The Sidebar - Harris Trial #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems like jurors want to know if Mr Sexty knew his child was in that car during the light bulb fiasco.

But my question is.

Why mess with your coworkers time schedule so you can pick up light bulbs?

Because he could have picked them up after work or before work.

Now he forgets everything but remembers to have someone else wait for him so he can get light bulbs at lunch?

Btw. When Leanna asked him about if he got to work.

Why didn't he do the dad bravado and text her back about how him and Cooper had a wonderful breakfast together?

Maybe Ross wanted a "witness" who saw him put the lightbulbs in the car but didn't notice that Cooper was in the car roasting to death. :moo:

Claire Simms Verified account ‏@Claire_FOX5 1m1 minute ago

#BREAKING: The #RossHarris jury has another question. @FOX5Atlanta @HarrisTrialFOX5

Hi Edge, and welcome.

On your second point: Yes, these are the steps to take in a basic company's Outlook setup. However, this does not hold true in the checks-and-balances IT/HR system of a world-wide, publicly traded corporation.

Sounds like she works there...

Claire Simms Verified account ‏@Claire_FOX5 1m1 minute ago

#BREAKING: The #RossHarris jury has another question. @FOX5Atlanta @HarrisTrialFOX5
This might tell us all we need to know....a sticking point

Please keep letting us know how your babe is doing. Hugs....

Thanks! Tylenol isn't doing its thang after 42 mins...surprising...but on the upside dad did great in surgery! What a week so far...election, surgery, sickness ...please no hung jury

* quickly goes into kitchen to unplug toaster* :panic:

When my next door neighbors home burned, the cause was from their coffee pot being plugged in. I was shocked, but the Fire Chief showed us... no coffee pot plugged in for me until ready to use it ever since.

* quickly goes into kitchen to unplug toaster* :panic:

I've actually have unplugged toasters at friends homes..... LOL

I also always put my mother in laws cap back onto her soda, drives me nuts. So easy to tip over, and guess who has to clean that mess up.

[video=twitter;796790252484624384]https://twitter.com/MissVWaters/status/796790252484624384[/video]
Veronica Waters @MissVWaters
The #RossHarris jury sends out a note; they want to see SOMETHING, it seems, b/c court officials are repositioning the big screen @wsbradio

More testimony?

I lived in a home for 14 years that had ceramic tiles counter top. Woke one morning w toaster over red hot with a permanent burn into a tile that couldn't be removed. I really believe I would have had a kitchen fire had I had laminated counter tops. I have never left a toaster oven plugged in since

Huh that's exactly what my uncle said would happen....fascinating....

When my next door neighbors home burned, the cause was from their coffee pot being plugged in. I was shocked, but the Fire Chief showed us... no coffee pot plugged in for me until ready to use it ever since.

ugh, not cool. not cool. Sorry for your neighbor :(

So it seems like jurors want to know if Mr Sexty knew his child was in that car during the light bulb fiasco.

But my question is.

Why mess with your coworkers time schedule so you can pick up light bulbs?

Because he could have picked them up after work or before work.

Now he forgets everything but remembers to have someone else wait for him so he can get light bulbs at lunch?

Btw. When Leanna asked him about if he got to work.

Why didn't he do the dad bravado and text her back about how him and Cooper had a wonderful breakfast together?

These are good points. He had extra time before the movie, why didn't he plan to grab them then?
He LOVED talking about daddy/son breakfast. Why didn't he mention that during the day to her. Good point.

[video=twitter;796791171368570880]https://twitter.com/VinniePolitan/status/796791171368570880[/video]

These are good points. He had extra time before the movie, why didn't he plan to grab them then?
He LOVED talking about daddy/son breakfast. Why didn't he mention that during the day to her. Good point.

RBBM

That's a big one for me too.

Checking in....I got a gig (I work freelance) and I can't hang on every post today. Just peeking in to see if there is a verdict yet.

I hope by the end of the day. Wishful thinking??

Carry on, crew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member