Todd Kohlhepp - Social Media Presence

I just got caught up on ALL of KB and CDC's original threads 1-3 before they closed. Just wondering, which thread is discussing TK and his motive, personality, profile, etc? If there is one? Thanks.

Facebook has confirmed they are the ones who took down his fb page:
WOODRUFF, SC (FOX Carolina) - Todd Kohlhepp, a registered sex offender, was violating Facebook policy when he created a profile on the social media site.
A Facebook spokesperson confirmed convicted sex offenders are not allowed to have profiles on Facebook and the company will remove any such profiles as soon as they are made aware.

The spokesman confirmed Kohlhepp's profile was taken down.
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/33649466/facebook-removes-profile-for-sex-offender-todd-kohlhepp

I went to missed connections and found a couple of posts from last week & the week prior that mimic his typing style. Nothing solid enough to share here, but I would not be surprised if he were a regular MC poster.

Facebook removes profile for sex offender Todd Kohlhepp

A Facebook spokesperson confirmed convicted sex offenders are not allowed to have profiles on Facebook and the company will remove any such profiles as soon as they are made aware.

The spokesman confirmed Kohlhepp's profile was taken down.

Interesting comment by CWN 24 minutes ago.

I do recall the sheriff say something about 9 *somethings*, but couldn't make out what he said, I think it was during the first presser and it was a question from a reporter. Need to find that

Also need to look on here superbike murders thread bad feeling about one person posting on there only because they mention something that is not been said on the news is anyone else have a hard time with this site

Wasn't sure where to post this since it really isn't social media. But the tkarealestate.com website now has a 404 error.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I saw some other users post social media screenshots for this nutjob earlier in this thread so I'm assuming this screen grab is okay to post, if not many apologies to the mods and you can delete. Now that we know what we know, this is too sick. I'm catching up on all of this tonight and I literally have the chills and just so creeped out. You never know who you know, ugh.

14908354_10210935150235902_8415450675734846488_n.jpg

A big thing that we have NOT discussed here is APPS, many of which ONLY exist on mobile and do not have "web" versions at all.

Also, I'm surprised that TK wasn't on Myspace. He's such a showboat, that I would think he would have been racking up thousands of "friends." I think an alias might be the route there, but I haven't had any luck yet.

This kind of gives me chills because there are several "anonymous" social networking apps such as Whisper. I was bored once and downloaded it and after interacting on it with random people for about an hour I remember thinking to myself, "I wonder how many serial killers or rapists are on this app?", and then I deleted it quickly because it gave me the creeps. He could have been on Whisper, Kik, any of those anonymous messaging apps trying to lure people in. There are a lot of young females that I noticed on Whisper in their teens who are looking for someone to hook them up with drugs and a good time and would probably be easily lured. And you can private message back & forth on the app no problem and share personal info like phone #'s, etc. JMHO that these apps shouldn't even exist.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ed-as-woman-s-dead-boyfriend-on-facebook.html

When Charlie Carver and his girlfriend KB disappeared in August, the missing man’s Facebook continued posting in his absence. Those who knew him said Carver wouldn’t have possibly written the taunting posts that appeared on his page. They appear to have been right.

I have so many questions about this. I'm about to dig into the other threads as I'm sure something about this might have been posted in one of the main bigger threads but... If this was TK posting as Charlie do you think he must have had his phone then?? I know I'm always signed into FB app on my cell phone, but I have it password locked also on the phone itself. It's possible Charlie did not have a lock on his cell phone and was also always signed into FB, making it possible for TK to post from his page?? The whole eagles song reference showing up on Charlies page after he had been missing for a while and also on TK's amazon review is waaaay more than coincidence to me.

I'm sure its only a matter of time before someone finds his online presence in dating sites.

I'm going to start trolling CL. See what I find.

I could definitely see this creep using CL. Considering the "lifestyle" he apparently dabbled in, it would be a good place to meet others who were into it as well. He may not have actually made posts of his own, but it's highly possible that he has contacted women in reply to their own posts on there. *shivers*

I almost wonder if we won't hear from other women later on, who may have had interactions with him on CL. But if some of those women were prostitutes, they may be afraid to speak up.

I could definitely see this creep using CL. Considering the "lifestyle" he apparently dabbled in, it would be a good place to meet others who were into it as well. He may not have actually made posts of his own, but it's highly possible that he has contacted women in reply to their own posts on there. *shivers*

I almost wonder if we won't hear from other women later on, who may have had interactions with him on CL. But if some of those women were prostitutes, they may be afraid to speak up.

I skimmed through Greenville CL gigs yesterday. Not too thorough. But, almost, every single post jumped out at me. For cleaners, for masseuse, for fast money. Ugh. I'm not objective. There are so many sketchy people.

I would bet money he was active on Tinder. But we have no access to his apps and my hubs would kill me if I downloaded it.

I saw some other users post social media screenshots for this nutjob earlier in this thread so I'm assuming this screen grab is okay to post, if not many apologies to the mods and you can delete. Now that we know what we know, this is too sick. I'm catching up on all of this tonight and I literally have the chills and just so creeped out. You never know who you know, ugh.

View attachment 104305

May 8. :(

Thank for posting.

Was anyone able to find TK's phone number on his RE page and save it. You may be able to search by his phone number or email address.

I have a screenshot of a comment he left on an agents facebook page on Oct 19th he said "he who dies with the most toys wins......."

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Was anyone able to find TK's phone number on his RE page and save it. You may be able to search by his phone number or email address.

I searched by phone and emails. Kept hitting a street address in Wyncote PA.

Don't know if this was posted elsewhere, apparently TK posted a picture of a woman walking on this same property. Link of article below....

"The find comes as it emerged Kohlhepp, 45, had posted a creepy picture on the internet of a woman walking through his farmland - leading police to investigate whether she could be one of his victims."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...d-online-amid-grisly-finds.html?client=safari

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back