Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great questions. The silence on the details of the daycare morning really get me.

http://www.capitalbay.news/news/109...bducted-after-she-vanished-while-jogging.html

At least this article does give a glimpse into the fact that it was NOT usual for Sherri to jog while the kids are in preschool/daycare. "Husband said she usually goes for a jog after picking up their two children"..."Her sister, Sheila Koester (left) said that Papini (right) usually picks up the couple's two children and jogs in the afternoons. But on the day she went missing the children were left at daycare, which Koester says is not something her sister would do."

According to husband and sister, she would routinely pick the kids up and jog in the afternoon. I'm sure she'd have an adult watch them, so who would that usually be? Perhaps it's usually the husband, after he gets home.

He admits in his text that he would be "late". Perhaps 5ish is late for him. Maybe she usually gets the kids in the early afternoon, Dad gets home around 4 and she goes for a run while he's home with the kids.

I guess what bothers me is the fact that clearly her routine was off that day, according to both of them. So why would the daycare not call him that afternoon when she failed to pick them up? (I can only assume they called her, unless she told them they would be in extended care). And why would he not question the neighbor/tree trimmers that apparently saw her around 11ish when that wasn't her normal routine?

She may take the kids along in a double jogging stroller, 4-years-old is not too old for it and kids love being in them.

Am I the only one who finds it strange that we have not heard a word from Sherri's family (other than her sister) nor a word from her close friends. Where are her parents? Friends? Siblings? Even the reward is coming from her husband's family. The Find Sherri Facebook and search efforts are also being driven by her husband's family. Where is hers?

Probably busy with LE and looking for her, taking care of the kids.

She may take the kids along in a double jogging stroller, 4-years-old is not too old for it and kids love being in them.

Are there running/walking trails anywhere? I don't see anyone running with a double stroller on a gravel road or in the ditch along Ole Oregon Trail.

Yes, I've wondered this too. I feel like if it were my daughter I'd be pretty vocal. Maybe LE is advising them not to be for some reason?

Not everyone likes to be out front. I think it's smart to appoint certain people as a public spokesperson for the family. You need only to look at Sherri's Moms Facebook Page to know she is distraught beyond measure and would do anything to get her back.

Am I the only one who finds it strange that we have not heard a word from Sherri's family (other than her sister) nor a word from her close friends. Where are her parents? Friends? Siblings? Even the reward is coming from her husband's family. The Find Sherri Facebook and search efforts are also being driven by her husband's family. Where is hers?

Her older sister, Sheila Koester, has been vocal and I've seen her in at least 2 interviews.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article114321068.html

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...ng-shasta-county-woman-was-abducted/141741841

Husbands statements really bug me:
“If she is listening I want to say, ‘We are trying, we are trying the best we can and I am sorry I’m not there,’” Keith Papini told KRCR-TV. “I’m coming honey. I am trying, I’m doing everything I can and I love you.”

It sounds like someone who feels guilty for not taking her depression seriously enough.

I saw the hubby in the video clip as he said this. I saw a man who was scared, and his heart was breaking. I am surrounding him with prayer. It's obvious he loves her deeply. God Bless him.

Not everyone likes to be out front. I think it's smart to appoint certain people as a public spokesperson for the family. You need only to look at Sherri's Moms Facebook Page to know she is distraught beyond measure and would do anything to get her back.

Certainly did not mean to imply that her parents would not be distraught, am sorry if it came across that way.

Yes, I've wondered this too. I feel like if it were my daughter I'd be pretty vocal. Maybe LE is advising them not to be for some reason?

*Speculating* Perhaps Sherri's own family/friends are not on board with the Papini family's abduction theory. I know LE is not obligated to share info from interviews with Sherri's family and friends (who obviously would all have been interviewed by now). But I would imagine Sherri's own family and personal friends would have a better idea of what is going on with her than her husband's family would. But not a peep from any of them. It feels like they are protecting her with their media silence. That certainly puts an interesting spin on things.

It sounds like someone who feels guilty for not taking her depression seriously enough.

Or a kidnap for ransom? His stepfather owns the house they live in. Someone posted earlier that stepdad is wealthy too.

What time is LE going to start pulling all of the Register Sex Offenders out of their homes and start property checking these places?

Now they may not find SP; but they may find others. Jmo

Btw. Does the county have enough cops to swoop in on all sex offenders properties in a weeks time frame?

Didn't someone say there are 100 RSO in the surrounding areas.

BBM. True. But after following these cases for years you start to see familiar patterns. And one of them is people coming out of the woodwork for their "15 minutes". Neighbors, high school friends, old co-workers, current friends. But in this case not only is Sherri's own family quiet, so are all the "15 minute" players. I'm not saying they do not care or that they are not distraught. I'm merely wondering where they are.

What time is LE going to start pulling all of the Register Sex Offenders out of their homes and start property checking these places?

Now they may not find SP; but they may find others. Jmo

Btw. Does the county have enough cops to swoop in on all sex offenders properties in a weeks time frame?

Didn't someone say there are 100 RSO in the surrounding areas.

They would need probable cause to get search warrants. Last thing LE has said was no evidence of foul play.

Some programs are not set hours. They run from, say 7am - 6pm and you can drop off/pick up anytime within those hours. Although if she was as consistent as a news article stated (her day planned down to the minutes the kid went to bed) you'd think they might be concerned when she didn't show at the regular time...

