IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, mutilated, 20 Aug 2015 - #2 *not guilty*

Kamel Harris is NOT cooperative, taken into custody last night (requested counselling?) <-- nm... attorney.
The major break was that he denied the baby had ever been inside his vehicle. Once we took it with a SW, we recovered the babys blood in the vehicle.

?? I can't hear.
We have NOT been able to determine the COD.

It took 7-8 months to confirm the blood was his. (WHAT?)

The baby ingested some milk, was lactose intolerant, kept crying, K snapped.

My feed ends.

They cut off but last thing I heard was baby ingested some milk and he was lactose intolerant and he (KH) couldn't handle it and just snapped

Did this come from a witness??

wow. Lots of info.

Kamel told them K had never been in his car. Yet they eventually found the babies blood under the carpeting. :cry:

and that little scenario given, about the baby drinking some milk and crying so much that Kamel snapped.....sounds like his GF gave LE some info.

They had a lot of leverage because she wanted her kids back. She should do some time too though if she helped him cover this up.

I'm guessing Danyelle talked? since Kamel is not cooperating I doubt he told them about the lactose intolerance and crying :( Blood in his car, and he denied Kyrian had ever been in his car. That's good, solid evidence. I was so afraid that no one would ever be brought to justice for this.

They cut off but last thing I heard was baby ingested some milk and he was lactose intolerant and he couldn't handle it and just snapped

I heard him say something about witness statements to the GJ yes.

Also it took from November when car carpet was collected into evidence until July to obtain results from the carpet.

They cut off but last thing I heard was baby ingested some milk and he was lactose intolerant and he (KH) couldn't handle it and just snapped

Ive got to think it came from his girlfriend. I am sure they were pressing her because they took her kids away. She wanted them back and she didn't want to be arrested as an accomplice. I bet it was her who gave them those details. She probably made a deal.

Poor Kyrian. Left with that lowlife who fed him milk that made him sick and then killed him for crying. But what on earth possessed Kamel to dismember the poor baby's body? :( And did this witness or witnesses help with that, or help take the body to the lagoon...

Ive got to think it came from his girlfriend. I am sure they were pressing her because they took her kids away. She wanted them back and she didn't want to be arrested as an accomplice. I bet it was her who gave them those details. She probably made a deal.

It had to have done, Just they cut it off so fast I wondered if it was said

I'm guessing Danyelle talked? since Kamel is not cooperating I doubt he told them about the lactose intolerance and crying :( Blood in his car, and he denied Kyrian had ever been in his car. That's good, solid evidence. I was so afraid that no one would ever be brought to justice for this.

Yes. They had her back against the wall. I am sure they threatened to charge her with aiding and abetting at the very least. And they took her kids. She had to spill the ugly beans. He is not going anywhere, imo.

--yes. he said that witnesses had info that only the killer would know...so, he blabbed to someone that wasn't there, or, DF saw it happen and gave him up.

&#9829; Fly High Kyrian &#9829;

Poor Kyrian. Left with that lowlife who fed him milk that made him sick and then killed him for crying. But what on earth possessed Kamel to dismember the poor baby's body? :( And did this witness or witnesses help with that, or help take the body to the lagoon...

ughhhh....if she saw any of that---she needs to be arrested too.

..no kidding. I'll never understand that part.

..no kidding. I'll never understand that part.
Kind of blows the speculation/ theory that he needed to fit in a small duffle bag in order to be transported via bus to the lagoon if Kyrians blood was in the car. Unless he really did take him on the bus so his car wouldn't be seen at the lagoon.

Ugh. Did I really just type that?

I bet they didn't have to lean on her too much.

Gone forever, because he cried when given something his little body couldn't handle.
Sweet little love.
:tears:

Kind of blows the speculation/ theory that he needed to fit in a small duffle bag in order to be transported via bus to the lagoon if Kyrians blood was in the car. Unless he really did take him on the bus so his car wouldn't be seen at the lagoon.

Ugh. Did I really just type that?

I bet they didn't have to lean on her too much.

I think that HE thinks he is some sort of criminal mastermind, and that this would keep him from being identified.
But, based on the location, I think it's still a possibility that they hopped on the El from another location. There are a LOT of police cameras in that area. Also, no cars are supposed to be in the park after dark.

I think that HE thinks he is some sort of criminal mastermind, and that this would keep him from being identified.
But, based on the location, I think it's still a possibility that they hopped on the El from another location. There are a LOT of police cameras in that area. Also, no cars are supposed to be in the park after dark.
Hmmm... So that does still make sense in a you-are-really-not-such-a-mastermind-after-all kind of way.

:rose: Kyrian :rose:

Poor little man. Justice is coming!

So relieved at this arrest. Thank you all for the updates on the presser. Will watch the replay so kindly supplied later. Right now I need a good cry.

Justice is coming baby boy. It's coming.

Can anyone explain how it can possibly have taken a YEAR from the police seizing the car mats until today's arrest? A YEAR!!!! I'm mad!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back