Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true Karinna and a relationship of any kind with someone who has a Cluster B Personality is the most 'risky' of all. Forewarned is forearmed:

BPD Central
ahh yes, the cluster B disorders, the psychopaths/sociopaths, narcissists and histrionics. They're unable to receive help because they like who they are and fooling innocent victims is their life mission. :( Those with Borderline though, often seek help because of burned relationships and the heady roller coaster state they live in basically wears them and their loved ones out. If they receive help from a professional who specializes in BPD, there is hope for recovery to a certain degree and relief for family members. :)

Alexander Downers former staffer Malcolm Cole who managed the deal. At the helm of the group Larry Anthony former Hawke/Keating parlimentary secretary.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...er/news-story/8e37dd724a75ff026da210e016f6502

This guy really is his own worst enemy.

And frankly who is advising him?

Why aren’t they telling him to pull his head in and lay low?

And why is Channel Nine and 60 Minutes paying him for his story?

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...y/news-story/88bc61b732dc189880de101700970d45

It certainly is all fun and games in the comments under that particular post. Usual cast of characters...

I was surprised to see Nick Dore in the 2nd snippets.
I thought his job was done. :dunno:

STRANGE BEDFELLOWS

POLITICAL powerhouse SAS Group and Gable Tostee make strange bed fellows. But it was the advisory group that achieved what so-called celebrity agent Max Markson did not think was possible.
150K was paid by nine.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...r/news-story/8e37dd724a75ff026da210e016f65025

Well one can always profit from some thing. Even roadside trash can be recycled.

$150K hey? Poor old Dad must be out of pocket quite a bit after the latest 'escapade'.

No doubt the 'feelers' will be out scouring every MSM article for the slimmest of chances at a defamation suit. No doubt some grubby outfit will perform pro bono 'dirty work' in order to 'raise' their public profile. Box clever people.

Alexander Downers former staffer Malcolm Cole who managed the deal. At the helm of the group Larry Anthony former Hawke/Keating parlimentary secretary.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...er/news-story/8e37dd724a75ff026da210e016f6502

This guy really is his own worst enemy.

And frankly who is advising him?

Why aren’t they telling him to pull his head in and lay low?

And why is Channel Nine and 60 Minutes paying him for his story?

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...y/news-story/88bc61b732dc189880de101700970d45

Shake it off sose

Kathy Dunning – who is the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services’ Deputy Director-General of corporate and executive services – fronted the Brisbane Magistrates Court last week after being nabbed at Stafford at 11.30pm on October 12.
Dunning was charged with driving under the influence of liquor after returning a blood alcohol reading of 0.156.

Magistrate Penelope Hay decided not to record a conviction.
Thats the exact BAC that Warriena had. And yet this Dunning woman was driving, and her intoxication was considered trivial enough not to even record a conviction. How interesting.....

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...arged-with-drink-driving-20161013-gs1y0u.html

IMO Warriena was a victim. Tostee was charged with murder and there was a reason for that. Just because a jury couldn't find beyond reasonable doubt that GT did something with the very little evidence they had does not make Tostee innocent. The fact he threatened to throw her from the balcony prior to her death speaks volumes to me and definitely intent if Warriena didn't behave herself in Tostee's words. I will never believe this was an accident.
At 52:50 on the recording (half an hour before the fall) , Gable says the men in the white coats will come for her. Warriena replies "I'll jump off the balcony" Does that speak to you in any volume as well?

I wonder if the aforesaid Kathy Dunning is the Wife of the current Solicitor-General for the State of Queensland, Peter Dunning, SC?

At 52:50 on the recording (half an hour before the fall) , Gable says the men in the white coats will come for her. Warriena replies "I'll jump off the balcony" Does that speak to you in any volume as well?