Maybe daycare is relevant if abduction was not one of opportunity, but someone that knew her kids would be in school. And maybe they also knew her husband worked irregular hours and used her phone to text about lunch?

I don't see how it can be true that she planned things down to the minute if he is in a position doesn't/can't respond for hours.

*Speculating* Perhaps Sherri's own family/friends are not on board with the Papini family's abduction theory. I know LE is not obligated to share info from interviews with Sherri's family and friends (who obviously would all have been interviewed by now). But I would imagine Sherri's own family and personal friends would have a better idea of what is going on with her than her husband's family would. But not a peep from any of them. It feels like they are protecting her with their media silence. That certainly puts an interesting spin on things.

I was thinking along those same lines.

Something is wrong with this picture. IF I get home and my hubby is not there but his car is parked, my first thought would be: car trouble(no missing person or abduction!). Then I will proceed to call and text. Will call kids school or day care to check on their status, husband relatives, his/mine besties, neighbors (if friends with them) and a few of his colleagues.

After failed attempts I would go in full panic and will call police. Would drive around looking for him, etc, calling his name.
...but that's me.

Things that doesn't makes sense:
why tracking her phone before calling friends/family/etc?
why go to tracked phone location without family or friends? (they would have help searching for her or assisting in case of emergency)
why didn't call police from location?
why so willing to bypass warrants?
why offering to take a poly? (yes, I read that HE offered)
Yes, I know he PASSED. Yes, I know people can trick them.
why is it odd that there is a gift? It's all over the news everything is/was peachy on their marriage)
First tv interview: DRY eyes, subsequent interviews; bawling and all I heard was how he felt and hardly mentioned her name.

Big shocker for me: when asked what would he tell her if she were watching/listening: tongue tied..then" I wish I was there, baby? REALLY??? where is that? and adding: "I will find you" We will find you" Really??? where?

If I were working this case I would focus on a few things:
disrupted family routine
how many call/messages from HIS phone to HER phone
in what order he notified relatives and friends and words he used
his demeanor when picking up the kids and what he asked or tell them to explain the delay
what wording he use to explain to the kids what was going on with their Mommy
why he is not showing on the prayer service that was celebrated on the church they were married? The news reporter mentioned they PHONED him. Is it far from his home?

Finally, just wondering is a pregnancy status fits the "at risk" label.
They confirmed she has no healthy or mental issues.

Thinking, pondering and praying

I don't see how it can be true that she planned things down to the minute if he is in a position doesn't/can't respond for hours.
It was said her kids routine was planned almost to the minute. I imagine she could keep their day on task regardless of if her husband came home or not. I'm a SAHM and I don't change my/my kids schedule if my husband gets home early or takes a random day off.

Something is wrong with this picture. IF I get home and my hubby is not there but his car is parked, my first thought would be: car trouble(no missing person or abduction!). Then I will proceed to call and text. Will call kids school or day care to check on their status, husband relatives, his/mine besties, neighbors (if friends with them) and a few of his colleagues.

After failed attempts I would go in full panic and will call police. Would drive around looking for him, etc, calling his name.
...but that's me.

Things that doesn't makes sense:
why tracking her phone before calling friends/family/etc?
why go to tracked phone location without family or friends? (they would have help searching for her or assisting in case of emergency)
why didn't call police from location?
why so willing to bypass warrants?
why offering to take a poly? (yes, I read that HE offered)
Yes, I know he PASSED. Yes, I know people can trick them.
why is it odd that there is a gift? It's all over the news everything is/was peachy on their marriage)
First tv interview: DRY eyes, subsequent interviews; bawling and all I heard was how he felt and hardly mentioned her name.

Big shocker for me: when asked what would he tell her if she were watching/listening: tongue tied..then" I wish I was there, baby? REALLY??? where is that? and adding: "I will find you" We will find you" Really??? where?

If I were working this case I would focus on a few things:
disrupted family routine
how many call/messages from HIS phone to HER phone
in what order he notified relatives and friends and words he used
his demeanor when picking up the kids and what he asked or tell them to explain the delay
what wording he use to explain to the kids what was going on with their Mommy
why he is not showing on the prayer service that was celebrated on the church they were married? The news reporter mentioned they PHONED him. Is it far from his home?

Finally, just wondering is a pregnancy status fits the "at risk" label.
They confirmed she has no healthy or mental issues.

Thinking, pondering and praying

I understand what you are saying.

But that is a husbands or wifes duty before sounding the alarm. Jmo

If the kids aren't picked up and no one has called you to say that something happened; Then this means that something happened.

Now unless it was a medical emergency where the ambulance picked her up and they didn't know how to reach you; Then you could only guess that something is wrong and I have this app that will show me where my wife's phone is right here and right now. Jmo

So I'm glad he didn't wait while having that phone tracking app service. Jmo

I would have done the same thing with my kids phone as well if they weren't where they were suppose to be.

So Instead of wasting precious time talking to others whom obviously couldn't tell me why my wife didn't pick up the kids from school;

I would definitely use the phone tracking app first.

Plus its not like the app said she was in denver and he decided to go to Denver to find the phone without family or friends to be present.

I saw the hubby in the video clip as he said this. I saw a man who was scared, and his heart was breaking. I am surrounding him with prayer. It's obvious he loves her deeply. God Bless him.

Very touching - had to repost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member