Nichole Ellen Nunes Carver, 35 Charged w Impersonating LEO

I'm going to guess that nobody other than CDC was aware of KB's possible side job cleaning properties for TK.

I'm also going to throw out there that I think NNC was posting on CDC's FB from his old laptop and TK was posting on CDC's FB from CDC's phone. I highly doubt CDC went there without his phone. The good news is that tracking those logins is simple for LE w/ warrants, once they are given access.
2 of K's friends were quoted by media as saying they were aware of it and she started few weeks prior. One stated she went with K to his house to pick up a key and met him. Another stated she used to clean for him and knew K was. Both of them stated this only after TK was arrested. People asked on the missing pages if she had a job and no answer I ever saw. Seemed like something LE should have asked and looked into...add that to the pings and...

I still can't comprehend how CDC was seen on camera at work at 5:30PM on 8/31 and KB stopped returning calls that afternooon and per KB they went in afternoon to clean brush. Cleaning brush but she didn't take her contact case or glasses? But most importantly if CDC knew he was helping in the afternoon why didn't he call into work to say he wasn't coming in? 8/31 was a Wed and 9/1 was a Thurs. Labor Day was Mon 9/5, and I heard nothing that he had vacation time planned for that Thurs. This is bugging me.

That makes sense to me about the phone and laptop. The postings didn't have to come from a laptop

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I have same problem with verizon. If I have a billing question they refuse to speak with me as wife even though I have a line on plan...no matter what info I give. She could be behind fb but I am not convinced that meant she was behind disappearance. She may have known password and checked it to see what he was up to...Maybe she was mad at family and his friends for numerous reasons and wanted to screw with them. Don't know...but tk seems much more believable as a criminal mastermind than her...I mean wouldn't he have just killed her off if she could track it to him?

I don't have these problems with Verizon at all. As long as I know the password they are fine. I had a problem with my billing earlier this year, and got so frustrated that I had my friend call and try to reason with them. I gave her my password and no problems. AND she was able to show them how they made a mistake which was almost impossible to do.

2 of K's friends were quoted by media as saying they were aware of it and she started few weeks prior. One stated she went with K to his house to pick up a key and met him. Another stated she used to clean for him and knew K was. Both of them stated this only after TK was arrested. People asked on the missing pages if she had a job and no answer I ever saw. Seemed like something LE should have asked and looked into...add that to the pings and...

I still can't comprehend how CDC was seen on camera at work at 5:30PM on 8/31 and KB stopped returning calls that afternooon and per KB they went in afternoon to clean brush. Cleaning brush but she didn't take her contact case or glasses? But most importantly if CDC knew he was helping in the afternoon why didn't he call into work to say he wasn't coming in? 8/31 was a Wed and 9/1 was a Thurs. Labor Day was Mon 9/5, and I heard nothing that he had vacation time planned for that Thurs. This is bugging me.

That makes sense to me about the phone and laptop. The postings didn't have to come from a laptop

Have we heard what time KB says they went to TK's property on the 31st? Some people consider 5:30 to be "afternoon". I would call it night or evening but others might say afternoon. I noticed the Sheriff used the phrase "later this afternoon" to say when they planned to do something and he was at a press conference where it was already dark outside. We don't know if "afternoon" was KB's word or the sheriff's, plus KB had just been rescued from months of being chained up in a dark shipping container. She probably was not concerned with using the correct word to describe the time of day they went out there in that moment. I would wait for an official testimony or interview with KB where we learn the time before dissecting any more if their timeline adds up or not. JMO. (Sorry if the specific time in the afternoon has been stated and I missed it).

RSBM

In that article also:

"Joanne Shiflet, the mother of Charles David Carver, said she had no idea Nichole Carver had been arrested until she was contacted Tuesday afternoon by the Independent Mail

"I am even sadder now than I was," Shiflet said. "We are devastated and we are sure that Nichole's family is heartbroken."
Shiflet said that earlier Tuesday she had spent time with her daughter-in-law at a funeral home as she tried to plan a memorial for her son."

This paints a very different picture of their relationship than the one given on SM and makes the NN sound not so misplaced.

If it turns out that she's not involved, this is such a terrible event to happen to her in so many different ways.

