Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know both photos are of her but the right one looks completely different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those photos with the bright blue background are most often Driver's License Photos (or State ID). Some of them are awful.

Feels darker in a way. Not the always-sunny face I'm used to seeing.
Agree, in the photo on the right she looks to have dark brown eyes ...doesn't look like the same woman at all ?

I do too. I just can't come up with a way it would be wonderful....
If she's alive she either abandoned her family or she's being held captive.
If she's found alive they will either have to deal with abandonment issues or trauma.
I can't think of a happy go lucky ending to this one....

That picture really stuck out to me. It doesn't look like the Sherri in my mind. All I do know is I want a wonderful ending to this horrible story.

That's it! You're so right. Ohmygosh never want to see my ID online.
Those photos with the bright blue background are most often Driver's License Photos (or State ID). Some of them are awful.

I'm still wondering why she has no dental x-rays. Who doesn't have dental x-rays?

Not to mention, if she is abducted, telling the perp she can't be identified by dental records is one hell of a gamble with her life.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

I think that just means they aren't in possession of dental xrays.

It looks to me that she has had orthodontia. Her top teeth look perfectly aligned.

She could very well have planned to leave with someone, they picked her up and she tossed her phone out the window as they left town. Could she have
addiction issues? I am reminded of the Eric Kohler case here in Los Angeles. Eric walked out of work in the middle of a film production and never came back. He didn't contact family and he was extremely close to them. It was just before Thanksgiving and his family had planned to be with him. He was spotted in Mexico after 2-3 weeks and finally came home. He made a public statement that he was battling addiction issues. One never knows. MOO.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?295775-CA-Eric-Kohler-27-Gardena-24-Nov-2015/page14

Thanks for the insight. IIRC, one of the women kidnapped by Ariel Castro was designated as "Voluntary Missing". The family needs a PI, IMO

I never knew that. Thanks for that. [emoji1360]

Could she have been trafficked? She is pretty and petite, so maybe a target. Could explain the thought that she is no longer in the area.

Or maybe the victim of a hit and run while jogging, only in this case the driver took her body to cover up evidence and has driven it miles away. I would think there would be evidence at the scene, but maybe the scene of the crime was not where the phone was located. I hope her entire usual jogging route has been thoroughly checked for anything out of place.

On the Redding crime group page on Facebook a woman listed a link to the Shasta County missing persons page. In it you find about 49 missing person cases in Shasta county. I found Sherri Papini, clicked on the link and found this-
315b1b53d2fc2a0ec75b55c2de5048d5.png

VOLUNTARY MISSING? :thinking:

That picture really stuck out to me. It doesn't look like the Sherri in my mind. All I do know is I want a wonderful ending to this horrible story.

The right one looks like a driver license photo. Who ever looks like themselves on those?

The local news (action news not KRCR) used her DL photo tonight on the news which I hadn't seen them use before...just an observation

The local news (action news not KRCR) used her DL photo tonight on the news which I hadn't seen them use before...just an observation

I wonder if they saw it on the DOJ site.

Okay here is what bothers me. I just scrolled through all the missing persons on the DOJ site for Shasta county, and most of the adults were classified as voluntarily missing. Only a few were marked suspicious circumstances- (Tera included) which still doesn't say much. Plus she was not an adult at the time.

Did they originally post Sherri's case as "Suspicious Circumstances" then change it to Voluntary or has it always said Voluntary?

It makes it look like Shasta County LE is lacking in their detective work. All these people missing, and I highly doubt all of them left voluntarily.

How long has the current Sheriff been in office?

I think I'm back on the fence. She may or may not have left voluntarily. They need to hire some outside help/PI's IMO.

I'm still wondering why she has no dental x-rays. Who doesn't have dental x-rays?

Not to mention, if she is abducted, telling the perp she can't be identified by dental records is one hell of a gamble with her life.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

The absence of dental x-rays stood out to me, too! :thinking:

If she left on her own accord it is really strange to leave half-way through wrapping a present for your husband. I just don't know what to make of this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

could she just have hit that "tipping point" right then and there?

"I just gotta get outta here!"

:dunno:

could she just have hit that "tipping point" right then and there?

"I just gotta get outta here!"

Interesting theory. It's too bad we don't know precisely what 'partially wrapped' means. The fact that it was addressed to him makes me think this doesn't quite mean what we think it means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member