Meagan Leigh McCraw Coxie, 25 & Johnny Joe Coxie, 29 (both deceased)

The article was rather vague as to what made them test the baby for drugs, so I wondered if maybe she had taken the baby in for a well-check or something, and it was somehow discovered during that visit. I would think maybe she was breastfeeding and it was passed along to the baby in that manner. Also, I don't know how long heroin stays in a person's body once they've used. Meagan admitted to using heroin and Suboxone during the first 6 months of her pregnancy, so maybe it stayed in her body for months afterwards and was passed along to the baby that way.

I think she was breastfeeding and passed it along that way too. Or maybe she gave it to the child to stop it from crying or something? People do some crazy things when kids won't be quiet sometimes. Remember the daycare that was dipping pacifiers in Nyquil to make the children sleep?

RBBM
Heroin and other opiates stay in the system for 3-5 days.

She may have been breastfeeding and passed it that way. Another things and I can't say that this possibility is what happened in this case but I have known of it is drug court may have been given her a chance to stay out of trouble if she stayed clean and was in a treatment. She may have tested positive at a follow up court mandated test which would then trigger the legal action being taken a few months later.

I just read that Todd was a regular at the waffle House. His breakfast was always 6 eggs double cheesy and Meagan McCraw worked there.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

TK only bought that property in 2014, but he has been bat **** crazy since forever.... so my question is, where did he live before then? He has admitted quadruple murder from 2003. That's a lot of years in between to have not being doing anything bad elsewhere.

Do you think he might have a daughter in college hence the payment to continue her college education. It isn't a child, it's a teen.

I just read that Todd was a regular at the waffle House. His breakfast was always 6 eggs double cheesy and Meagan McCraw worked there.

Link please? TIA

[h=3]Former girlfriend of Kohlhepp victim: 'I feel like I'm walking around in a bad dream'[/h]http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/33717337/former-girlfriend-of-kohlhepp-victim-i-feel-like-im-walking-around-in-a-bad-dream

Hi sorry. When I get home I will log into FB and get the link. It's on one of the discussion group and idk if fact

I too saw this on the Todd Kohlhepp Case Discussion page. Others on there have said they worked there with Meagan. I left the discussion though so I can't link.

I just ugly cried so hard that I puked up my allotted Oreos for the day. [emoji24][emoji24]

Damn you TK.

Bless KB for surviving. Otherwise the child may have always thought his mom abandoned him. Now he can at least know she loved him and honor her memory. :tears::candle:

Here is an article about him meeting her at the Waffle House

"Todd Kohlhepp met victim at Waffle House, says fmr. coworker"
http://wp.me/p5Mgen-18T9

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

From the same link as above:

The family of the Coxie’s wish that something could have been done sooner for their missing person case, but the Sheirff’s Office says there were no red flags about foul play in their disappearance.

This... makes me SO MAD.
They were bailed out because of a job. A realtor was mentioned specifically. Couldn't they have at least looked into it?
(no, of course not, I know)
GRR!

[h=1]Spartanburg couple remembered as fun loving, creative[/h]
Family and friends celebrated the lives of Johnny and Meagan Coxie during a memorial service held at Faith Renewed Church in Mauldin Sunday.
A teddy bear Meagan played with as a child was displayed at the memorial service along with sports trophies awarded to Johnny. A video montage with pictures of the couple played throughout the service. Meagan was described as a fun free-spirited person who never put herself before others while Johnny was described as the typical American boy who was funny, athletic, creative and loved anything with wheels.
http://www.goupstate.com/news/20161120/spartanburg-couple-remembered-as-fun-loving-creative

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back