If feel sorry for her, but this event didn't just happen to her. She impersonated a police officer. She did it, and regardless of why she did it, I guess it's a pretty big deal to do that, since they arrested her. I'm guessing that it isn't a misdemeanor either since they arrested her. I am not unsympathetic, but there are laws, and we get into murky areas if we let people break laws because they were upset or worried. I lost sympathy for her when she started a for his funeral expenses and his family had to put it out there to NOT contribute to that she is not bearing the funeral expenses. I watched the video of her bond hearing, and all I saw was someone who was feeling sorry she was arrested. She got tearful when he said she would be release on her own recognizance. IMO

A shame family and friends demonized this woman...I really think it detracted from looking at who was really involved...I mean for all the time KB family amd friends spent talking to the media pointing fingers at N they never once mentioned K had started cleaning homes for this guy even though 2 knew...just kept bringing up the estranged wife. I am baffled by that. Impersonating is an officer is a big deal...maybe they just couldn't overlook it.

I wonder if TK knew this would be the case, and as some here have suggested, tried to mirror NN's posts and profile to cast more suspicion on her, and less on him. The poor widow in the superbike case was under heavy scrutiny for 18 months, down to LE claiming the murders were over a love triangle that never even existed. It's sad how much damage TK has caused to the lives of those his victims knew and loved.

I'm sorry but I don't feel any sympathy for this woman period call me cold whatever but in the end we are going to see a lot more in this case lets look at TK he doesn't look like a SK this man has slipped thru the cracks for years hes overweight which is why we don't see him handcuffed IMO there is more to come I was stalked by my ex and its not fun but to feel sympathy for her really

Have we heard what time KB says they went to TK's property on the 31st? Some people consider 5:30 to be "afternoon". I would call it night or evening but others might say afternoon. I noticed the Sheriff used the phrase "later this afternoon" to say when they planned to do something and he was at a press conference where it was already dark outside. We don't know if "afternoon" was KB's word or the sheriff's, plus KB had just been rescued from months of being chained up in a dark shipping container. She probably was not concerned with using the correct word to describe the time of day they went out there in that moment. I would wait for an official testimony or interview with KB where we learn the time before dissecting any more if their timeline adds up or not. JMO. (Sorry if the specific time in the afternoon has been stated and I missed it).

It was getting dark at 8pm during 8/31.

Plus I think they went there so TK could show them what he needed done but they may didn't plan on actually having to do it that day.

Plus TK probably felt them coming by closer to the evening would be better for him to get rid of CDC without the neighbor coming by unannounced. Idk

The sheriff said KB said that afternoon. So if he left work at 530...say 15 mins to go to apt...then I read it was an hour to woodruff property. Is that correct? That makes no sense. I am a state away on east coast and never heard anyone call that afternoon. Her friends said she went out of contact early in afternoon if I recall. Last text from her at 6am and she didn't return calls or texts that day.
I am sure LE must know now what happened...but that account makes no sense.

It was getting dark at 8pm during 8/31.

Plus I think they went there so TK could show them what he needed done but they may didn't plan on actually having to do it that day.

Plus TK probably felt them coming by closer to the evening would be better for him to get rid of CDC without the neighbor coming by unannounced. Idk
Ok, I could see that. Thanks. If he just wanted to show them what to do over the weekend perhaps and get them right before it got dark. Explains why she left her glasses and confused by saying afternoon being trapped so long. Her not returning calls/texts earlier in day could have just been a red herring and she was busy.

The sheriff said KB said that afternoon. So if he left work at 530...say 15 mins to go to apt...then I read it was an hour to woodruff property. Is that correct? That makes no sense. I am a state away on east coast and never heard anyone call that afternoon. Her friends said she went out of contact early in afternoon if I recall. Last text from her at 6am and she didn't return calls or texts that day.
I am sure LE must know now what happened...but that account makes no sense.

Is it possible that KB went with TK to the property in the afternoon and CDC went to meet her there when he got off work? I'm choosing to give KB a large amount of slack on the details until we hear testimony directly from her. She would have been traumatized and may not have been clear in her first statements to LE on the scene. So far all we have heard has been in the words of the sheriff and KB's friends. Plus, this sheriff has already communicated other details in the case incorrectly. He had to correct himself that TK was NOT arrested on the 95-acre property. He said that TK was arrested on the property in an early presser and then we recently found out TK was actually arrested at his home. LE were at his home and his land at the same time. They were only at his home to talk to him until they found KB on the property. Then LE from the land radioed and the LE at the house immediately took him into custody.