So you're saying, GT knew Warriena would jump if she felt under any kind of threat? Why throw her out to the balcony? Did he want it to happen, he wanted the chalk outline at the bottom of his building to be of his making? Hmmmmmm

So you're saying, GT knew Warriena would jump if she felt under any kind of threat? Why throw her out to the balcony? Did he want it to happen, he wanted the chalk outline at the bottom of his building to be of his making? Hmmmmmm

Hmm indeed, Prime. Magical thinking 'realised'?

So you're saying, GT knew Warriena would jump if she felt under any kind of threat? Why throw her out to the balcony? Did he want it to happen, he wanted the chalk outline at the bottom of his building to be of his making?
Hmmmmmm

Hmmmmm indeed Prime. I recall GT telling R'ie not to jump or anything just a minute before the men in white coats comment.
What was it he was totally flattered about?
imo

Alice Gorman: Why is Gable Tostee courting even more publicity?

Why would a man whose life has been dominated by the hideous events of August 2014, court more publicity and drama?

And how will the family of Warriena Wright feel when they watch his interview on TV? Have they not suffered enough?

I’ve spoken to many women who were disgusted by his decision to secretly record Warriena in his apartment; they were repulsed by the way he referred to women in online chat forums.

Tostee’s defence barrister, Saul Holt QC, told the court his client is, “a real person, a son, brother and friend … life as he knew it was over. His reputation destroyed.”

I would argue, at least he has a life to live.

Let the Wright family mourn with dignity

:clap:

I would have to disagree with the opening statement in this article, though.

HE is not guilty of murder or manslaughter but the court of public opinion is yet to hand down its decision about whether Gable Tostee is a heartless jerk.

I think the court of public opinion has already handed down its majority decision of 'yes, he is a heartless jerk (who drove Warriena to her death)', judging by the social media outpouring about it.
This 60 Minutes show will just add most of the unaware to the group.

I've got a feeling you'll still watch the 60 minutes story and this is why they pay the big $$$$$ to him, and IMO he's doing the interview, not only for the $$$, but because he knows everyone wants to see it. Lets be honest, the moral judges here can't get enough of him, will click on every online story and tune into every interview, then write all about and discuss it all on this thread, which he can read and gloat about it. It's like the women who are infatuated by the bad boy.
yes I agree, they talk about whether he will ever have sex again (lol) , whether he will have children, and bang on endlessly about his weight, keep reposting those Mr Right pics, and his beautiful ex with the big jamoozies they so envy. . Its bizarre. Well, only 3 sleeps to go! lol I personally will look forward to hear what Gable has to say. He's itching to get it out, I'm sure.

Justice for Warriena!

I would have to disagree with the opening statement in this article, though.

HE is not guilty of murder or manslaughter but the court of public opinion is yet to hand down its decision about whether Gable Tostee is a heartless jerk.

I think the court of public opinion has already handed down its majority decision of 'yes, he is a heartless jerk (who drove Warriena to her death)', judging by the social media outpouring about it.
This 60 Minutes show will just add most of the unaware to the group.
<modsnip>

yes I agree, they talk about whether he will ever have sex again (lol) , whether he will have children, and bang on endlessly about his weight, keep reposting those Mr Right pics, and his beautiful ex with the big jamoozies they so envy. . Its bizarre. Well, only 3 sleeps to go! lol I personally will look forward to hear what Gable has to say. He's itching to get it out, I'm sure.

Justice for Warriena!

Oh lawd, how sad, lol.

JD mentions the moral judges, he who thinks twerking is an excuse for pedophile's misbehaving? Big bad society is to blame? GT can blame society too? Who is this society? What's it made of? Ramble, ramble, ramble, misogyny, bitter, excuses, victim mentality, ramble, ramble, ramble.........

No it doesn't actually. She was probably just messing with him, but i doubt he was joking around with her from what we know. Why do you think he had a picture of an outline of a body he was probably obsessed with in his possession? Is that "normal" for someone to have? What was he contemplating with that i wonder?

That body outline was only a joke. And his posts on the body building forum before the accident about hanging from a balcony were just idle chit chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member