UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and popping out to the bins at that time in your residential area with your hood up just as a man who has been missing for 7 weeks is there perfectly normal behaviour too? Pretty sure all the residents in that area know about Corrie. So if you are implying it's a resident why wouldn't they have come forward to say.. hey yeah I'm the guy being normal in my hoodie at that hour going into the bin area the same time as Corrie.

Hi All, first post but have been followed this thread for some time.

I thought I may be able to provide a bit of input on this particular point as I live in the town.... if this person was someone living in the flats above the shops, that's the only route they can take (past the bins) when entering / leaving their home, so they're not necessarily popping out to use the bins.

The post that has 1000+ replies, there is a screenshot towards the bottom

I'm seeing the screenshot. Does anyone know where her original comment was posted? Looks like it might have been on an article link, so maybe the Facebook page of a news site or something?

Mum has confirmed his phone was in the bin and Corrie wasn't with his phone. Don't know how to upload a screenshot??

However, the landfill wasn't checked, so do you think this discovery was made from the more recent tests being carried out?

Been a long time lurker & finally got round to joining.
I see it has been confirmed that the phone was in the bin lorry?? Thought they still hadn't found it? But the Mum said it was in the bin lorry?

Nicola's original post is on a FB page called 'Support The British Army - S T B A', for anyone else who is looking! The post she replied to (today) was posted to the page on 12 November.

Nicola's quote is:

"Thanks for your comments. Corrie is seen walking into a dead end behind shops at 0325 on Sat 24th September. He never comes back out. He can't leave on foot without being seen on camera. He's not still in there and only a few vehicles go into the area. He's been separated from his phone which has gone in a bin lorry. Police. The met. Special branch national crime agency and the full weight of the military. That's the army too and no one can find one single piece of evidence. So please share x"

edit - sorry the comment was from today - 6 hrs ago. Don't know if she knows for certain or if it is speculation on her part.

Nicola's facebook comment
"Thanks for your comments. Corrie is seen walking into a dead end behind shops at 0325 on Sat 24th September. He never comes back out. He can't leave on foot without being seen on camera. He's not still in there and only a few vehicles go into the area. He's been separated from his phone which has gone in a bin lorry. Police. The met. Special branch national crime agency and the full weight of the military. That's the army too and no one can find one single piece of evidence. So please share x"

I think the phone comment may have been from weeks ago. I have seen the screenshot and read it but you cannot tell when it was posted and it may be an assumption at the time rather than a known or unknown fact.
My bad...I assumed it was a screenshot from the fb page.

I feel a body will be found soon, followed quickly by an arrest :(

I think they might not find anything anytime soon, if they have a good idea where a body is why search both Moreton Hall and Beck Row areas? It could be a case of clutching at straws.

I think they might not find anything anytime soon, if they have a good idea where a body is why search both Moreton Hall and Beck Row areas? It could be a case of clutching at straws.
Maybe his clothes or something are in one area and his body somewhere else... happened in the kayleigh Haywood one...he hid her clothes and bag a few miles away from her body

Agree with you. To be searching between Bury West and Rougham junctions of the A14 (completely wrong direction for Corrie to have taken home by foot or vehicle) is strange, then move to Beck Row.

I feel they must have specific intelligence on a vehicle which has traveled along that section of the A14 but is perhaps also spotted around Beck Row?

Because of all the comings and goings, I still don't read Nicolas post as anything other than assumption about the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks