Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I understand the known facts, a pretty petite blonde woman in a pink jogging suit has vanished. Her cell phone, wallet, and strands of hair have been found. This reminds me of other recent jogger murders of other petite women, such as Vanessa Marcotte. While anything is possible, I would laser focus on the fact she was attacked while jogging. I would concentrate my search within a 1/2 mile-mile of where she was last known to be jogging.
All opinion, of course.

This is the post I am in agreement with. Look for her and find her unless it is known otherwise.

I've been pondering for days now the "Alter Ego" board Sherri has on her Pinterest page. Lots of Stepford Wife pins, Barbie pins. I've been trying to convince myself that board is about fashion, but the Stepford Wives pins . . .

From IMBD "The Stepford Wives is about a small suburb where the women happily go about their housework - cleaning, doing laundry, and cooking gourmet meals - to please their husbands." http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0073747/plotsummary?ref_=m_tt_stry_pl

Could she just have grown weary of her day to day and walked away? I'm still pondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SW is beyond creepy. What kind of woman would want to be one, even as an alter ego? I could see for Halloween, but .....

My theory is he rarely got home for lunch. His work territory was huge. The Redding Best Buy is the only Best Buy between Chico, Ca & Medford Or (219 miles N to S) & none to the west (being Eureka, Ca 148 miles from Redding). There is one 199 miles East in Reno, Nv.

He is driving a company car with a gps most likely with another tech. They are normally dispatched for the day to make calls in the same general area or some kind of route for the day.

My thought process is if he starts a job @ 9:00 am he usually won't know how long the job will take take. 1 hour or 3, all depends. once your done with the first you move into the next job & eat on the go. Your whole day is dependent on what kind of complications you run into.

So again, that text from her (or maybe not from her) does not seem normal.

Do I understand you that you said the Best Buy techs work in pairs?

That would be even more unusual for KP to come home for lunch...

TIA...:wave:

Do I understand you that you said the Best Buy techs work in pairs?

That would be even more unusual for KP to come home for lunch...

TIA...:wave:

Yes, I work for Best Buy and the installers do work in pairs.

I do understand that. This is why at first I was leaning towards her leaving on her own. It just seems like in previous cases that I recall, where a mother voluntarily vanished, she popped up a few days later. Time is ticking away and there's nothing. No sightings, no surveillance. Nothing. To me that's a very bad sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am remembering a case of a single young girl who disappeared...

Was gone approx. a month...

Seems she had gotten pregnant... and was trying to work things out on her own...

She eventually returned...

But... Could Sherri have some sort of secret medical situation that made her decide to work it out on her own?

I cannot think of anything off the top of my head... but the above case is niggling my mind...

All..JMO... :thinking:

I am remembering a case of a single young girl who disappeared...

Was gone approx. a month...

Seems she had gotten pregnant... and was trying to work things out on her own...

She eventually returned...

But... Could Sherri have some sort of secret medical situation that made her decide to work it out on her own?

I cannot think of anything off the top of my head... but the above case is niggling my mind...

All..JMO... :thinking:

For me, the most concerning aspect are the articles found. Phone, but most especially the hair. I'm not clear if this was "some strands" of hair, or a big "chunk" of hair. If the latter, I am especially concerned.

I wonder if this family had any repair people visiting their home in the 2 weeks prior to her disappearance. New, unknown people....

For me, the most concerning aspect are the articles found. Phone, wallet, but most especially the hair. I'm not clear if this was "some strands" of hair, or a big "chunk" of hair. If the latter, I am especially concerned.

I wonder if this family had any repair people visiting their home in the 2 weeks prior to her disappearance. New, unknown people....
No wallet was found. It was several strands of hair caught in her earbuds.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

When he texted back, he did say, ‘Sorry, it is going to be a late day.’

Then he got home around 5. That's not late. Perhaps he often only worked half days?

It's a common complaint among those working at geek squad that it can be hard to get enough hours, except around Black Friday and Christmas.

