UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they just need a break from it for a wee while, must be awful seeing all the speculation.

I see what you mean yes, but I disagree with its meaning.
I know the pages you're referring to, it's not a case of taking your word for it, it's my opinion, based on my own experiences, that leads me to believe what I believe. I'm not trying to start an argument, we have a difference of opinion that's all.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

I'm not arguing with you, that's the last thing I'm doing here, I'm just saying what I see and what's presented in front of me.
In all honesty if I was to go missing my Family would probably not want to believe things about me, and want to move town if not the country all together if my secrets were unearthed. Lol

Maybe they just need a break from it for a wee while, must be awful seeing all the speculation.

Perhaps, though I can't help feeling that a lot of the speculation wouldn't have happened if information had been released more coherently in the earlier stages of the investigation.

In some ways I think the rapidly changing information has made the speculation worse. So many things we were told have changed as the weeks went on. I agree with others here that it feels like Corrie will be found soon. The amount of activity now going on suggests that the police have some new leads. Let's hope so for the family's sake.

Playing catch up so may have got wrong end of stick but interesting taking a break at same time as searches

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Posting hasn't been turned off on the main update post, it looks to me that they have approved a lot more member posts today which always have commenting turnoed off and so it looks more obvious than on other days

JMO

I must retract the comments on fb being turned off comment I made - turns out I was logged in as someone else on facebook. Whoops!

I would imagine that Beck Row also houses a lot of the staff from the base and maybe they have announced these searches to turn up the heat?

One of my earliest theories is gaining a lot of traction....

I find the media suddenly running these search stories interesting too. I guess the Police have asked them to run them instead of what has been revealed on the Find Corrie Facebook page the last 24 hours.

That guy in the takeaway with the black shirt, us military at mildonhall , he said that he knew corrie and had meet him a few times out in bse, some reason uncle tony says he is a stranger on the timeline as if they had never meet before, but they had,

That guy in the takeaway with the black shirt, us military at mildonhall , he said that he knew corrie and had meet him a few times out in bse, some reason uncle tony says he is a stranger on the timeline as if they had never meet before, but they had,
Can you clarify Scorpio? What timeline?

Can you clarify Scorpio? What timeline?

Timeline on the findcorrie.co.uk website maybe?

"He got takeaway food from his regular place, Pizza Mamma Mia, on St Andrews Street North, where he seemed happy and played rock, paper, scissors with a stranger."

Perhaps Tony just isn't familiar with all of Corrie's friends down there.

Yeah. That guy has always had some significance for me. Probably way off though it does seem odd.

This was on the 25th October when the guy first come forward, he said that'd he had only just found out from an email to base, said that he was an aquantence and knew corrie

I haven't had anything to say in ages that hasn't already been said... I so hoped the searches would turn something up. Just some small clue or lead ... anything... It's awful what Corrie's poor family are enduring 🙁

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

just straing how uncle tony has him down as a stranger, when the they already knew each other,

Sometimes you know acquaintances to say 'hello' while you're waiting in a takeaway, but you might not even know their name or be friends in any other context?

just straing how uncle tony has him down as a stranger, when the they already knew each other,

Possibilities include:

a) Tony doesn't know all of Corrie's friends
b) There was more than one American in the takeaway that night
c) The American is using the term 'friends' loosely - maybe he just met Corrie a few times in the takeaway (for example), they've chatted a few times so he calls him a 'friend'?
d) The guy who posted on FB was trolling and wasn't actually the guy who came forward

I'd vote for a) or c) personally!

Timeline on the findcorrie.co.uk website maybe?

"He got takeaway food from his regular place, Pizza Mamma Mia, on St Andrews Street North, where he seemed happy and played rock, paper, scissors with a stranger."

Perhaps Tony just isn't familiar with all of Corrie's friends down there.
this was about a week before the time line was set up, and to what I know the guy from the takeaway was interviewed by police ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member