CBS - 48 Hours - Buried Truth episode 12 November 2016 - 9pm central

mother hates that TK is called a serial killer............he told mother no more victims...............(really?
he had an arsenal of weapons
hmmm IMOO did mom help?
now ex wife Carter in jail for impersonating a police officer.......is she involved?
This is far from over.

Wow.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sheriff says if NN IS involved he is happy to go put handcuffs on her. That's a pretty bold statement!

Surprise, mom! I told you, not on my property!

Police still looking into whether NN is involved with TK. Sheriff said "if she is I'm more than happy to slap cuffs on her"

I really need to just absorb all of that.

I wonder if she's on medication? She seems kind of hazy at times.

Maybe.

And did you notice the back of her hair? It looks like she just got out of bed and I'm surprised someone on the show didn't at least comb it out. Weird.

Jeez Louise And Pete.
She wishes she could make it go away, as much for them as for her and Todd.

You think?? Nice to add the victims in there.

I demand raw footage of this interview.

I don't know if it's been mentioned...but the cage inside the shipping container. Was it there already? I'm sure we don't know yet, but that would say a lot. I seriously doubt he built it or got it after shooting Charlie. I'm sure K was not the only one held there. :/

Police still looking into whether NN is involved with TK. Sheriff said "if she is I'm more than happy to slap cuffs on her"
This got my dander up too... I would have expected if she is, will get to the bottom of it! Or the like.

What he said feels like, if someone tells me she's guilty, I'll go get her for you.

Mother added that TK paid his workers really good.............ha! He killed and kidnapped them!
<modsnip>

Jeez Louise And Pete.
She wishes she could make it go away, as much for them as for her and Todd.

You think?? Nice to add the victims in there.

I demand raw footage of this interview.

I think there was a blurb about watching more footage on CBS' website.

I really need to just absorb all of that.
I'll be watching it again in the morning when I'm bright and bushy tailed.

I'm on my phone and too lazy to go find it....but insert .gif of Hillary from the first debate saying "whew!" and giving that little shimmy. That's me right now. Lol

So he shot someone in AZ.......wow......

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I don't know if it's been mentioned...but the cage inside the shipping container. Was it there already? I'm sure we don't know yet, but that would say a lot. I seriously doubt he built it or got it after shooting Charlie. I'm sure Kala was not the only one held there. :/

it could show premeditation on planning to do this crime! How many people have this on there property?

I feel like we didn't get too much new info from this show but the few new things we DID learn are potentially HUGE.

Particularly, that LE told Melissa that TK said he shot someone in AZ. And Melissa is FROM AZ, and went back to AZ to live. I wonder if they told her that because the person he shot could be someone she knows? I wonder what else they asked her or told her that was not aired on the show?

Maybe.

And did you notice the back of her hair? It looks like she just got out of bed and I'm surprised someone on the show didn't at least comb it out. Weird.

Yes, she had bed head in this interview and in the one with the local CBS reporter, too.

Could be she's on a heavy anti-depressant or anti-anxiety med. Sometimes those can flatten emotions. She needs to stop giving interviews to the news media. She's not helping herself. Perhaps she is hoping to use the interviews to keep him from getting the DP.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back