I have been thinking about his response text. She texts & asks are you coming home for lunch around 10:30 am. (From my previous posts, you will know I think this odd). His response 3 hours later (we know why so late, he said it was because phone was in the car) says he won't be home for lunch & he would be home late.

A. Did he expect her to be standing around waiting to serve him lunch, on standby for 3 hours? If she was a woman with a routine, as it has been stated over & over again, this doesn't fit. Why would he think she's was waiting to serve him lunch at 1:30, how would she then fit in a long run, shower & go get the kids from daycare in town?

B. He is the main bread winner, working half days or part time wo uld be a financial strain.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Hourly-Pa...Theater-Installer-Hourly-Pay-E97_D_KO9,42.htm

I have been thinking about his response text. She texts & asks are you coming home for lunch around 10:30 am. (From my previous posts, you will know I think this odd). His response 3 hours later (we know why so late, he said it was because phone was in the car) says he won't be home for lunch & he would be home late.

A. Did he expect her to be standing around waiting to serve him lunch, on standby for 3 hours? If she was a woman with a routine, as it has been stated over & over again, this doesn't fit. Why would he think she's was waiting to serve him lunch at 1:30, how would she then fit in a long run, shower & go get the kids from daycare in town?

B. He is the main bread winner, working half days or part time wo uld be a financial strain.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Hourly-Pa...Theater-Installer-Hourly-Pay-E97_D_KO9,42.htm

I work for Best Buy, and it doesn't sound like he works part-time, especially since he's been there for 11 years.

She had a pretty good position with ATT and it seems she worked until recently. Does anyone know when she left and why? Could unemployment be an issue? She might have continued to use child care to hold her slot until she went back to work, and keep the children in a routine. I also noticed her online stores advertised a lot of att swag but also SIM cards. Seems that would be competing with att stores. Seems her bosses might not like that. And what is her source for this att stuff?

No wallet was found. It was several strands of hair caught in her earbuds.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Those dang earbuds! I can relate.

Can someone please provide me with the coordinants of where these items were found? My amateur skill is in location assessment using aerial maps. I'll take a look if someone gives me the location. Again, emphasis on amateur, but I'll give it a look and see what I come up with.

Editing to add: Thank you Gigtu for the link to the media articles. The articles were found at Sunrise Drive & Old Oregon Trail.

She had a pretty good position with ATT and it seems she worked until recently. Does anyone know when she left and why? Could unemployment be an issue? She might have continued to use child care to hold her slot until she went back to work, and keep the children in a routine. I also noticed her online stores advertised a lot of att swag but also SIM cards. Seems that would be competing with att stores. Seems her bosses might not like that. And what is her source for this att stuff?

I would agree this is a flag. I would ponder whether this stuff came from her job, or his. Either way, potentially problematic, although there may be a simple explanation. All opinion and speculation.

I didn't think he does either but that was a response to someone else's theory, who thought he might usually get off early or work part time.

If I understand the known facts, a pretty petite blonde woman in a pink jogging suit has vanished. Her cell phone, wallet, and strands of hair have been found. This reminds me of other recent jogger murders of other petite women, such as Vanessa Marcotte. While anything is possible, I would laser focus on the fact she was attacked while jogging. I would concentrate my search within a 1/2 mile-mile of where she was last known to be jogging.
All opinion, of course.
Not wallet.

Excellent list of MSM links http://sherripapini.com

Secret Witness of Shasta County put up the first $10,000.00 reward, the family then offered up $40,000.00. A family friend, Benjamin Edwardson started the on behalf of Suzanne Papini. It says the money is being used to bring Sherri home. I interpret that as the is the family's reward money.

(modsnip)

Secret Witness of Shasta County put up the first $10,000.00 reward, the family then offered up $40,000.00. A family friend, Benjamin Edwardson started the on behalf of Suzanne Papini. It says the money is being used to bring Sherri home. I interpret that as the is the family's reward money.

(modsnip)

Well God Bless them all for stepping up so quickly. Sadly, I have never heard of one of this missing jogger cases that turns out well. Let's defy that statement and find this lovely young gal and get her home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong