Nichole Ellen Nunes Carver, 35 Charged w Impersonating LEO

Do all of his victims look alike? And, this is SC, what about Britany Drexler?

I'm a lurker on the Drexel threads/news & thats a whole other kettle of bad bad bad fish involved there.

Reading old articles and in this one when Nichole was arrested for impersonating an officer the detective states "We are asking anyone who may have seen Nichole and Todd together, or who knows anything about whether they are connected, to please contact us," Aikens said. "If there is information out there, we need it."

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/2016/11/09/nichole-carver-released-personal-recognizance-bond/93535662/

I'm seriously concerned about their ability to handle this investigation. How after all this time have they not charged NN, if they have something on her being involved, or known who was making the FB posts? From what KB and CDC family said of her she wasn't that bright. She was dumb enough to impersonate a detective by phone by screwing up the name and then not being at the precinct to get the info. How then could she be so intelligent to be duping them for 2.5 months, and they need someone to come forward if they saw her with Todd.

Personally, I think she's being set up, and Anderson PD are way in over their head.

I'm starting to question a whole lot of things in this case now.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...released-personal-recognizance-bond/93535662/

Reading old articles and in this one when Nichole was arrested for impersonating an officer the detective states "We are asking anyone who may have seen Nichole and Todd together, or who knows anything about whether they are connected, to please contact us," Aikens said. "If there is information out there, we need it."

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/2016/11/09/nichole-carver-released-personal-recognizance-bond/93535662/

I'm seriously concerned about their ability to handle this investigation. How after all this time have they not charged NN, if they have something on her being involved, or known who was making the FB posts? From what KB and CDC family said of her she wasn't that bright. She was dumb enough to impersonate a detective by phone by screwing up the name and then not being at the precinct to get the info. How then could she be so intelligent to be duping them for 2.5 months, and they need someone to come forward if they saw her with Todd.

Personally, I think she's being set up, and Anderson PD are way in over their head.

I'm starting to question a whole lot of things in this case now.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...released-personal-recognizance-bond/93535662/

BBM.

Wow...

Her social media would be hit hard currently. It doesn't surprise me if it has gone.

This trash has started a new fundraising campaign for "funeral, medical cost & daily expenses".

This trash has started a new fundraising campaign for "funeral, medical cost & daily expenses".
Her Mom started one on Facebook...first time I ever saw a fundraiser within facebook!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Her Mom started one on Facebook...first time I ever saw a fundraiser within facebook!!

Yeah her mother. Right.
I wonder what medical expenses? CD was murdered.

Yeah her mother. Right.
I wonder what medical expenses? CD was murdered.
Medical Expenses....I totally missed that part. If she never posted that she didn't care that they were missing...or if she had shared the missing person(s) post and actively looked concerned...then maybe I'd feel bad. But nope, sorry.

"After the hearing, Lt. Mike Aikens said his agency is still investigating posts that were made on Charles David Carver's Facebook page after his disappearance.

Charges against someone connected to those posts are still possible, he said.
"We are still looking at a lot of leads, a lot of new leads," Aikens said. "We are not done."

Aikens said Anderson police are still trying to determine whether Nichole Carver is connected to Kohlhepp. They are asking anyone who has information to contact the Anderson Police Department at 864-260-4444.
"We are asking anyone who may have seen them together, or who knows anything about whether they are connected, to please contact us," Aikens said. "If there is information out there, we need it."

LE must have a reason to believe she might have a connection to Kohlhepp somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as asking for help with connecting NN and TK, I think that they are more along the lines of crossing T's and dotting I's at this point. LE knows whether or not they are connected, they just need corroborating evidence to match up and back up what they know. Like we say in nursing, 'If it's not documented, it's not done."

As far as asking for help with connecting NN and TK, I think that they are more along the lines of crossing T's and dotting I's at this point. LE knows whether or not they are connected, they just need corroborating evidence to match up and back up what they know. Like we say in nursing, 'If it's not documented, it's not done."

Yes, I think this too. I don't think LE thinks or has a particular assumption they are linked, I think they are inviting that information to come forward if it exists.

I will eat my hat twice over and film it for you guys if she's involved with TK.

ETA: Please don't hold me to the above. I'm a fickle beast and will change my opinion on the drop of a nugget of evidence :laughing:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back