Is it possible that KB went with TK to the property in the afternoon and CDC went to meet her there when he got off work? I'm choosing to give KB a large amount of slack on the details until we hear testimony directly from her. She would have been traumatized and may not have been clear in her first statements to LE on the scene. So far all we have heard has been in the words of the sheriff and KB's friends. Plus, this sheriff has already communicated other details in the case incorrectly. He had to correct himself that TK was NOT arrested on the 95-acre property. He said that TK was arrested on the property in an early presser and then we recently found out TK was actually arrested at his home. LE were at his home and his land at the same time. They were only at his home to talk to him until they found KB on the property. Then LE from the land radioed and the LE at the house immediately took him into custody.

BBM.

Great work, no chance of this monster making a run for it.

BBM.

Great work, no chance of this monster making a run for it.

IMO, they had an idea he had something to do with KB and CDC's disappearance but they never expected to find her alive. I think they might have also had to go to his house to serve him with the search warrants for his property in person. I wonder if we will see copies of the search warrants anytime soon? Those documents would reveal a lot of what LE knew when they made a search of his land and house.

This is what I had been wondering also, if TK had picked her up in his BMW in the afternoon and she hadn't remembered it or trauma recreated what happened or she could have been drugged...would explain why she was out of contact....and CDC planned to meet them after work. BUT...LE said she went there b/c her last social media contact (no name of site given) was to him saying she was going to meet him. Don't know if he meant to say she and CDC or if they went there separately...could be why they thought she was confused saying TK shot CDC when both of them arrived. Just pondering...

Is it possible that KB went with TK to the property in the afternoon and CDC went to meet her there after he got off work? I'm choosing to give KB a large amount of slack on the details until we hear testimony directly from her. She would have been traumatized and may not have been clear in her first statements to LE on the scene. So far all we have heard has been in the words of the sheriff and KB's friends. Plus, this sheriff has already communicated other details in the case incorrectly. He had to correct himself that TK was NOT arrested on the 95-acre property. He said that TK was arrested on the property in an early presser and then we recently found out TK was actually arrested at his home. LE were at his home and his land at the same time. They were only at his home to talk to him until they found KB on the property. Then LE from the land radioed and the LE at the house immediately took him into custody.

I read KB said they showed up together TK open the Garage and shot CDC point blank range when they came there this has been in the news since day one when she talked to the police why are people acting like they didn't read this

If feel sorry for her, but this event didn't just happen to her. She impersonated a police officer.

RSBM

The event I was referring to was CDC being murdered and her being blamed for their disappearance and updating his Facebook when its most likely she didn't.

She is being punished for impersonating a police officer, just as she should be.

IMHO, she doesn't deserve the rest of the abuse being flung at her. She's just a human dealing with loss, hurt and, likely, betrayal.

Until I hear otherwise. MOO.

I read KB said they showed up together TK open the Garage and shot CDC point blank range when they came there this has been in the news since day one when she talked to the police why are people acting like they didn't read this

No one is acting like they didn't read that. If you read back a bit, it is speculated that perhaps KB's memory of actual events that day is fuzzy, because of, you know, the being caged for two months. The other posts stem from that idea.

How could that day be fuzzy its burned into this young woman mind forever PTSD it will play over and over I don't care how long she was held the details of what happen will always be there for this young woman if everyone is going to play websleuths please educate yourself with mental health PTSD I have lived with it for 25 years myself

How could that day be fuzzy its burned into this young woman mind forever PTSD it will play over and over I don't care how long she was held the details of what happen will always be there for this young woman if everyone is going to play websleuths please educate yourself with mental health PTSD I have lived with it for 25 years myself
The sheriff stated in two press conferences her memory could be off due to being locked up and the trauma of the event.

In no way am I tryin to be harsh here he is a sheriff period he is not a doctor

PTSD can work differently for different people. There isn't a "one size fits all" for everyone. Also, sometimes the brain can try to block or rewrite traumatic events. The sheriff does have a good point, regardless of whether he's right or wrong in this particular situation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back