to stop. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
That is silly to say!
Why would he make that comment?
As we have found in the past few days there are missing people that no one seemed to care about finding. So I think it is a great thing that people care enough to try to help solve some of the cold cases. I wonder if he made that comment because it is so obvious now how many have been unsolved in the area for so long and it's an embarrassment to the area?

Oh, hey fellow Brit!

[emoji1366]

I was thinking today that it's not been reported on as much as I'd expect. Maybe I've been missing a lot of coverage. It's such a crazy case, I'd have thought it would be everywhere. Maybe my aversion to the Daily Mail means I don't see a lot though!

Seen it reported on Sky News and over here (Ireland) on RTE which is our main broadcaster... Lunatics like this make the news, for better or worse

I just caught the press conference. Did I hear right that the Sheriff was stuck in traffic in Greenville? What would the Spartanburg County Sheriff be doing in Greenville? Could it have to do with the body found there behind Wafflehouse?

Interesting for sure.

You can edit your post up to an hour after making it. If it is too late to edit just hit the triangle button on the post and alert a mod to edit for you. Thanks!

Thanks! I alerted a mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tammy Kingery disappeared from North Augusta, Edgefield County, SC in September of 2014. Her daughter thought she saw her on the back of a motorcycle the day she disappeared. I'm guessing this guy was into motorcycles, and wondering if there's any connection here. The authorities said she had been in contact with two men (other than her husband) before her disappearance, but their names have not been released.
Not sure how to link her thread here without losing this comment ��

Can't help but wonder if TK only admits to 3 bodies out there because he just can't "allow" KB to be correct in stating there's 4 or possibly 4 out there.

I wonder if the 4 bodies could be a reference to the 4 he killed at Superbike? He may have been bragging to her about that and she thought they were the 4 people buried on the property. If she didn't know details about the Superbike shooting or he didn't give many details other than mentioning one time that he had shot 4 people that could be where the number 4 came from. When the Superbike shooting was first announced to the press someone from out of town asked if the 4 bodies were on the property--they were not familiar with the 2003 case and were confused. IDK. I hope there are not more but I can't see him stopping his crime spree from 2003 to 2014. :(

That is silly to say!
As we have found in the past few days there are missing people that no one seemed to care about finding. So I think it is a great thing that people care enough to try to help solve some of the cold cases. I wonder if he made that comment because it is so obvious now how many have been unsolved in the area for so long and it's an embarrassment to the area?

I believe he said it was upsetting the families of the missing. Surely to goodness no one would actually contact the families and ask them if they know anything.

Oh, hey fellow Brit!

[emoji1366]

They had an update on radio 4 this evening

That is silly to say!

He said he didn't want to give families false hope :(
I hope the families of the area missing are not getting lots of messages from their friends about TK but I'm guessing anyone in the area with a missing loved one is already aware and hoping for answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back